What Makeup Brushes do You Rave?

thesnowflowerrr

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yeung.

Sigma brushes are great! I have their Synthetic Kabuki Kit, but I mainly use the flat and round Kabukis for foundation and conealers.. I also love Mac's Stippling brush. It gives a nice light coverage for liquid or powder foundations :-)

Guest thedemurewind

I cannot be without my Shiseido Perfect Foundation Brush, Sigma F80 and MAC 217. No streaks using the Shiseido or Sigma brush when applying foundation <3 And MAC 217 is the only brush I need for my eyeshadows (to apply and to blend).

Guest jagerbomb

+1 for Sigmas' synthetic kabuki brushes - LOVEEEMac 217 - staple blending brush
I've been meaning to try Real techniques but no $$ atm :(
On the other hand, I absolutely loathe Mac 187. Owned my first one for 6 mths and it continued to shed throughout usage. Lost that, bought another one thinking I got a dud and 3 years later, it STILL sheds (those small hairs). I don't even touch it.  

Guest susievibes

I love elf's studio powder brush and coastal scent's bionic flat top buffer brush! They're both perfect for powder or foundation, super high quality :)For eyes, I love ecotools.

Guest 21roses1430292254

I'm absolutely in love with my Bobbi Brown Blush, and Bronzer brushes as well as my Trish McEvoy powder brush.  For eyes, Bobbi brown has a great angled eyeshadow brush.  Haven't found a fav blending brush yet though...  For my lips, definitely the Burberry lip brush.  

@thesnowflowerrr Although I'm not a fan of the ELF cosmetics, the studio brushes are surprisingly decent! Very affordable and they do the job. I've been using them for over a year and they don't shed at all.

Guest deportedkorean

I use various brushes from MAC for my eyes/blush, but my ALL time fave for foundation is Urban Decay's optical blurring brush.  It's unbelievably good for applying liquid foundation and makes my skin look FLAWLESS.

http://www.sephora.com/good-karma-optical-blurring-brush-P374829?skuId=1435056

Guest shewalksonstars

I love the Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman brushes! They're amazing and reasonably priced.

Guest olivia75

I love 134 large powder brush of MAC for my Face, 208 angled brow brush for my eyes and 316 lip brush for my lips. ;)

• 4 months later...
Guest 21roses

I just got a set of brushes from Hakuhodo, and they're absolutely heavenly!  Sure they're a bit pricey, but they'll last you a long long time.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest soleil4177

Mac 187 and the flat foundation brush and Everyday Minerals kabuki brush. I use them all the time for my BB creams.

Archived