[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

This is my first thread on this couple shippers paradise. Let's share our beautiful Oxygen heart-warming couple moments here! :)

image          images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCyoAqztjqruIPVJ9Aq2S

29229951.jpg

That Winter, The Wind Blows

“People want to find meaning to their life.
To try to find meaning in life,
some people put their life on the line
for a loved one they will soon forget.
Others put their life on the line chasing after
a desire that will soon disappear like bubbles.
Everyone says they’re looking
for life’s meaning.
Then should I also try to find some
meaning in this screwed up world?
Then will my life change?
I’ve lived my whole life believing that
there’s no one I can count on but myself.
Will the sun shine down on me as well?
Then, let’s give it a shot…”
- Oh Soo –

Source: Koreandrama.com

29229951.jpg

align="center"OXYGEN COUPLE DETAILS

Jo In Sung (Cho In Seong)
Birthday : July 28, 1981
Height : 186 cm.
Weight : 72 kg.
Blood Type : B
Debut : December 1998 Georgio model
Information : Likes watching movies, collecting hats, and playing Starcraft!

Enjoys playing basketball and practices tae kwon do.

His ideal partner would be someone who is kind, has sense and does her best in everything in she does.

TV Dramas:
2005 - SBS - Spring Day
2004 - SBS - What Happened In Bali
2002 - SBS - Shooting Star
2002 - SBS - Piano
2001 - KBS - School 3
2001 - MBC - Nonstop3

29229951.jpg

Song Hye (Hae) Gyo (Kyo)
Song Hye Kyo (Song Hye Gyo)
English name: Lorraine Song
Nicknames: Woodpecker, Hejgyo, Yookgyo, Hakkyo
Profession: Actress and model
Birthdate: 1981-Nov-22
Birthplace: South Korea
Height: 160cm
Weight: 45kg
Star sign: Scorpio
Blood type: A
Talent agency: eden9

Education: Sook Myung Women's Junior High School, Eun Kwang Women's High School, Se Jong University (Arts major)
Hobbies: Stitching-knitting and perfumes collecting
Specialty: Piano
Religion: Buddhism/Christianity (Roman Catholic)
Debut: 1996 SunKyung Smart (school uniform brand) model search Grand Prize winner, 1996 KBS Sunday morning drama, Happy Morning
She is a former figure skater
Her registered birthdate - February 26, 1982.

Her quote:
“I keep it inside when things make me mad or I am dissatisfied with something because I’m afraid would hurt others. Sometimes when I’m alone it explodes and I cry alone then”

Series
2004 KBS Full House (Han Ji Eun)
2003 SBS All In (Su-Yon)
2001 MBC Hotelier (Yun-Hee)
2001 SBS Guardian Angel (Da-so)
2000 KBS Host of Music Bank
2000 KBS Autumn in My Heart (Eun-suh)
1998 SBS Sung Pung Clinic
1998 SBS Na Uh Dae

29229951.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTk_IyMBOyZtiGdecdi8Ad   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYCWpWdjSibjlFFTMqiNQ

Guest bibidep

Thank you, thank you Blossomz.  You read my mind hahahah.  I just went to check out the Couple's thread and want to open one but you already did it.  JIS and SHK will be the #1 couple of the the year.  Let hope they will be dating after the drama finish or even better if they fall in love right now.......................  :)) =D>

Guest YunRa1430270238

Wow, lots of fans of this couple! I wonder if they'll surpass the amazing tandem of FH!!

I don't mind if Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo date. It's about time she thinks of settling down and make pretty babies.

Guest bibidep

We have to bring more amazing pictures of them together to post over here.  By the way @Blossomz, can you post some more information about their real life age so people can see how comparable they are. 

viewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427
viewimage.php?id=songhyekyo&no=29bcc427b

class="headline"Song Hye Gyo and Jo In Sung Earn the Term “Oxygen Couple” for their Perfect Chemistry in “That Winter, the Wind Blows”

Song Hye Gyo and Jo In Sung have been dubbed the “Oxygen Couple” for their perfect chemistry in SBS TV’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “That Winter, the Wind Blows”.

Jo In Sung and Song Hye Gyo portray the characters Oh Soo and Oh Young, respectively. After airing three episodes last week, fans noted the double “Oh” (O2) pairing, and dubbed the pair the “Oxygen Couple”, suiting the good chemistry.

Regarding the couple, fans remarked, “Seeing those two together, I feel happy” and “Drama premises are quite repetitive, but finally this one is a completely new concept”. On top of the many praises from fans, numerous fans have been posting their favourite screencaps and editing videos to share with the online community, showing that this drama has already attracted an ardent fan base.

By: Kwak Hyun Soo

Copyright@KpopFighting.com

class="headline"Jo In Sung and Song Hye Gyo’s cotton candy scene draws attention

SBS TV Wed-Thu drama ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ continues to gain momentum with viewers, and the ‘oxygen couple’ of Jo In Sung and Song Hye Gyo is set to raise temperatures further with the foreshadowing of a cotton candy kiss through this week’s episodes.

In the video teaser that was revealed earlier, viewers had already come to know of a cotton candy scene between Jo In Sung and Song Hye Gyo. And this particular scene which will serve to bring them even closer together will finally be unveiled in its entirety on February 20th.

As they feast on the giant cotton candy, the eyes of both Jo In Sung and Song Hye Gyo are fixed intently on one another, and netizens who saw the teaser earlier expressed, “Are they going to kiss?” “This scene of them eating cotton candy really makes one anxious.”

As of now, no one knows for sure whether the cotton candy scene will result in a kiss. With Jo In Sung and Song Hye Gyo being siblings at the moment, some viewers feel that a kiss scene between them is too premature. But others feel that the time is right for them to kiss, and both camps have since been going at it online, arguing their respective points.

A related production staff stated, “Before the scene is shown on television, every detail about the drama is top secret, and we can’t reveal anything related to it. But we can definitely say that this particular scene will be the highlight of episode 4, and is something that will help accelerate their relationship and confirm their affections for each other.”

‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ is written by Noh Hee Kyung who is known for her deft writing skills in charting human relations and love. Director Kim Kyu Tae who is known for his moving visuals and exceptional directing is at the helm of the drama as he seeks to produce a high quality traditional love story. After just 3 episodes, the drama has already climbed to the top of the television ratings for its timeslot in Seoul and nationwide.

Episode 4 of ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ will be aired from 9:55PM (KST) on February 20th through SBS TV.

By: Shin Young Eun

Copyright@KpopFighting.com

I haven't seen 'That Winter, the Wind Blows' although Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo are a beautiful onscreen couple. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if Jo In Sung falls for Song Hye Kyo's lovely charms once this drama concludes. :)