DeerBurning or JongYoon Couple [OFFICIAL THREAD] Lee Jonghyun CNBLUE & Im Yoon Ah SNSD

Guest aqua

DEERBURNING COUPLE
tumblr_mguksbEB6B1qi6uedo1_500.jpg
CR : lovemyungstal tumblr
tumblr_mfyinbbGIg1s1txx5o1_500.jpg
CR : thecrackedship tumblr
LEE JONG HYUN'S PROFILE

normal_jonghyun16.jpg

Stage Name : Jong Hyun (종현)Profession : Guitaristsingercomposer,lyricistarrangeractor
Position in CN Blue : Guitarist, Vocalist
Birthplace : Busan, South KoreaBirthday : May 15, 1990Star Sign : TaurusHeight : 182cmWeight : 64kgBlood Type : OHobby : Appreciating music, exercisingSpecialty : Judo, TaekwondoAttraction : Chic smileTalent agency : FNC Entertainment
YOONA'S PROFILE

Yoona+SNSD+Girls+Generation+Smile(3).jpg

Real Name : Im Yoon Ah (임윤아)Stage name : Yoona (윤아)Nicknames : Deer Yoona, Him Yoona (Strength Yoona), Goddess Yoong, Yoong, Alligator YoongProfession : South Korean idol singer, dancer, actress, promotional model, host.Birth place : Seoul, South KoreaBirth date : May 30, 1990Zodiac Sign : GeminiBlood Type : BHeight : 166 cmWeight : 44 kgEducation : Dongguk University (Theater Major)Languages : English (Basic), Chinese (Basic), Japanese (Basic)Sibling : one older sisterSpecialty : Dance, ActingHobbies : Movies and MusicFavorite time : A Morning When I Have Free TimeFavorite color : Purple, BlueFavorite food : Ice creamMotto : "Be confident in everything".Roommate : Taeyeon & Sooyoung (Old Dorm), Yuri (New Dorm)Casted : 2002 SM Saturday Open Casting AuditionTraining : 5 Years 2 MonthsTalent Agency : SM Entertainment
cr : http://all-about-korea18.blogspot.com

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why I made this threadtumblr_mfjen7zD061s1txx5o1_500.png
CR : thecrackedship tumblr

because of the interaction between jonhyun dan yoona  makes me a lot to ask question???
How, when, where jonghyun and yoona meet each other ?they're not ever interact on screen or work together???but at three times the music bank ... their chemistry  look so close together..AMAZING
because DEERBURNING feel just only in FANFICTION not in real ...but MUSIC BANK make it's very different.
i and this video l always make me ?????
id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"KPOP Fangirl SNSD Yoona dancing to CNBLUE I'm Sorry

cr : hyesarou
id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"Why Did Jonghyun CN Blue Keep Copying YoonA SNSD?

cr : kurakuraygslow

Guest aoi_enma

Huray thank you @020784 for making this thread (^____^)/
this is my first time to like a couple that never meet in tv show beforei just like them because of reading their fanfic and i imagine how compatible they are in real life bacuse of that...
and the moment come when they meet at KBS Music Bank for their comeback...Firstly, i excited to see it because i wanna see interaction between Yonghwa and Seohyun (btw, i`m a Goguma Shipper)but, when i see how Jonghyun and Yoona interact with each other even just 1-2 minute their chemistry is incredible! eventough they just spoke or stole glance to each other.
How come Yoona becoming like that? Watching man with that kind expression ... She is so attentive and quiet whenever Jonghyun speak. Also when CN BLUE can't beat SNSD in first chance, she came to Jonghyun and assure that he will win next week.eventough i am not fan of Yoona but i have watch her interact with other guy who rumoured to have relationship with her.She always close with other men but never really attentive ... She always joked around with them but not really into serious matter.
LOOK AT HOW SHE LOOK AT JONGHYUN ...jy_zps3cb5a2c2.jpg jy2_zpsb210651c.jpg

YOONA DID AEGYO IN FRONT JONGHYUNbbbvpcgceaabeb8_zpse81c82f5.jpg
bbbvk5jciaassgt_zps0768d17b.jpg
woman will never do aegyo in front a man whom not really close to her...It`s mean she already comfortable with him? When did they become friend because yoona never meet jonghyun before in show that make them have conversation or interaction...
i just found them side to side in this concert but they not talking to each other but he is stay behind Yoonatumblr_mdfge1HiPu1qbahjq_zpsaf9113ae.jpg
but in Yongseo thread i read fan acc that after it ended Yoona grab his arm and talking...
in ending of music bank we see Yoona hit Jonghyun arm and talking to him to assure that he will win next weekjy3_zpsa6428cce.jpg jy4_zps789ac300.jpg jy5_zpsc0b98eca.jpg

why must she come to jonghyun? why not yonghwa who have been mc-ing together?
and see how Jonghyun look at Yoona ... how sweet they are :)
Beside that interaction, they have many coincidence that make me curious what happen between them (^_____^)i hope their story will bloosoming in near future 

;);)

oh wow a thread for them already,i'm not complaining though because i love them togetherlol i dunno since when i did like them, maybe because i always read yongseo's fic which had them as a side-coupleso i start thinking, ah they would look good togetherand when they start interacting during those music bank episodes, i'm absolutely happy because hey my fictional otp is becoming real and looking absolutely adorable together at it
tumblr_mh7zojFhSU1qzczhto2_500.gif
credit to sexybassist@tumblr
tumblr_mh7zojFhSU1qzczhto1_500.gif
credit to tsunderechan@tumblr

Thank you to come this thread

trivia of deerburning

Yoona turns out it has always been like or fans of CNBLUE
see this video ...

cr : shezhii

and on Choi Hwa Jung's radio show's Power time.

cr : 99n1n9

I just want to share with people who want to see their reaction when choosing Yoona.
which the member CNBLUE must choose between Yoona or Hyuna
Lee Jonghyun responded quickly and her voice is fast .. Yoona

:-* :-*  the dj were surprised ... and it was fast ...
when JH said "eh hem" it is sweet moment
:x  I like how they answer without hesitation!

Guest dea_dea

Wah finally deerburning have an official thread!! I love this couple, they really look good together n surprisingly they close each other.
Btw, i heard some rumor about Jonghyun who will be the next cast of Romantic and Idol season 3, even it just a rumor i feel really sad about it  :(

Sorry for my grammar mistake

@dea_dea
i don't think it's possible for any cnblue member to join the R & I Season 3 looking at how they're now preparing for their world tour concert
if it's during i'm sorry promotion, then it might be possible, but now and this upcoming months, i don't think so
The PD is currently scouting the idol casts so they might air season 3 next month or in april

adding this because there's never too much of Jongyoon, in fact we need more interactions! :P

tumblr_mi1u7erjCe1qjbhvqo1_250.pngtumblr_mi1u7erjCe1qjbhvqo2_250.gif

i love how Yoona can be so playful around Jonghyun, notice she did bunny ears on his head :D

tumblr_mi1u7erjCe1qjbhvqo3_250.giftumblr_mi1u7erjCe1qjbhvqo6_250.gif

she's so happy each time she looks at him :x

tumblr_mi1u7erjCe1qjbhvqo4_250.giftumblr_mi1u7erjCe1qjbhvqo5_250.gif

all gifs credited to: nextimeisnotthesame@tumblr

ah this thread need more supporters, come and join us, i see so many SR ;)

Guest dea_dea

@twinkystar
Yes i think so, cnblue will be very busy next month with their world tour, i really hope it just a rumor. Lol, that bunny ear, it wouldn't happen if Yoona n Jonghyun didn't close enough rite?! that's why they become more suspicious.

and yeah this thread need more supporters, i think since JongYoon couple really popular in fanfics we should promote this thread to JongYoon couple readers outside :)>-

i've become greedy for jongyoon moment day by day, n its frustrating somehow :D

Guest aoi_enma

yeah i think this thread need more supporter! 
can they meet again in another program? i really want to see their reaction :Di hope they will join WGM, but i think with their schedule packed in following month and snsd already have 2 member in that program i don't really sure they will join WGM :'(

@twinkystar....
the way they look at each other....make me always smiling :x
and i love ....fact that Jonghyun likes kids and babies, he's gonna be a good future appa and to baby lover please continue to love babies and hope you wil get(s) one with the one you love the most in the future
because it always felt Jonghyun figure very well with Yoona
Yoona the past is not as sweet as the other children feel
maybe my imagination .. Jonghyun will be able to feel the sense of Yoona for the whole family

Yonghwa & Jonghyun were spotted in Kimpo airport today Feb. 26 2013. Cr. @hyojyuzuki
cr : Thread yongseo (gogumagugo)

JONGHYUN FLY TO JAPAN.....

ANOTHER SUPPORTER HERE! Hehe~

tumblr_mhp4ch3vwD1qa0x13o1_500.gif
tumblr_mhp4ch3vwD1qa0x13o2_500.gif
tumblr_mhp4ch3vwD1qa0x13o3_500.gif cr. @_PUTitbackon

For two years, jongyoon is only a fanfic couple. Then all of the sudden, they have the cutest moments on MuBank. I remember opening my Twitter on January 18th and read poeple spazzing about them on my TL and I cried like hell in the car, NEXT TO MY DAD who thought I was sick or something, because I missed those golden moments T^T and when I got home I immediately downloaded the videos and replay them hundreds time. keke~

@020784 I wonder why only the two of them are going to Japan.. double date? haha.. oh, my yongseo & jongyoon feels. and the fact that SNSD HAVE NO SCHEDULE TODAY make me spazz like crazy here

dcathy said: ANOTHER SUPPORTER HERE! Hehe~

tumblr_mhp4ch3vwD1qa0x13o1_500.gif
tumblr_mhp4ch3vwD1qa0x13o2_500.gif
tumblr_mhp4ch3vwD1qa0x13o3_500.gif cr. @_PUTitbackon

For two years, jongyoon is only a fanfic couple. Then all of the sudden, they have the cutest moments on MuBank. I remember opening my Twitter on January 18th and read poeple spazzing about them on my TL and I cried like hell in the car, NEXT TO MY DAD who thought I was sick or something, because I missed those golden moments T^T and when I got home I immediately downloaded the videos and replay them hundreds time. keke~

@020784 I wonder why only the two of them are going to Japan.. double date? haha.. oh, my yongseo & jongyoon feels. and the fact that SNSD HAVE NO SCHEDULE TODAY make me spazz like crazy here

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH !!!!! Am I dreaming ?! Is this really a Jongyoon couple thread !!!!!I'm so happy you created a thread guys... What is the name of Jongyoon's shippers?! Please tell me ^_^

tumblr_mb29mhThos1r4422ao1_500.png
So guys let's start spazzing !!!!! Yonghwa and Jonghyun were spotted in Japan today heheheSNSD are in Japan too and they have no schedule today... So what do you think the two CN boys are doing in Japan?!

lovegirl92 said: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH !!!!! Am I dreaming ?! Is this really Jongyoon couple thread !!!!!
I'm so happy you created a thread guys... What is the name of Jongyoon's shippers?! Please tell me ^_^
tumblr_mb29mhThos1r4422ao1_500.png
So guys let's start spazzing !!!!! Yonghwa and Jonghyun were spotted in Japan today heheheSNSD are in Japan too and they have no schedule today... So what do you think the two CN boys are doing in Japan?!

woah so many lurkers, palli come and join us, let's spazz about jongyoon together! [-O<
adding this :x
tumblr_mgxdc7XpUS1qjbhvqo1_250.png tumblr_mgxdc7XpUS1qjbhvqo2_250.gif

tumblr_mgxdc7XpUS1qjbhvqo3_250.giftumblr_mgxdc7XpUS1qjbhvqo4_250.gif

tumblr_mgxdc7XpUS1qjbhvqo5_250.giftumblr_mgxdc7XpUS1qjbhvqo6_250.gif

Yoona was on full force aegyo mode when she asked him 'what's the most hurtful thing you can hear from a lover', lol the way she asked the question didn't fit the mood of question at all ;))
the way Jonghyun looks at her with that smile :\">
credit to nexttimeisnotthesame@tumblr

Archived