Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Soompi Ulzzang Contest Round 2 results are out! See who made it to the final round!

[OFFICIAL] Jeong Jin Woon & Go Joon Hee Couple ~ WGM

Replies

• jinwoonlovejinwoonlove Posts: 388Member

IDOL

After watching Hongki and Mina's wedding photo shoot, MBC should really let the couples have their wedding photo shoot once they reached their 100th day, like what they used to in season 1. I'm sure the couples became much closer after their wedding photo shoot. It's like reality struck them. The line blurs and sorry to the person they finally get married to, but I think they will always find themselves remembering this first wedding photo shoot they did. Although it's for a show, it's different. WGM is an evil program.

today (11 May) is their 78th day since ep. 1
    23 February 2013 - Ep. 1
    2 June would be their 100th day 

(I'm just making a note for myself)

Having said that, I think I'm going to cry buckets when Mina and Hongki have their last episode. Personally, because they really do look at each other and not avoid eye contact (like what Junhee tends to do at times), you can really see a bit of that falling deeper in love with the person feeling. Junhee look at Jinwoon a lot but they don't have as much eye contact as Mina and Hongki. And the wedding photo shoot would be a good place to start. The global edition actually feels like how a couple would meet, decides to get married, have the wedding photo shoot, the wedding ceremony and the settled into a married life.  MBC should really start to recreate that model. The sad thing for the global couples is they have a time limit: 15 episodes. 

So many things to spazz about Hongki and Mina.. should I step into that thread as well? hahhaha~
    ||130630 ||GD & CL||THE LEADERS||

BigHeadMiangeldemon617

IDOL

LIVE STREAM via kpopstream: LIVE STREAM via Kpopstream: http://kpopstream.wix.com/streams#!justin-tv/c1w2e

5.05pm KST

• whyworrywhyworry Posts: 57Member

IDOL

After watching Hongki and Mina's wedding photo shoot, MBC should really let the couples have their wedding photo shoot once they reached their 100th day, like what they used to in season 1. I'm sure the couples became much closer after their wedding photo shoot. It's like reality struck them. The line blurs and sorry to the person they finally get married to, but I think they will always find themselves remembering this first wedding photo shoot they did. Although it's for a show, it's different. WGM is an evil program.

today (11 May) is their 78th day since ep. 1
    23 February 2013 - Ep. 1
    2 June would be their 100th day 

(I'm just making a note for myself)

Having said that, I think I'm going to cry buckets when Mina and Hongki have their last episode. Personally, because they really do look at each other and not avoid eye contact (like what Junhee tends to do at times), you can really see a bit of that falling deeper in love with the person feeling. Junhee look at Jinwoon a lot but they don't have as much eye contact as Mina and Hongki. And the wedding photo shoot would be a good place to start. The global edition actually feels like how a couple would meet, decides to get married, have the wedding photo shoot, the wedding ceremony and the settled into a married life.  MBC should really start to recreate that model. The sad thing for the global couples is they have a time limit: 15 episodes. 

So many things to spazz about Hongki and Mina.. should I step into that thread as well? hahhaha~
    yes please 
    JJ couple is lovely(I love them alot)
    but Nuna~~ and Hongchan make me want to have experience like that  ^_^
  • mcleenmcleen Posts: 2,079Member

SUPERSTAR

edited May 2013
    @apaul15 , @jinwoonlove , @dardy . @wtimes thank you everyone for all those goodies shared in this thread ..really appreciate them so much ... :) . been busy with my students for the whole week , so i only lurked quietly in this forum these past few days ..

@jinwoonlove i really can't wait for the episode to air this evening ... i really hope that jinwoon would still be lovey dovey towards junhee despite being around his good friends ...junhee is so sweet to invite all of them ... she even invited nicole. huhuh . so she really bakes the birthday cake for him ... i really love how she really makes a lot of effort to impress her husband ...really can't wait to see how she's going to dance and what kind of gift that she prepared for jinwoon ..hopefully jinwoon would everything that she does specially for his birthday... huhuh ..btw , i also watch hongmina couple last night and yes this couple is definitely growing on me too ...hongki is such a thoughtful caring gentleman ... seriously i am so touched with the way he proposed mina .... and yes , that's why i also want JJ to have such wedding photoshoot and proposal too .... i really want to see them in wedding dress/suit ... wanna see how would jinwoon react seeing how sexy his bride is .. ehehe. :P . but then if having wedding photoshoot means that they would end their wedding not long after that, i wouid rather not having it .... i want to see this couple last for more than one year .... i really really hope so.

btw , the article about key teaching junhee dance steps already made it to allkpop ...it seems that our couple is really getting more and more fans now ... and also there are new fans who's going to catch today's episode since key is in .. so i'm really happy about this . i really hope that more and more people would discover how awesome this couple is.... eheheheh.
    ~TWO HEARTS BEATING AS ONE THAT EVEN FATE CAN'T SEPARATE~
    signature credits : Aera

happymemories09xing_84
  • dardydardy TunisiaPosts: 141Member

IDOL

edited May 2013
    @jinwoonlove I agree with u
    there's a big difference between WGM global edition and WGM .. the editing is better .. the quality is better etc.. it's more professionnal ... I guess it's because the sponsoring of wgm global edition is bigger since it's broadcasted in many channels .. 
    I hate the fact that fans are always afraid of wedding photoshoots since it means the end of the adventure :( 
    Actors : Lee Min Ho / Hyun Bin / So Ji Sub / Song Seung Heon / Lee Jin Wook
    Actresses: Gong Hyo Jin / Park Shin Hye
    Bands : Cnblue / MBLAQ / BigBang / 2PM
    WGM Couples : Wooyoung+SeyoungYoonhan+SoYeon / Junhee+Jinwoon / Mina+Hongki 

SUPERSTAR

just finished watching ... no skinship today ... i don't understand anything but then i think there's some part which is related to jealousy when junhee and jinwoon were talking while enjoying their meals together ... 

and ...hhuhuhh .. ok .. i like nicole in this episode ..she's a sweet girl .... also i'm relieved that junhee can actually get along with all jinwoon's friends ... with nicole too ..she even asked nicole to teach her how to do the cake ... ehehehe .. i think i just have to wait for the recaps and subtitles before commenting further since i can't understand much . 

IDOL

JJ part is done .. it was lagging badly for me 
    did they at least show his reaction at the end ?

I knew we would have the birthday divided in 2 episodes but not like :( I want some JJ moments :((

IDOL

why don't we get the making of the normal WGM too .. whyyyyy ????  :-w

IDOL

@dardy because they only edit the videos on Fridays.. hahahah~~ 

Plus Global version actually already finished their filming if I'm not wrong.

IDOL

edited May 2013
    @dardy because they only edit the videos on Fridays.. hahahah~~ 

hahaahaha and that's obvious from their poor editing ..
  • flydolesqueueflydolesqueue Posts: 32,796Banned

LEGEND

This content has been removed by a moderator.
    dardyBigHeadMi
  • happymemories09happymemories09 Posts: 866Member

SUPERSTAR

so i heard our couple had confession session because of the drinking session..this is the first in WGM...couple had one on one drinking session..nice!! :D
    "Don't try to force anything.   Let life be a deep let-go.  See God opening millions of flowers every day without forcing the buds."  

Alshin Couple | SoWon Couple | JinHee Couple
    piggy2512

SUPERSTAR

edited May 2013
    @jinwoonlove thanks for  the video link and recap ... had just finished rewatching it ...

i really love the fact that JJ is really honest with their feelings... ty they just say it out if they don't like what the other half do .... it's very obvious that jinwoon seemed upset and maybe a bit mad when junhee  told him that she lost the necklace...also , junhee even told  the truth about how she thought of jinwoon at the beginning ..i mean , this kind of honesty that make their relationship seem surreal and not scripted at all ....i really can't wait to see how jinwoon would react once he arrive at their house in the next epi ... also, junhee really made an attempt to mingle around jinwoon's friends though we can still see there's a bit awkwardness since they have just known each other and they are all much younger than junhee... but still , junhee treats them nicely ... however , i think key did say something that makes junhee unhappy or a bit bothered ..was just guessing based on her expressions ... key talked a lot actually ..huhuh...and yerp,  i can really see resemblance in junhee's and nicole's facial features... they can actually be siblings in dramas ... i don't know if i'm the only one who think so. and it seems that nicole actually watch JJ's  WGM episodes since she knows exactly the dance moves that junhee did in the previous episode....ehehehe.

@dardy , i also wish for WGM to have BTS making like GWGM... it's nice to know how they interact with each other offscreen...

jinwoonloveBigHeadMipiggy2512dardy

IDOL

so i heard our couple had confession session because of the drinking session..this is the first in WGM...couple had one on one drinking session..nice!! :D
    Well, Junhee did most of the talking. :)

• emma86lineemma86line Couple Shipper CanadaPosts: 600Member

SUPERSTAR

@jinwoonlove I'll get to it as soon as we have the full show downloaded.

Please read the signature rules

jinwoonlove
  • emma86lineemma86line Couple Shipper CanadaPosts: 600Member

SUPERSTAR

@jinwoonlove What is kong kong kong'ing?

Please read the signature rules

IDOL

@emma86line you know how JH likes to bounce when she's happy? This week, JW joined in as well. Very very short but it was super cute.

• wtimes3wtimes3 WGM MediaHubber CanadaPosts: 1,036Member

SUPERSTAR

As requested.

And for the wife.
    jinwoonlovedardyroar00

IDOL

edited May 2013
    I think Junhee totally forgot about Nicole being chosen as the ideal daughter-in-law by Jinwoon's mum. The way she looks at Nicole is like a unnie looking at her younger sister~ Plus I guess to be surrounded by idols is like a DREAM COME TRUE!

You know what would be absolutely daebak? Baro going for the housewarming. And yes, I watched the new MV just for Baro (though I can't identify him kekekeke~)

@wtimes3 THANK YOU!!!!!!