i cheated on my bf, he took me out for a fancy dinner.. then he talked about his ex and i cried

babygirrll

i do try to be really good to my current bf, i cook for him. but he doesn't like my body or my physical features. i feel so bad :( he didn't call me one night.. i thought he was cheating on me. so i cheated on him with this really hot guy who lives close to me. the sex wasn't that great. the whole time i miss my bf. i felt so bad. i feel my bf is neglecting me. doesn't want a future with me. so i slept with someone else. then today he took me out for dinner... and when he talked about his ex. i felt like he was in love with her still. i tried to hold in my tears. but i couldn't. so i walked away.. and i started crying. when i came back i tried to look all happy. he's like is something wrong.. then i started crying again. i just want him to love me :( thats all. and tell me he'll always be there for me. but he isn't. i feel so sad. :(it used to be so normal.. but as time flies by.. i want more. i realize. i want a guy to plan a future with me. i am looking for something serious. 

Guest dolljjang

awe, I know how you feel, I've been there. my ex was like that too. he insisted that he's always there for me, he said that he loves me. but all he do is neglecting me almost everytime I got sick. he's kinda harsh too. I tried so hard to make him show the affection. but everything seems to be in vain. after 5 years. I left him. and now I found a guy that is much more caring and I'm happy now ^^ people won't change, no matter how much we love him or how much we want him to change. so what I change is my feeling for him. =p

One decision in life can destroy the happiness of the outcome, a few minutes of pleasure can destroy a person's heart to the fullest. Please tell him what happen because if you don't you'll feel guilty for the rest of your life. His decision to stay with you or not is his issue to solve but please don't lie in a relationship it just creates more issue. You can lie now but you cannot lie to yourself forever. Please stay strong, i know it's a mistake and it truly hurts a lot.

Guest c.odette

if you cheated on him then dont expect him to be there for you
also, you always post these weird threads (in the wrong place) that sounds like all you ever do is try to live your life like a drama...

Guest iilysium

I'll probably sound like a richard simmons for this one, but I am one of those who do not believe cheating is ever justified, neglected or not. If you are unhappy, leave the relationship. Don't cheat. Be honest with him, tell him the truth, talk to him about it. 

Guest hearthealer

You really think it's acceptable to cheat on your bf, thn come here and cry about how he talks about his ex and how you want someone to plan a future with you?
learn to be monogamous thn maybe someone will actually want a future with you.

Guest leelee.

If you want a serious relationship, why did you cheat? It makes you look like a hypocrite. A guy who can't appreciate his significant other should just be dumped. I would have just left if he was acting indifferent to me.
Also, don't you think that having an affair will affect your future relationships? You might get a new and wonderful boyfriend, but if he hears that you cheated in a previous relationship he (the new boyfriend) might not be so trusting of you. You say you're thinking of the future but I don't think you thought it all the way through...

Guest SUPERjennziiee

This is what I do get. Why didn't you hear him out before you cheated on him ? If you cheat on the guy, logically that means, you dont like the guy. You probably just liked him for the sex. 
But I do think every one deserves someone that they love and the past is the past. Just dont make the same mistake ! Oh, I hope you do end up finding your Mr Right in the future. :)

Guest Necessary Evil1430292221

We're getting trolled by her drama like fantasies. What she wants is some attention, she probably doesn't even care what the replies are but how many she gets. So my hats off you to Mrs.Attention seeker, mission accomplished.

Archived