Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

♥ dolljjang says hello~ ♡

dolljjangdolljjang Posts: 128Member
edited January 2013 in members 411
Hello everyone~ ^-^ Nice to meet you.
I joined soompi just now, so please bear my noviceness. Hehe (I was a silent reader though). anyhoo, here's my short introduction:

A B O U T  M E:
Hobby: blogging, reading, gaming (DotA, Rose online, DDR), painting, drawing.
Interest: arts, photography, beauty, selcaing.
Education: Bachelor of Arts.
Weight: 43 kgs
Height: 167ish cm.
Bloodtype: B+
Pets: Himalayan cats and persian.

L i N K S:
My blog: I talk about Korean style beauty, product review (mostly Korean beauty product), and circle lens review.
Facebook
Twitter: @SparkleApple

F A V O R i T E S:
♡ Fashion: Casual, Gothic and classic lolita.
♡ Music: underground (Dir n grey, MUCC), Classic, Rock, Yuki Kajiura and Yoko Shimomura music piece, Japanese folk song, and a little number of korean pop music. (I like MC hansai~^-^)
♡ Colors: brown x peach, beige, white.
♡ Uljjang: Ban Nam Gyu, Lee Jung Ha, Baek Jae Ah
♡ Food/snacks: Japanese and Korean cuisine, Cassava chips, french fries, etc:3~ I just love to eat!

recent selca:

more old pic:
2012 ~look old and 'mature' without bangs hahaha

*:・’゚☆。.My Beauty Blog~♡♥♡
Dolliclilgangwolf
·

Replies

• ra123ra123 orange county CAPosts: 2,369Member

IDOL

Dota? DID I JUST READ DOTA?. Name your top 5 heroes please =)
    ·
  • dolljjangdolljjang Posts: 128Member
    edited January 2013
    @ra123 yessss DotA! haha. here's my top 5 fave: skywrath mage, lich, viper, huskar, mortred :D
    ·
  • raymondc27raymondc27 CanadaPosts: 1,938Member

IDOL

i think you just make us feel like we're in heaven lol

welcome to soompi i was a silent reader since when i was like 14 or something and i remember having to pay for it and never signed up
    ·
     raymondc27 :wheee, in heaven? ahahaha, but why? xD u play dota too? Thanks for the greetings anyway. I was a silent reader too ^-^
    ·

IDOL

Nope never really got into playing dota wasn't cool enough :( 

gamer chicks makes us guys feel like it's heaven hehe

i used to play a lot of online games such as Conqueronline,Gunz i forgot the rest
    ·
    @raymondc27 ooh, sounds great, cuz I'm a gamer too, but I only play DotA and rose online as for now ^^
    ·

IDOL

@dolljjang haha it's all good, i'm sure tons of guys chase after you ^^
    ·
    @raymondc27 nope really ;^; I kinda a mean girl type irl hahaha....
    ·

IDOL

@dolljjang i'm sure there's many guys out there for a challenge on dota lol wanting to meet you

how mean can you get hehe
    ·
  • misssleepyheadmisssleepyhead Breathe it all in. Love it all out. PhilippinesPosts: 307Member

IDOL

OMG, wait! I'm following your blog for a long time now. Cool~ I even found you here. :) Nice to meet you and I hope you're fine now. *i read your last blog update yesterday*

Walk a mile in someone else's shoes.

blogspot tumblr 411 twitter

·
    @dolljjang i'm sure there's many guys out there for a challenge on dota lol wanting to meet you

ahaha not many people know that I'm a girl in DotA/garena. so they're all cool.
    OMG, wait! I'm following your blog for a long time now. Cool~ I even found you here. :) Nice to meet you and I hope you're fine now. *i read your last blog update yesterday*
    @misssleepyhead awweeee thanks for following and reading my blog, I just leave a comment too on your blog, it's very pink and cute! ^o^ Nice to know that we have same taste, blogging :)~
    ·
  • misssleepyheadmisssleepyhead Breathe it all in. Love it all out. PhilippinesPosts: 307Member

IDOL

@dolljang you're welcome! :) and thanks for the comment~ hee hee. yes, i'm happy to know that too. we're both kawaii and pink lovers~ :) yay!!

·
    @misssleepyhead yay for cuteness! mwahaha... I think we can get a long together pretty well, it's really nice to know you ^-^/
    ·

IDOL

dolljjang said:

ahaha not many people know that I'm a girl in DotA/garena. so they're all cool.
    @misssleepyhead awweeee thanks for following and reading my blog, I just leave a comment too on your blog, it's very pink and cute! ^o^ Nice to know that we have same taste, blogging :)~
    You should tell em lol see how there reaction is!
    ·
    @raymondc27 waaah, nooo.... being a girl in DotA with my current id is a BIG secret! mwahahaha...but if I were to tell them I don't think they'll believe me anyway. so yeah..haha
    ·

IDOL

@dolljjang lol, awww. sigh i miss gaming :(

damn you look like a real doll, lol i always wanted to say it
    ·

IDOL

dolljjang said:
    @misssleepyhead yay for cuteness! mwahaha... I think we can get a long together pretty well, it's really nice to know you ^-^/

oh, i am really sure with that! haha. btw, you play dota? me too! :) my fave hero is lina inverse, traxex and tidehunter. hee hee :)

·
    edited January 2013
    @misssleepyhead yeah, that's my number 1 favorite game and I'm just too addicted. hahaha. good things that alsmot everyone in my old office is a dota player too xD

@raymondc27 weee thanks, hehe. but that's might be bcuz of camera angle tricks and make-up o:~~~
    ·

IDOL

@dolljjang lol that stuff i'll never know about. how's your day?
    ·
  • heyjamheyjam Posts: 32Member
    Hi dolljjang!  Welcome to Soompi (I'm new here too).  You look so cute, I love lolita fashion too (otome style). 
    Visit my cute travel blog: http://icosnap.com/
    ·