Valentine's Day Project: Bunny Bouquet!!!

Guest jennyyeex3

Guest jennyyeex3

Hey everyone,
It's been awhile since my last DIY project. I wanted to share this cute bunny bouquet with you guys! 
Next month is the month of February where flowers and chocolates are super expensive. Starting from few years back, these plushie bouquet has been very popular in Asia, but are super expensive. They are from anywhere in the $35 range to hundreds of dollars as cute as they are… still to me, they are not worth that price! The good thing about these are that they are flowers that last forever, these flowers won’t wilt. You can make the bouquet with your favorite animal!photo-21-300x300.jpg
I wrote the instructions for this DIY bunny bouquet and hope that some of you will get a chance to try this out. Have fun!
IMG_0080-300x200.jpgIMG_0088-300x200.jpgIMG_0078-300x200.jpg
For a good size bouquet, I used about 10 bunnies and put in a few silk flowers that I bought at the craft store.
FINAL PRODUCT --> photo-1-300x300.jpg

Guest helenmmak

I wanted to buy a bouquet for a graduation present awhile back but didn't because its super overpriced! Aww, I should have made them like you did too! Thanks for the instructions~<3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived