I like food... what kind of food do you like?

Ernie

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest angelaness

Well you never told us what kind of food you like.

I feel like theres another post on this. But i like food too.

If you got cravings you can look at the craving post

Im always trying something new & different, I like International cuisines from around the world

but I mostly eat whats easily available like Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai, Filipino, Korean, Japanese, Burmese foods

also lots of middle eastern, Yemeni, Morrocan, Turk, Afghan, Cuban, Indian

and good old American foods like steaks, fried chicken, barbecue ribs, burgers, spaghetti, etc

Mexican foods are also very popular here in California, so Im always eating foods from the taqueria

sometimes I eat at this place called L&L Hawaiian barbecue, it's cheap and they give a generous serving

LoL, You like alot of things and that's good. I've tried most of the foods you mentioned. For example, the foods that are chinese, vietnamese, filipino, and etc. I don't think I've tried Yemeni or Morrocan. I like mongolian barbeque and I can't think of anything right now because I'm watching "Hitch".

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest HERMIT

I like food too but sometimes I don't like the taste of their cost.
Sometimes places put too much emphasis on this in their food.
For example:  movie theaters.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ministar05

I eat based on my mood, I think? Because sometimes I want to eat soup. Then I changed into bread and then the menu keeps on changing.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived