♕ Secret as the second female DBSK and the successors of CSJH ♕

Guest EternalCassiopeia395

As many you of may know, I'm a huge SecretShinki fan and I've been thinking that these two amazing groups should do a collaboration together.

What do you think?

CheonSecretShinki_zps828cc6bb.jpg

After CSJH, who are still labelled as the female DBSK ever since their debut in 2005, Secret could become their successors. They might be underrated but they are incredibly talented young women and have really nice personalities, not forgetting really gorgeous bodies to die for. Ever since I saw them backstage together at MB and saw a mashup of KYHD/Shy Boy, I knew that they would be the perfect combination. Not only that, I have seen Secret doing lots song covers from the Western world with their well pronounced English and some acapella versions which, it's very rare to see in a girl group, I came to the conclusion that they are the younger siblings of CSJH, even though they aren't from the same company. After that, I've been noticing that they are great dancers as well. They always move in perfect synch and they master very difficult choreographies in high heels without showing any sign of tiredness whatsoever, making it look so easy to sing and dance at the same time.

Their live singing sounds way better than the recording version to be honest. Almost 99.95% of the time is live and the rest could be for some parts of the chorus, just like CSJH. I can't help to think that there could be a second female DBSK that have the same traits as CSJH, at least this is how I see it. They can even make a song/dance cover of both CSJH and DBSK.

I've been a fan of Secret since their debut in 2009 (when the lawsuit with DBSK happened) and my first impression about them was that they are talented and beautiful all together. They are so different from other girl groups, besides CSJH (They were the first girl group I ever loved). After that, I started to compare both groups due to vocals, looks, personalities and of course talent, which in my opinion, is very important. Then I got to the conclusion that Secret could become CSJH's succesors and the second female DBSK.

Here are some of the reasons on why I consider them as CSJH's little sisters:

- They are a quartet.

- They have great English pronunciation.

- Dana said on a TV show once that all of then are are equals (They don't have positions such as a Leader, Lead Vocalist, Rapper, etc.) Secret, however, have member positions but all of them act like equals. All four of them are important, I don't see any competition between them.

- Stephanie is known as the Dancing Queen and Hyosung is known as Korea's Beyonce.

- They have done Western covers.

- They sing acapella and they have wonderful harmonization.

- They hardly lip-synch on live performances.

- They had done solo works before.

-They admire BoA; who is labelmate with CSJH.

Let's start with comparing the members: Each Secret member has a mixture of CSJH members.

- Hyosung = Sunday, Stephanie

- Zinger = Stephanie

- Jieun = Dana, Lina, Sunday

- Sunhwa = Sunday

• 2 weeks later...

@Fraizz389

Thank you so much for the support girl! More stuff will be added very soon. you know how much of a perfectionist I am when it comes to organizing right? Haha!!

I really think that Secret can become the second female DBSK :x

Guest Julie1430286843

@EternalCassiopeia395
But nothing Debby ^_^ Ah I can not wait to see what you're added : p Hehe yes I know you are a perfectionist, and that's a good thing I think :) Yes, I think so !!!! :D

@Fraizz389

Hehe I will do my best in making an awesome thread so that anyone can see. I really hope that I get some responses about it :D

Thanks for the support! :)

Guest Julie1430286843

@EternalCassiopeia395

Hehe I know you do your best! I also hope that you will receive a lot of response, and encouragement ! Nothing, nothing ^^

@Fraizz389

Thanks and would you mind spreading the word to fellow DBSK and Secret fans? I would really appreciate it :D

Guest cupcakes1

What a lovely thread! ^ u ^ Ah, I'm not surprised since I know you're very good at threads.(: I totally agree. SECRET are a mashup of CSJH and DBSK! ♥ Awesomeness<3

Archived