People jealous of PSY billion views and K-POP empire in the world

Guest kpopvsjrock

Guest kpopvsjrock

I'm sure most people are happy of PSY success but some people are so jealous of his success that they need to find excuse to downplay his achievements.

PSY is just a talentless fat Korean guy who can't rap for crap
My answer: First you don't even understand Korean lyrics  idiot let alone understand what he was rapping, any Korean would know his words rhyme very well and it's funny. His specialty is mixing comedy in his music videos.

Psy is nothing more but a one hit wonder
My answer: He is more than just a one hit wonder he is.... " A SUPER ONE HIT WONDER "

1. Most watched - Billion views
2. Most liked - 6 million likes
3. The fastest viral hit video ever
4. Over 30 countries ranked no.1
5. The most number of flash mob in the world
6. Breaking the most Guinness world records in the internet

This is something no person in the history of the world have ever achieved either. Wether you like or not he is " The King Of Youtube " and even if someone reach a billion views he will always be remembered as the first person who did that.

The only reason PSY became success is because Asians keep refreshing the video 5 times a day?

My answer: GANGNAM STYLE - countries origins of views

47% of the views came from the United States,
7% from the United Kingdom,
6.8% from Canada
4% from South Korea
35.2% countries around the world

J-LO on the floor? like 95% of the views came from the U.S..... SO?
Justin Bieber - Baby 90% came from U.S the rest is Canada... SO?

It must mean Americans and Canadians refresh the video 900 times a day.

Don't you know that many Asian Americans live in the U.S and U.K?

My answer: But did you know that Asian American are only 4.8% of the population 0___0??? Do you have any basic commonsense in your head?

Hi there, interesting topic.Since I love stats:
most viewed 10 tracks as of today:
1 PSY - GANGNAM STYLE   1036181617 views2 Justin Bieber - Baby ft. Ludacris   841041383 views3 Jennifer Lopez - On The Floor ft. Pitbull   668557419 views4 LMFAO - Party Rock Anthem ft. Lauren Bennett, GoonRock    563189306 views5 Shakira – Waka Waka    554500520 views6 Don Omar - Danza Kuduro ft. Lucenzo   537331019 views7 Lady Gaga - Bad Romance   520074287 views8 Miley Cyrus - Party In The U.S.A.   501458922 views9 Eminem ft. Rihanna- Love The Way You Lie   498204983 views10 Michel Teló - Ai Se Eu Te Pego   476385009 views

Archived