If my voice is good enough for auditions?

Guest shuiniu

Guest shuiniu

And I kinda want to audition for SM or something, but I'm not sure whether my voice is good enough xD So I'll post some covers here, and you can decide hahaha...
Korean cover: https://soundcloud.com/psychepara/i-nightmareJapanese cover: https://soundcloud.com/psychepara/distant-fields
Some info: Call me Rin!I'm Dutch.I'm 15 years old.I'm a girl xD.Some special things about my voice is that I'm kinda good in motormouthing haha ;v;
So it's kinda also the question if I'm good enough because, if I somehow get accepted after the e-mail method... if my parents are willing to pay to go to the USA or something.
Ok really bad formulation laffs--
yeah so--ehehe. Nice to meet y'all--Rin out.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest EverydayImKpopping

Yes! You also sound like you have good potential for rapping. (: In terms of just vocals, you are at an advantage, but of course, other things have to be taken into consideration too for you to pass. Good luck : )

Guest shuiniu

everydayimkpopping said:
Yes! You also sound like you have good potential for rapping. (: In terms of just vocals, you are at an advantage, but of course, other things have to be taken into consideration too for you to pass. Good luck : )

Guest shuiniu

3timeshi said: Omg do you live in The Netherlands too? I live in Holland too XD pretty rare to find someone in Holland who is interested to audition for a korean company!

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived