What happened the first time you had alcohol?

Guest catcoffee

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest omgfood

i've had a couple vodka mudshakes at home for the first time, and tried beer (it was warm lol) and wine. (i will seriously never like wine or beer).
but my first "real" drinking experience was when i went out with my friends to the city and we all ended up in the gutter covered in vomit. lol.

Man, I can't remember. I remember tasting beer when I was a kid. Haha. My parents let me take a sip! Now that I look back on it... bad, huh? Haha. I was probably with family or friends when I had my first legal drink. Nothing much happened. I never get drunk or pissed. Just sick. Haha.

^are you sure it was the alcohol *taps nose*?

my first sip of beer was great. even now when i go for a beer, the first sip is always the best because it reminds me exactly what my first taste was like.

my first real drinking experience knocked me out and left me with a permanent lump on the back of my head.

Guest Leopoldine

^Alcohol may not be the cause in itself, but I think it helped. 
I was feeling very warm (asian flush I guess) because of the alcohol and I always tend to nosebleed when I feel too hot. Plus the room was pretty warm too which propably didn't help. *shrugs*

Guest bertstare

first time i had "alcohol" was beer with my parents when i was like 9.. but in terms of hard liquor it was in university.. 13 shots of vodka, and after 30 minutes i was only buzzed so i chugged half a bottle of 750ml whiskey (all on empty stomach.. i'm stupid). blacked out 40 seconds later, my friend tried to take me back to my dorm but i passed out on the streets at 3AM on the way back. apparently he thought i died so he called the ambulance. got sent to campus hospital and charged $45 for ambulance cost.
got a alcohol probation contract. if i drink ever again i get kicked out of residence, lol. i drank again a week later though but not nearly as much.
oh and i had the worst hangover of my life for the next 2 days. i was on the verge of alcohol poisoning but i didn't get my stomach pumped in the hospital. they let me go after i spent the night there

Guest sweetfantasy09

when i was 9 years old. My sister and my brother and myself opened the fridge and tasted those big bottles of sake that were in our fridge. just one small sip for each of us. didn't feel anything yet didn't like the taste. haha!

I've had alcohol lots of times before I was even 15, but only little sips.My parents and older sisters aren't that strict about it.She basically put rum in my strawberry-banana smoothie.IT WAS NASTY AS richard simmons.It was SO LITTLE, yet the whole thing was just...bitter as richard simmons.I'll never drink anything with alcohol in it EVER again.I've tried some Vodka too, and I seriously don't know why anyone likes it.My sister had a few sips and ended up throwing up in the bathroom all night.Maybe it's just her that's weak to it, but I feel like the taste is definitely nasty for everyone, and they just drink it for the after affects or something; it makes you feel all fuzzy and warm in your chest.Overall, bleh. BLEHHH. Not my thing.

Guest Dollic

azurette said: @Dollic you say that NOW...

I was 13 and had a few sips of wine, but I thought it was Welch's grape juice. I kind of figured out what it was so I stopped. I used to be very anti-alcohol.

Archived