Girls! What do you look for in a guy?

Guest Victoria

Guest Victoria

So what is it about a guy that makes you want to be with them and what's a deal-breaker(don't want to be with them) for you?
You can talk about the things you love about your boyfriend/significant others and also what you would like more from them. Discussion open to men as well! :D

Guest Starlitelet

What I want in a guy is pretty much like many other girls.
I want a guy who's loyal, understandable, caring, loving, humble, and determined. Obviously, there are other things that come into play as well, such as great sense of humor, and physical attraction. My boyfriend possesses all of the above. He meets more than my expectations in guys because  naturally, he makes me feel safe. It's so weird, but I really feel like he's me sometimes. Like, there's this crazy connection that we have that I don't think words would do it justice here. He's like a male version of me. I know that in this world, people usually say opposites attract. However, I am much more comfortable with someone who's like me, and it's no way in hell boring. Obviously, we're not identical, but we share many common beliefs, and ideals.
I always go for long-term relationships, so if a guy is only there for flings then that's a deal-breaker.  I also cannot stand guys who smoke, or are into drugs (duh!). Oh, and yes, I can't stand guys who go clubbing, nor drinks often. Those are huge Xs for me. Nowadays, it's harder to find guys who don't go clubbing nor get intoxicated. Another deal-breaker factor is if they're wimps. Guys who can't defend me when possible, or guys who complain about life all the time. What I mean by complaining about life is that they blame others for badly affecting them, but they don't look at themselves.

Guest kkyosuke

A guy that is about 5"10', has a cute baby face, is artistic (dancing, acoustic guitar), strives to keep himself in shape, has goals in life and is continue his education daily, preferably asian, has a sense of humor, and is overall a man and not a boy...Oh snap, I just described myself! Cheers ^_^.

(Insert troll face here.)

Guest sallyen

I don't like stingy guys :) I am not too picky though, but I think it's important he has humor, is caring and thinks family is important. Confidence is attractive as well.

Guest saraxxk

Well the first thing that I notice is definitely a guy's appearance, but honestly that's just 5% !! Once he opens his mouth and talks I can kind of judge ;-) what kind of a guy he is,

For me guys some guys are just too shallow and drive me crazy, they may be cute but as a friend that is.

A guy's confidence, knowledge, kindness and care is what attracts me.

And shallowness is what keeps me away from him.

Archived