SM Entertainment 2013 Global Auditions!

_RaiN_

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Celestra

I'm excited! haha, I told myself I was through with auditioning, but I think if they come to my city I'll probably go again just for fun... that is if they go to any place other than LA and NY -__- there are other cities in the U.S. too SM! I see that they're not going to Canada, Australia, or NZ like they did for YS which is interesting. :o

I'm so bummed that they didn't have Canada on the list...
Have they forgotten that Henry and Kris were from TORONTO and VANCOUVER respectively?Henry is extremely talented in all fields, and Kris looks like he just stepped out of a manga.Both are great assets to any group.
So. I wonder why they're not coming to Canada, especially since we're so close to the States...

Bear in mind that they schedule bookings to where exactly are the auditions going to take place. Don't feel bummed out yet! It's most likely due to the fact that their locations for Japan, Korea, and the U.S are set in stone. Give more time for them to organize audition times for other countries and you'll see. Vancouver and Toronto are %99.9 going to be on the global audition. If not, most likely Youth Star 2013 (If there will be one)

Guest Celestra

I'm thinking that they'll probably go to more places in the U.S. instead of the same places in Canada. idk, maybe they're trying out new locations for the 2013 auditions? Maybe they'll pick locations really close to the Vancouver & Toronto so those who reaally want to audition can just take a road trip or something to the States, lol.

4meterplus said: Bear in mind that they schedule bookings to where exactly are the auditions going to take place. Don't feel bummed out yet! It's most likely due to the fact that their locations for Japan, Korea, and the U.S are set in stone. Give more time for them to organize audition times for other countries and you'll see. Vancouver and Toronto are %99.9 going to be on the global audition. If not, most likely Youth Star 2013 (If there will be one)

The thing is, I went on the youth star audition site and they let people up to 22 register, so I really don't understand the difference between the two. Do they just like changing the names or are they actually looking for something different in each audition?

AnthonyKkoKko said: I think they just needed an excuse to hold another audition in the same year due to a shortage of trainees LOL
With the debut of EXO, that's 12 male trainees gone already... they probably have close to no more male trainees anymore. Plus, there are lots of rumours about a new girl group for SNSD to pass on to after they get too old in the future (SM doesn't seem to like f(x) that much), so they're probably looking for female trainees as well.

Guest asuka1430291743

I have to agree with Anthony, I felt a little bummed out I didn't see the Canadian flag there. Then again it's just an ad and the auditions are pretty far from now so... I still think they're going to be in Canada?

If not I will spam SM's inboxes with recordings and they won't like it, lol.

asuka said: I have to agree with Anthony, I felt a little bummed out I didn't see the Canadian flag there. Then again it's just an ad and the auditions are pretty far from now so... I still think they're going to be in Canada?

If not I will spam SM's inboxes with recordings and they won't like it, lol.

Guest Castell Nitta

I feel like Canada-S. Korea have more connection than U.S.A.-S. Korea.
Maybe it's just 'cause I'm FRICKING Canadian but can't audition for anything because I don't live there. It's so unfair! /rant over.
Seriously though, the next time they hold auditions where I could participate in they will be on Mars!

Archived