Lee Yoo Bi 이유비

Guest snowflakesj16

Guest snowflakesj16

6y2RW.jpg
**PROFILE**

Name:        Lee Yoo Bi (이유비) Real Name: Lee Yoo Jin (이유 ) Birth Date:  November 22, 1990 Birth Sign:  Sagittarius Height:       166 cm Blood Type: B University:   Ehwa Women's University Talent Agency: Sidus HQ Family: Mother Kyun Mi Ri Me2day: http://me2day.net/water0658 Naver Cafe : http://cafe.naver.com/leeyubi 

**TV SHOWS**
Innocent Man/Nice Guy, SBS 2012Vampire Idol, MBN 2011 

**COMMERCIAL FILMS**
KT Tech Take, 2012

Source: Nate, The Star Chosun 

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest snowflakesj16

Lee Yoo Bi, Who Plays Song Joong Ki’s Younger Sister, Is A Strong Candidate For The Main Character In The Drama, ‘School’, Will She Become The Next Im Soo Jung?   Source: Kdramastars.com

kZSA2.jpg

Rising star Lee Yoo Bi is a strong candidate for the main character in the drama, 'School'.

On October 10th, according to a representative of KBS 2TV's new Monday-Tuesday drama, 'School' (working title), actress Lee Yoo Bi is in talks with the production to appear in the drama.

The representative said, "We are looking to cast rookie actors and actresses and not idols. Since the drama will have heavy content like suicide and the craze of tutoring, we will need an actor that can pull off those scenes."

Lee Yoo Bi has already been noted for her acting in KBS 2TV Wednesday-Thursday drama, 'Nice Guy'. As 'School' is considered the gateway to stardom, people have taken a keen interest to see if she can follow through and become a star.

'School' is a youth drama that first aired in 1999 and has four seasons to date. Season 5 will be directed by both Lee Min Hong PD, who directed the first season, and Lee Eung Bok PD, who directed both seasons of 'Dream High'. Kim Shin Hye was originally the scriptwriter, but was switched to Lee Hyun Jung, who wrote the short 4-episode series called 'The Ordinary Love'.

KBS 2TV Monday-Tuesday drama, 'Ooh La La Couple' is a popular drama in the timeslot. The drama is produced by Contents K, which will also produce 'School'. The drama will follow 'Ooh La La Couple' and plans to air in December.

The production of 'School' plans to finish casting by the end of this month and will begin filming in the beginning of October. 

class="at_ttl ml10" style="font-weight: normal; font-size: 10pt; text-align: center; padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 0px 10px; border: 0px none; outline: auto 0px; list-style: none; line-height: 35px; clear: both; "
class="at_ttl ml10" style="text-align: center; padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 0px 10px; border: 0px none; outline: auto 0px; list-style: none; line-height: 35px; clear: both; "Lee Yoo Bi, Officially Confirmed For The KBS Drama 'School' Source: Kdramastars.com
ks4fd.jpg

Lee Yoo Bi of KBS 'The Innocent Man' has been cast for the KBS drama "School". 

After being a strong canidate for the drama, Lee Yoo Bi has been officially cast for the KBS drama "School". Lee Yoo Bi will star alongside KIm Woo BIn in the drama that will start filming in October.

A representative from KBS stated, "Her innocent and girlish appeal seemed right for the drama".

"School" is a continuation of the 1999 drama that has been on hiatus for about 11 years, this will be season 5 of the show.

Guest vanillaplaid

I like her on Nice Guy! She;s pretty! She kinda reminds me of the taiwanese actress, Ady An! Too bad she wasn't able to be in the revival of School due to schedule conflicts!

Guest snowflakesj16

Hi @vanillaplaid! She reminds me of Jeon Ji Hyun! Not just because it's her "nickname" in Nice Guy, but some of her features really reminds me of JJH. I guess she couldn't really make it for School because of Nice Guy. But I'm really looking forward to her next project. :) ..And I love her singing voice! 

Guest vanillaplaid

@snowflakesj16 yes! she reminds me of JJH too! They can play sisters in a drama or movie! And yeah, she has an amazing voice! Nice guy will be ending soon. :( can't wait for her next project. Btw, does she have a twitter acc? :)

Guest snowflakesj16

vanillaplaid said: @snowflakesj16 yes! she reminds me of JJH too! They can play sisters in a drama or movie! And yeah, she has an amazing voice! Nice guy will be ending soon. :( can't wait for her next project. Btw, does she have a twitter acc? :)

Guest vanillaplaid

snowflakesj16 said: Yes! Two more episodes left. :( I hope she'll be working on something new soon. I dont think she has a twitter account, I just know about her me2day - http://me2day.net/water0658

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest marjoriefaye

i really like her. she did an amazing job as Kang Choco in Nice Guy. I don't know if it's just me, or she, somehow, resembles Jung Ryeo Won. Well not really, but they kinda look alike. A little bit. I couldn't find better pictures, but while watching Nice Guy she reminds me of Jung Ryu Won.

8544044808_0b0493e9b6_z.jpg

they could play sisters in a drama. :)

Guest piggy68gal

Lee Yoo Bi is my favourite rookie actress :) She's really charming and adorable, and I see lots of potential in her! :D

And I also loved her with Kim Woo Bin in Vampire Idol, they were the cutest couple, omg!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest marjoriefaye

piggy68gal said: Lee Yoo Bi is my favourite rookie actress :) She's really charming and adorable, and I see lots of potential in her! :D

And I also loved her with Kim Woo Bin in Vampire Idol, they were the cutest couple, omg!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a big fan of her mother Kyeon Miri, and, while I haven't yet seen this actress in anything, she certainly appears quite pretty seems to be gaining admirers. Best of luck to her in her career. With so many dramas coming out all of the time, and only so much time to view them,  I wish that she'd do a project with her mom so that could see both of them at the same time...
:)

Guest marjoriefaye

robbo4 said: I'm a big fan of her mother Kyeon Miri, and, while I haven't yet seen this actress in anything, she certainly appears quite pretty seems to be gaining admirers. Best of luck to her in her career. With so many dramas coming out all of the time, and only so much time to view them,  I wish that she'd do a project with her mom so that could see both of them at the same time...
:)

Archived