Peppero Day 뺴뺴로 데이! <3

Guest memo28

Hey Guys, 
so 11.11 is the official Peppero day. Are you guys making any for someone special? (: I used to hand make them but this year because of some issues, I just bought a whole bunch and put it in a cute package but here are some pictures of old ones I used to do (: 
IMG_0472.jpg
IMG_0475.jpg
IMG_0477.jpg
Post your pictures ya? (: 

• 2 months later...
Guest pwnashi

Your peppero all look so yummy and CUTE!! I didn't give them out but I like to eat them lol. You make me want to try to make my own too! Maybe I will! Seems fun! hehehe!  :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

pwnashi & lee-chan! 
hehe you guys should definitely try if you have the time! (: It's pretty fun and easy~ Or what you can do as a shortcut is buy pre-made sticks from an asian store. Just choose crackers that has a natural taste like sesame sticks. 
In regards to the chocolate, you will need two pots. Bring to a boil with the base pot. Then, place the other pot into the boiling pot with the chocolate. It will melt fairly fast. I've tried microwaving it but the texture changes with the microwave. 
Dip the sticks in and twist till the chocolate is evenly spread around the stick and then dip the chocolate covered sticks in sprinkles or decorate them while the chocolate is still hot! Then lay them out on tinfoil and wait for them to dry. It usually takes a while to dry but to speed things up, place them in the fridge! 
aha hope this isn't too complicated <3 Or you can always just buy too because those are delish! 

Archived