Yesstyle inspired: Bows, Pearls & Flowers Headbands

Guest jennyyeex3

Guest jennyyeex3

Hey guys,
Here is my 3rd DIY project inspired by Yesstyle! This time I made 3 different headbands with ribbons, felt fabric, gems and pearls. I did lots of browsing around online but there wasn’t one that I especially liked, therefore, I just combined a whole bunch of ideas and came out with three different styles. You can add whatever you like on it, thats the fun part about DIY! I started out with a 3-pack headbands from Walmart, that were only $1.77. I posted step by step instructions of all the designs on:

http://ragsandrichesblog.com/diy-fashion-headbands/
headband-collage-1024x470.jpgDIY: 1.77 (set of three headbands) + 1.49 (medium size pearls) + 2.29 (ribbon) + 2.29 (gems) 2.99 (feathers) + 0.25 (felt) = $11.08
Since I put a bunch of ideas together this time, I don't have a price comparison for you guys this time! Next week, I'll be working on another DIY project and be back with the money saving comparisons~ comments are appreciated :)

Guest evelyntan

Ooooh!~ I never thought of doing stuff like that. Definitely trying this in the future! I have a lot beads lying around in the house from craft art lol

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived