Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly & Wins

~ BunnyliciouS ~~ BunnyliciouS ~ MumOregonPosts: 26,383Friend of Soompi

SUPERSTAR

edited October 2012 in current events

Divorces are never pretty, but this one is pretty ugly. A man from northern China divorced and sued his wife for being ugly. He won $120,000 in the lawsuit and has once again made the world question the validity of phrases like “marriage” and “love”.

The northern Chinese man, Jian Feng, married his wife and was reportedly absolutely in love with her. Soon, as will happen, she became pregnant and gave birth to a baby girl, which was when the problems arose for Feng.

He thought the baby was incredibly ugly, to the point where it horrified him. The baby resembled neither of her parents, so Feng demanded to know who the father was, because jumping to conclusions about your wife’s faithfulness is the obvious thing to do when you have an ugly baby.

As it turns out, his wife didn’t cheat, but did gloss over the fact that she had spent $100,000 on intense plastic surgery to severely change how she looked before she met him. It’s the kind of thing that can slip your mind on the first date. After his wife revealed this to him, Feng took the only right-minded course of action and divorced and sued her, claiming that she got him to marry her under false pretences. The false pretence presumably being that she was good looking. Incredibly, the (presumably male) judge sympathised with Feng and he won $120,000 in the case.

It’s usually the victim of court cases that you’re supposed to feel sorry for, but it’s kind of difficult to feel sorry for the man who is angry at his beautiful wife for being ugly at some point in her life. If you’re going to feel sorry for anyone, feel sorry for their child, whom will forever be known as the baby that broke her parent’s marriage – with her face.

By Sam Smith, from planetivy.com

http://www.costaricantimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/ugly-wife-1-300x171.jpg

cityofdreamsManyhx3

Replies

• NPB-XKNPB-XK Thread Hijacker Area-Sexy-One - MontrPosts: 5,222Member

SUPERSTAR

edited October 2012
    I'm curious about how ugly that baby really was... The dude played a part in that creation too and he can't even recognize a little resemblance of his own ugliness!
    Quebecker image Style
    superhumanchichiMythnoonA
  • ajlee613ajlee613 Bay Area, CaliforniaPosts: 4,710Member

SUPERSTAR

althought i have nothing against plastic surgery, i think things like that should be covered when u are thinking about children, like medical conditions, if you were geneticly fat before etc. etc. if your not at that point in the relaitonship ur not ready to start a family anyways. 

so in that sense, yea it is partly her fault for not letting him know. and in china where u can only have 1 child. that one child counts a LOT . that kid is ur future. its not like the US where u have the government pay u money cuz ur old. if ur kid leaves u when ur old in most places, ur old alone and broke, too old to work and u go hungry.

if you look at it with a strictly ASIAN point of view where children are investments as well as legacies and u only get ONE chance. you can see how this verdict was possible.

if i was the judge would i have done the same thing? lol prrooooobably not! but i can see how someone could come to that conclusion. and i think that kind of open minded thinking is what is missing in the world today. even if u disagree. always try to find out where the other person is coming from.
    Think about all the things in this life that hurts you... do not do those things.

flyhighbichFeverForever
  • SoulAce2SoulAce2 Posts: 304Member

IDOL

Not saying the woman wasn't at fault, but the man obviously married her for the wrong reasons...
  • Heart.netHeart.net Posts: 170Member
    I bet this is a common dilemma in Korea.
    flyhighbichsuperhumanchichi
  • ~ BunnyliciouS ~~ BunnyliciouS ~ Mum OregonPosts: 26,383Friend of Soompi

SUPERSTAR

edited October 2012
  • xxcarolxxxxcarolxx Posts: 672Member

IDOL

edited October 2012
    the man obviously only married her for her looks. Yea, the women is at fault but so is the man. Its not only the women's genes that the baby gets..I just feel sorry for the baby...
    BBisBack.jpg

SUPERSTAR

Yeah, feel sorry for the baby. She will be emotionally damaged. When she grows up, people will tell her that her daddy left her because she is ugly.

superhumanchichi
  • MannosukeMannosuke Posts: 12,761Member

SUPERSTAR

See if a man went to get surgery to make his penis larger or longer no one would sue him.
    superhumanchichi
  • EclecticEclectic lvl 1 red mage limboPosts: 2,213Member

SUPERSTAR

edited October 2012
    the man obviously only married her for her looks. Yea, the women is at fault but so is the man. Its not only the women's genes that the baby gets..I just feel sorry for the baby...
    for what exactly? ..for not laying her complete past out in the open for all potential suitors to see?

so in that sense, yea it is partly her fault for not letting him know. and in china where u can only have 1 child. that one child counts a LOT . that kid is ur future. its not like the US where u have the government pay u money cuz ur old. if ur kid leaves u when ur old in most places, ur old alone and broke, too old to work and u go hungry.
    aren't there incentives for couples in China that have daughters? (i.e. can have more than one child, govt assistance, etc.)
    “Idealism is what precedes experience. Cynicism is what follows.”
  • NPB-XKNPB-XK Thread Hijacker Area-Sexy-One - MontrPosts: 5,222Member

SUPERSTAR

Looks Mexican.
    Quebecker image Style
    superhumanchichioooroosaycityofdreams
  • nana★nana★ Posts: 228Member
    edited October 2012
    pretty sure this is fake news lol..... it's not on any chinese news websites, and the so called "before-after" pic was posted on a article about japanese plastic surgery back in january.
    superhumanchichi
  • hb_jackpothb_jackpot Posts: 423Member

IDOL

What the hell did i just read!??

The baby looks nothing like the mother... Weird... Still a cute baby, big lips, I'm jealous :(

I don't think the mom looks ugly, she just needed some make-up.

The husband... Cruel shallow little man... Ekkk scary to think there's many like him.

Please kindly read the signature rules.

SUPERSTAR

edited October 2012
    nana★ said:
    pretty sure this is fake news lol..... it's not on any chinese news websites, and the so called "before-after" pic was posted on a article about japanese plastic surgery back in january.

Hopefully. I heard about this from Kelly Rippa and Michael Show

• MannosukeMannosuke Posts: 12,761Member

SUPERSTAR

nana★ said:
    Who knows, but pretty sure there was dude that was pissed cause he found out his wife got surgery.
  • FrogletFroglet Posts: 239Member

ROOKIE

shame on their society, and shame!
  • xFloOwuffBBxFloOwuffBB ◦<(¦3[▓▓] dreamland;Posts: 1,444Member

IDOL

Heard this being discussed on FM radio this morning..
    How horrible, for all sides, in different ways.
    Stinks for the woman who had to be left because she had been ugly, stinks for the man who had been lied to, stinks especially for the baby who will grow up with that kind of history between her parents.
    I belong only to you.
    You'll meet me once, but never the same way again. Live life with me, dream about me.
    But when your time ends, so will mine.

• imsomessedupimsomessedup POOTIS Posts: 645Member

IDOL

thank heavens
    ppl that ugly shouldn't be able to reproduce
    can't believe he got tricked into banging her
    he must feel awful
  • MusoMuso The Master Of All Pokemon! USAPosts: 2,762Member

SUPERSTAR

A child is made from both parents, not just the mother. Sure, she should have mentioned the plastic surgery but his genes play a roll into the child as well.
    superhumanchichi
  • TeaHouseTeaHouse Posts: 380Member

IDOL

edited October 2012
    Mannosuke said:
    See if a man went to get surgery to make his penis larger or longer no one would sue him.
    No If i married an Asian man who had this type of surgery and i had a son, his penis would be small!
    I would sue like hell! I was falsely lead on that his penis was big, so that my son won't have to suffer the "Asian men are small" stereotype! 

If it was a male judge, I would lose because he would look down at his own manhood and sympathize with the man. 
    but if it was a woman judge, I would have won because she would understand where I am coming from. 

on the side note, the baby looks nothing much like the mother (before her surgery) probably looks like the father, meaning that he himself must be but ugly. Who doesn't want those Angelina Jolie lips...that baby is born with it! LOL
    superhumanchichiMuso
  • oooroosayoooroosay Posts: 1,611Member

IDOL

why does the baby look latino?
    Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die