Yesstyle inspired: DIY OMG Mustache Tights!

Guest jennyyeex3

Guest jennyyeex3

Hey guys,
Here is my 2nd DIY project inspired by Yesstyle! This time its my tattoo printed tights with a mustache and OMG word bubble. Something unique and unlike anything you'll see at the store. I started out with a pair of sheer tights from Nordstrom Rack. I posted step by step instructions on:
http://ragsandrichesblog.com/diy-fashion-omg-mustache-tights/
442337994620405430_svAKwaAO_c.jpg442337994620405424_mfq6wCpJ_c.jpg
Let’s take a look and see how much money I saved by recreating these tights rather than purchasing them online!Yesstyle: $13.50DIY: 3.97 (sheer tights) + 1.04 (fabric paint) + 0.82 (plastic alphabet stencil) = $5.83SAVED $7.67 with DIY instead of buying!
Please tell me what you guys think :) Thanks for supporting and comments will be appreciated! 

Guest xFloOwuffBB

Aw that's cute!
Legitimately thought you were trying to be humorous though ;_; I thought it was just sharpie on your legs.
Then I read 'sheer tights' and I was like oh that explains everything. EVERYTHING.
XDDD
I commend anyone for doing DIY's! You saved yourself a lot of money, considering the fact that you can use the rest of the fabric paint and the stencils for other stuff too c:

Guest jennyyeex3

xFloOwuffBB said: Aw that's cute!
Legitimately thought you were trying to be humorous though ;_; I thought it was just sharpie on your legs.
Then I read 'sheer tights' and I was like oh that explains everything. EVERYTHING.
XDDD
I commend anyone for doing DIY's! You saved yourself a lot of money, considering the fact that you can use the rest of the fabric paint and the stencils for other stuff too c:

Guest Chasing-A-Fairytale

Whoa, you're really good at this! I checked out your blog and the info you give out is really helpful~ so thank you! Are you planning to do any mor DIY projects? ^v^

Guest Chasing-A-Fairytale

@jennyyeex3 (: checked out your new bow one. It's pretty cool! Attempting to try it this weekend maybe with my friends after dinner!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived