Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Replies

• ravissantravissant Posts: 1,592Member

SUPERSTAR

Thank you @bananadana for the correction on the drink. Sorry for my mistake, guys. Just ignore my post. :\">
    Please kindly read the signature rules.
    lyna
  • mahogany4mahogany4 Posts: 282Member

SUPERSTAR

mahogany4 said:
    chingu @mahogany4, i really like ur story~~
    it's awesome!!!

@craziedayzie thank you so so so so so much! :D

You can view my fanfics below: 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view_author_stories/371205/L

Enjoy reading!

nana4ever

SUPERSTAR

mahogany4 said:
      I'm so in love with your story @mahogany4. A happy ending is coming soon. Komapta, author-nim ^^
    :)>- :)>-
    @nilmemories, wahhhh! Thank you for reading. :D 

Enjoy reading!

nilmemories
  • bemjerry13bemjerry13 Posts: 346Member

SUPERSTAR

lyna said:
    I miss minsul so muchhhh!!!!!! :(( 

Anyway just wanna share this. Idk why but this has been my fav moment by far! Its like the realest moment of them ever even though all of their moments are real to me (even their acting). :P

But this, this is just ugh, forever my fav interaction of them. They way he looked at her, and the way she smiled back shyly oh my god I could stare at this gif forevahhhhh!!! :D This is literally what the definition of 'love is in the air' looks like <33

so lets spread the minsul love everybody! :x hehehe I am sooo looking forward for the upcoming minsultractions..especially on august 11th ;) 

may i ask what is happening on august 11?
  • bemjerry13bemjerry13 Posts: 346Member

SUPERSTAR

today, I did somethign that I really did not want to do but because I really really miss Minho, i did it. I watched Salamnder guru...at first i was hesistant because I did not want to see him with other girls (minho has a lot of partners in this one)...but i'm glad I did becasue the story was nice..it reminded me of the Ocean's series for some reason and Minho was I think super handsome in this series...I mean the boy is gorgeous but in this one he was god-like in gorgeousness..plus the character suited him, he was brooding most of the time and the clothes were super too, he was always all black and he seem to never run our of leather jackets! Minho, if you are reading this...always wear leather jacket please!and to the fans, send him more leather jackets please and the world will be a better and beautiful place!

I really would like to post the pictures but I don't know how....

and lastly, I am glad that I watched it because now, more than ever, i belive that Minsul is real...yes, minho had chemistry with the girls there, especially with tae yeon(i mean who wouldn't Minho is gorgeous, so I guess even a post will look gorgeous if he is beside it)...but the thing that minho has with our SUlli is just out of this world! The way he looks at her is somehow "more"...can't really explain  but you know what I mean...

:( :x
    lynanilmemoriesravissantnana4ever
  • minsullminsull ChilePosts: 170Member

Chronological story of Sulli's Chanel ring

Chingu  love your signature  8-> 8-> ;)) :)>-
     during TTBY  love flourished .......
    ravissant
  • jhologsjhologs MinSul Is LOVE Posts: 470Member

SUPERSTAR

bananali said:
    zee said:

sulli comme des garcons shoes is a 'couple shoes'... awwawwwawwww <3 lol please always keep an eye on minho's foot... :))

hehehe yeaaaaahhh my dear @lyna, @ravissant unnie, @bananali sister, they are too obvious... :'( :'( :))
    hahahaha @zee @lyna @ravissant we need to use our MICROSCOPIC eyes n scan everytime Minho appears for any events.. JUST IN CASE ya know ;D.. or mayb Ssul may show her feet with socks tat happens to b from Comme De Garcons next time?? :> :>  Ah these two lovebirds... trying to hide things... XP

@bananali (@zee @lyna @ravissant) hmmm, can't be sure but I think I already saw Papa Minho wearing the white high cut Converse Play Comme des Garcons shoes in one of the older fashion events.  I was trying to search but I couldn't find . . . maybe just my biased kicking-in again?!?  Will search some more . . . :)
    And my new f e  begins . . .
    ravissanttikahmayajeffranuthead

SUPERSTAR

@craziedayzie thank you so much! hahahah! :D

Enjoy reading!

craziedayziealecita
This discussion has been closed.