Favorite Pasta? Favorite Toppings on Pasta?

oooroosay

bow tie (farfalle) bowtie-pasta-fb-53316701.jpg
fusilli (spirals) fusilli6.jpg
campanelle campanelle.jpg
penne Penne.jpg
I really don't like spaghetti sauce that much but if I'm craving it i'll have it. I tend to not like tomato-y products as they smell strong and stain clothes and are messy.... so I try to steer away from them..
but i really love spaghetti oglio-lo? whatever the hell dats called its GOOOOD!!! NOMNOMNOMMERS!!! i love fresh herbs in pasta!! (herbs are great antioxidants as well!)
and linguini and clams !!! DUH ROOL!? 

there is a place in Berkeley California i forget the name, but it is in a place called the Asian Ghetto famous to UC Berkeley students. there is an italian place there and there is a plate called "God father's favorite" and it is my favorite, by transitive proporty i am the God father.
by reading my responses to your food posts, you probably have a pretty good list of placs to eat if u ever came to northern california.

whos that? i never been to NYC so i dunno how the food is there. im not a huge fan of the whole korean mexican food craze, i feel like when u go to places like southern california, the regular old mexican food is superior to the korean mex combonation. have u tried carne sada fries? sure u will gain 20lbs but it is amazing!
korean food in ktown LA is good and ohgane in oakland is good. duk bo sam is a MUST as it brings out the best in krn BBQ. if they dont have duk bo sam in NYC it is crucial that you eat it if u are here.

wtf  is duk bo sam? bossam with dduk? or duck? or.... im confused.... david chang is owner of momofuku ssam bar... a top resteraunt in NYC 
yum carne asada fries? is that cheese or something? @_@ nom nom nom HAHAHAHHAHA i cant believe we're talking about korean food in a pasta thread hahaha but those all sound good..... where i live there is no food like that.... its either burgers, japanese food, applebees... boring ish like that :( maybe i'll just cook something similar to what ur takling about by getting ingredients from the store or something so i dnt have to go all the way to cali
but yea let me just mention alfredo pasta as another favorite so we don't get in trouble and have this thread shut down hehehe xD 

Guest xFloOwuffBB

I LOVE pasta. So delicious. Not going to lie though I used to love spaghetti and marinara sauce, but I've grown to dislike tomato sauce and meat sauces now.
I prefer penne pasta, and I love cream or pesto sauce.
Alfredo is delicious. ♥

oooroosay said: wtf  is duk bo sam? bossam with dduk? or duck? or.... im confused.... david chang is owner of momofuku ssam bar... a top resteraunt in NYC 
yum carne asada fries? is that cheese or something? @_@ nom nom nom HAHAHAHHAHA i cant believe we're talking about korean food in a pasta thread hahaha but those all sound good..... where i live there is no food like that.... its either burgers, japanese food, applebees... boring ish like that :( maybe i'll just cook something similar to what ur takling about by getting ingredients from the store or something so i dnt have to go all the way to cali
but yea let me just mention alfredo pasta as another favorite so we don't get in trouble and have this thread shut down hehehe xD 

oooroosay said: woah damn that sounds orgasmic (the carne sada fries
ew duk bo ssam kinda sounds weird.... does that work well? yuck.... sorry maybe i gotta try it... that sounds kinda gross dude... 

wooaaah!! @___@ arite arite i'll give it a try....  but like dduk with bossam?? its supposed to be eaten with boiled cabbage isnt it?
EYUUCKK sounds weird as hell!!! dduk is so.... soft and chewy and idk .... weird... but i'll try it before making and judgements. 

Guest shooting_stars

I like farfalle and fusili. I love Alfredo sauce, but I also like garlic sauce. My ideal pasta toppings would be mushrooms, mushrooms, and mushrooms! I absolutely love mushrooms! Some broccoli, parsley, parmesan, and dried tomatoes are also good.

Guest Peaches1430291873

Spaghetti with a tomato oregano, marjoram & slight basil sauce, topped with parmesan cheese. Mushrooms also wouldn't go a miss.

Guest cowsaysmoo

ajlee613 said: there is a place in Berkeley California i forget the name, but it is in a place called the Asian Ghetto famous to UC Berkeley students. there is an italian place there and there is a plate called "God father's favorite" and it is my favorite, by transitive proporty i am the God father.
by reading my responses to your food posts, you probably have a pretty good list of placs to eat if u ever came to northern california.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest leepants

I prefer creamy sauces - cabonara, boscaiola. yum! I made spaghetti boscaiola yesterday and it was sooo good :3 Creamy sauces tend to get sickening after a while though (to me, anyways)

Archived