Arang's Eun Oh, Eun Oh's Arang. Baby Love couple, Lee Joon Gi and Shin Min Ah shippers unite!!

kooriyuki

Firstly, I have to say, I have an on/off relationship with Soompi. All LJK/SMA shippers please keep this thread going!
Secondly, to prevent the main AATM thread from going off track, let's move our ship here :)
Have fun, people! 
Jun Ki oppa and Min Ah, hwaiting!!
PS: Why baby love couple, because Ah + Gi is baby, and Sato + Arang = Sarang (love) in Korean :)
703aa5ec8a1363278db327bb918fa0ec0afac7c6

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@lyaarisa and @takaragenji, no problem :)
I just found it strange that AATM is more than halfway through, and there's no separate thread on the OTP. It's something I learnt last year while onboard The Princess' Man OTP ship.
You can add the link of this thread in your signature, and get people to come here to talk about how much they hope LJK and SMA will actually be together in real life! It's not impossible, just look at Boong man (QIHM). Though Jun Ki oppa DID mention he has no plans to get married yet. 
Something random: I realise he and SMA has a common friend, Joo Ji Hoon. Hee. 
And this morning I saw back in February there're rumors of LJK dating Yoo Ri Ah? I read somewhere in an interview (pre-army) that oppa himself said he found it incredulous that people make up all kinds of rumors about him.
My impression of oppa is, from what I watched in JGStyle so far, he may seem rubbishy and act cute, but deep down he considers alot and is very careful about his actions.

@kooriyuki yeah i've been watched JGstyle too.. seems that joon gi oppa, wants to puts in his acting and singing first, so that he doesn't has any plan married yet. He is put 100% in work, which make me wooried that he can't feel how beautiful falling in love.  :\">
But like you know, its hard for an idol, to make an open relationship in public, bcoz mostly korean fans are hardcore fans to his/her idol. But my Joon Gi oppa is already 30 years old :(( , so please let him enjoy his life :-w

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

kooriyuki said: @lyaarisa and @takaragenji, no problem :)
I just found it strange that AATM is more than halfway through, and there's no separate thread on the OTP. It's something I learnt last year while onboard The Princess' Man OTP ship.
You can add the link of this thread in your signature, and get people to come here to talk about how much they hope LJK and SMA will actually be together in real life! It's not impossible, just look at Boong man (QIHM). Though Jun Ki oppa DID mention he has no plans to get married yet. 
Something random: I realise he and SMA has a common friend, Joo Ji Hoon. Hee. 
And this morning I saw back in February there're rumors of LJK dating Yoo Ri Ah? I read somewhere in an interview (pre-army) that oppa himself said he found it incredulous that people make up all kinds of rumors about him.
My impression of oppa is, from what I watched in JGStyle so far, he may seem rubbishy and act cute, but deep down he considers alot and is very careful about his actions.

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

takaragenji said: @kooriyuki yeah i've been watched JGstyle too.. seems that joon gi oppa, wants to puts in his acting and singing first, so that he doesn't has any plan married yet. He is put 100% in work, which make me wooried that he can't feel how beautiful falling in love.  :\">
But like you know, its hard for an idol, to make an open relationship in public, bcoz mostly korean fans are hardcore fans to his/her idol. But my Joon Gi oppa is already 30 years old :(( , so please let him enjoy his life :-w

nnai said: takaragenji said: @kooriyuki yeah i've been watched JGstyle too.. seems that joon gi oppa, wants to puts in his acting and singing first, so that he doesn't has any plan married yet. He is put 100% in work, which make me wooried that he can't feel how beautiful falling in love.  :\">

I read from dramabeans' in a pre-AATM broadcast interview that oppa said the first thing he thought of when meeting SMA was it felt like meeting a celebrity.
Such is his humbleness!
And from what I gathered from the Chinese AATM fans over at baidu is, SMA appears more comfortable around oppa, compared to her male co-stars in other dramas. What I found very cute from the Japanese TV KNTV interview with the both of them, was how she kept echoing what oppa said previously. Hee.

Archived