[OFFICIAL] Lee Joon & Oh Yeon Seo (JoonSeo) Couple ~ WGM

Guest bluemoonlight

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest clumsyS2

They're really cute together :)
Both of them got really lucky on this season..Joon's ideal type is a girl who likes him more than he likes her, and Yeon Seo's ideal guy is Joon..kyahh!~

Guest toomuchsmiling

@rntheatre- i think her name is Sabrina who did the cover of that Rhianna song. They used that same song with the Yongseo couple... <_<

omg Lee Joon!!!~~ i'm looking forward to this couple! Wow his new wife was like his crazy fan before they got married!!! It must really be fate cuz the interview where before she even knew her husband she said her ideal type "MBLAQ, Lee Joon." and then that's who she got for her husband. O_O Is that lucky or what?? But u could tell she really followed his activities. She saw him on variety shows and she saw his performances where he ripped his shirt open always so...she's a fan who gets to marry her ideal type. super lucky or what? and she IS REALLY pretty. I agree with Lee Joon when he said she seemed like a mermaid xDD

And i was kinda surprised with Lee Joon too, he's not as...silly? i know it was only the first ep but u could tell when he was talking in the interview room how serious he is.

I kinda wanna call this couple the Scary Couple tho becuz of wat they were saying at the end of the ep. They both love "obsession". o_O..... like calling each other 100 times and saying extremely posessive things to each other bcuz of jealousy. interesting...lol but they're both also extremely good looking. the Scary & Beautiful Couple? lolol. There's 2 gorgeous couples this season what with Julien Kang and now Lee Joon. woot i'm gonna love WGM this season :D

Guest SeLeNe_Alai07

@Rainbow1112 I'm with you after Yongseo left WGM it's been boring. The couples have been hit or miss for me but really haven't got into a couple until tonight.

I could not stop smiling thru their segment there is something so endering and funny about them. I think I'm going to love this couple to pieces. I mean is still too early to tell but I can feel the stiring of exciment right now. 

I could not stop smiling and LMAO when Lee Joon said "you like obsession" "be obsesses, Please" that was to hillarious.

This couple makes my heart beat really fast. LIKE NO JOKE. When they were meeting in the garden my heart was beating so fast.Their both such visually appealing couples, and I cannot wait to get to know more about them.What I love about WGM is that we get to see idols & actresses/actors etc. be themselves. They are celebrities in our eyes but watching WGM, I go: Ah~ their also human. The way they do many things to impresses their hubby and wifey. Fighting. Crying. We get to see some raw emotions.I'm hoping that S$ will be similar to S1.This couple, I  already I feel like their going to date in real life. Heck, their the ideal type of each other.Though Lee Joon ah~. Do you really want your gf/wife to call you 100 times a day, lock you up in the house, be obsessed with you and get jealous all the time. LMAO once you experience, trust me when I say you would not want that to happen to you.Be jealous, fight, possessive but there's a line that must not be crossed to all of these. I really really like, well love, the fact that their calling each other by their real name. That is deep.Cannot wait for the next episode. 

Have you guys noticed that WGM Season 4, all the couples have already done a tad bit of skinship. Julian x Se Ah 

tumblr_maf0joHwoo1qjwcwao1_250.gif tumblr_maf0joHwoo1qjwcwao2_250.giftumblr_maf0joHwoo1qjwcwao3_500.gifSource: withjoon
tumblr_maf0c8XFg41qa7jgfo1_500.gifJoon“I have reasons to hug you.” Source: scribblenote
tumblr_maepnrMav01qerbfao1_250.gif tumblr_maepnrMav01qerbfao1_250.giftumblr_maepnrMav01qerbfao3_250.gif tumblr_maepnrMav01qerbfao4_250.giftumblr_maepnrMav01qerbfao5_250.gif tumblr_maepnrMav01qerbfao6_250.giftumblr_maepnrMav01qerbfao9_r1_250.gif tumblr_maepnrMav01qerbfao10_r1_250.gifSource: hellosarang
tumblr_maf1z8SzTL1r0bbjvo1_r1_250.gif tumblr_maf1z8SzTL1r0bbjvo2_250.giftumblr_maf1z8SzTL1r0bbjvo3_r1_250.gif tumblr_maf1z8SzTL1r0bbjvo4_250.giftumblr_maf1z8SzTL1r0bbjvo5_r1_250.gif tumblr_maf1z8SzTL1r0bbjvo6_r1_250.giftumblr_maf1z8SzTL1r0bbjvo7_r1_250.gif tumblr_maf1z8SzTL1r0bbjvo8_r1_250.gifSource: paix-amour-poule
tumblr_maf2s0Px6A1qjwcwao1_500.gifSource: withjoon
tumblr_maf2g93PoF1qjwcwao1_250.gif tumblr_maf2g93PoF1qjwcwao2_250.giftumblr_maf2g93PoF1qjwcwao3_250.gif tumblr_maf2g93PoF1qjwcwao4_250.gifSource: withjoon

Thank you so much for making this thread ^___^..I love this couple so much ~JoonSeo Couple~
giggling and my hand curling see their shyness and awkwardness..and she is really pretty >___< of course lee joon too is handsome guy
I found a wordpress here >> joonseocouple.wordpress.com
but I think they are in same facebook page too..
looking forward this couple :)..

Guest rntheatre

Got to say I will be watching this couple and the Kang-Se Ah couple closely. This is the most exciting line up of WGM couple to date in my opinion. 
@toomuchsmiling - thank you for the response. I'll be scouring YouTube for that one.
Lee Joon is not the only one who likes obsessed girls that likes him. Who doesn't want a girl to be obsessed with you if she is your ideal type? Sometimes, girl should know how to "manhandle" their man. I like girls who know what they want and will do something or anything to get what they want. So I see myself in LJ. Only thing that is left to be seen is how OYS will possess her man. On that note, looking forward for the next episode.

Guest SeLeNe_Alai07

I just rematch their segment and I can't stop laughing.... So what are we calling this couple the beautiful and scary couple or JoonSeo?

Looks like the PD's got write with all the couples this season. I like every single one of them. I thought this couple would be very awkward but I'm glad to see I'm wrong. Instead of letting that horrible silence they just laugh and comment about how awkward the situation is and with that it gets a little less awkward. 

Yeon Soo's idea was great! Calling themselves by their real name is going to be a first(i think). Normally the couples just go with nicknames or stage names. I'm looking forward for this couple development. 

Archived