Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What happened to Kimchidramas?

WolleyishWolleyish SwedenPosts: 64Member
edited September 2012 in general discussion
Anyone know what happened to Kimchidramas.net? D:
Did they move? I hope they'll be back soon D:
"You cannot step in the same river twice" - Heraclitus "Seeing the world from a different point of view than the norm doesn't make you an idiot, not wanting to see it from others' point of view does."
·

Replies

• xjinxjin Posts: 39Member

ROOKIE

It might be okay if you find a cache and then go on it? Idk.. :s
    ·
  • feliciawstfeliciawst Posts: 333Member

SUPERSTAR

edited September 2012
    sadly, kimchidramas.net has been deleted :( but they have a backup here: http://kimchidramasbackup.blogspot.com
    ·
  • cloeycloey Posts: 29Member
    sadly, kimchidramas.net has been deleted :( but they have a backup here: http://kimchidramasbackup.blogspot.com
    Seems this blog is also down, it isn't working for me. I can't even access their Facebook-Site ?! Whats going on? MySoju ist also down. So sad !!! :(
    ·
  • A m a r a n t hA m a r a n t h 티파니 New YorkPosts: 2,505Member
    Yeah both are down... and another blog I always check that links to subbed variety shows is down too. This is crazy... How do these big companies expect us to get exposure to dramas and variety shows without being able to watch it? Even if they do let you watch their videos if you pay through cable or online streaming they're not subbed so what's the point for most people? Dumb.
    Please read the signature rules
    Wolleyishalways.happy
    ·
  • xXMzSmilesXxxXMzSmilesXx Posts: 537Member

SUPERSTAR

Their Facebook and back-up site has completely disappeared! 
    WHAT THE HELL! Kimchidrama is such a fabulous site to watch dramas. 
    Please read the signature rules
    ·
  • kitty0loverkitty0lover Posts: 50Member
    Yeah I agree great site. I guess big name companies went  after them.
    Love playing fun Hello kitty Games at - www.HelloKittyGamesPlay.Com | Hello Kitty Facebook Page
    ·
  • jumpdivinejumpdivine Posts: 1New Member
    Google is using our search history and information to begin going after websites that have copyrighted information, aka the sites we use for fansubs. Be extra careful about using Google and what you search. It seems they're abusing the user's privacy and destroying the websites we love.
    LiLLearie3000ychase007damondayfreak1
    ·
  • LiLLeLiLLe Posts: 393Member

ROOKIE

i find it so weird that several sites i listed in that kdrama survey here on soompi have been shut down just like a couple days later lol 
    junda276happybubble
    ·
  • chanchakhunchanchakhun Posts: 1New Member
    i dont know how to contact them....actually got one solution.....they should use vk.com to upload their drama videos....just like kshownow.net did to post their running man show....i think they should use vk link....
    ·
  • satsuki92satsuki92 Posts: 79Member
    ah, so many sites. gone... so fast :(
    ·
  • peifongpeifong Posts: 4Member
    i'm kind of stress when i realised the backup site is gone as well. If anyone who knows any latest news regarding kimchidrama or their new sites, please share at here, Many thanks. 
    ·
  • pacificapacifica Posts: 4New Member
    next time, we should not fill in the survey.. my bad.. I write I watch in Kimchidrama, 
    ·
  • msbratty21msbratty21 Posts: 2New Member
    so there's a possibility that kimchidrama  will not be back... i really like kimchi than other site... hope they will be back...
    ·
  • SoarUponCloudsSoarUponClouds WAPosts: 1Member
    I found the Kd Dailymotion. But it only has the old updates. But still^^
    http://www.dailymotion.com/user/KimchiDrama7/1
    rip369always.happy
    ·
  • minhchau1997minhchau1997 Posts: 3Member
    peifong
    ·
  • PasiniusPasinius Posts: 2New Member
    That isn't Kimchidramas. I made a post about it on that facebook page.

weebly.com is the guy behind that massive scandal with the Running Man facebook page where he stole the admin of the page and then only posted his own links, which were simply KShowNow videos, but using his own advertising links to make money. He is now doing the same thing with Kimchidrama's videos. Simply profiting off other people's work.
    always.happy
    ·
  • amiliyana90amiliyana90 MalaysiaPosts: 508Member

IDOL

the moment it linked to an ad page to view the video, i knew that this is not the real kimchidramas...
    kimchidramas provide subs dramas without ask to click on link with ads... 

i just hope that kimchidramas can get back again.. they have like a lot of dramas there... but now i just hope they can continue provide dramas for internet users again. it's hard if we have to always download the torrent of the dramas... it use a lot of space and time too... /sigh

the moment mysoju is out, and kimchidramas out too, it make me so sad...
    my last hope is dramacrazy and epdrama... hope these sites can hang on ... 
    SNSD, IU, 2PM, f(x), SPICA ♥~
    Ha Jiwon Kim Sunah Gong Hyojin (Love the unnies ♥‿♥ )
    Watching drama: Melody of Love, Hotel King, Angel Eyes, Witch Romance, You're All Surrounded
    ·
  • LATTLATT Posts: 71Member
    only dramacrazy its left standing :(
    ·
  • Dani-girlDani-girl Posts: 22Member

Remember who bought this web site!!!!     I thought that this was going to happen when they bought it.

The reason why all the websites that you are putting the addresses of here are disappearing a few days later is because of the new owners.

Don't put any more web address of sites that fan sub, or they will be done in a few days also.   Only offer to PM them.

arie3000always.happy
    ·
  • damyoungjidamyoungji Toronto, CanadaPosts: 4,245Member

IDOL

The website is gone for good.

I remember reading how a lot of sites have been shutdown recently, and most of them contained "Reply 1997/Answer Me 1997" goodies. If that is the case, I guess companies have been using the most popular drama (at this point in time) to track down websites uploading dramas with subtitles and shutting them down.

Not a whole lot of sites exist, but if you are from the U.S. or Canada, you can use websites like dramafever. It is a legal site since it is given the permission by the actual entertainment companies to upload their movies, dramas, and variety shows. I don't think any other legal one exists =/
    always.happy
    ·