[CLOSED-PM ME]

Guest VINTAGE'art: moderne

Creative Itch.
I've been in a Photoshop slump so I sort of need to practice.Help me by requesting! I mainly like doing Posters, but I will considerother types of graphics (ccs/banners/avatars/ect), so if you really want something done feel free to request.
When requesting please include the following:Author name: (Optional. The name you want to appear on the graphic as the author, either your real name or screen name)Graphic type: (state the kind of graphic you want, i.e. poster, banner, ect)Images: (please use HQ photos, makes it easier to work with!)Dimensions: Want a specific size? Indicate whether you want it smaller than 500x500, medium, or larger (wallpaper).Main Text:Sub Text:Mood:Extra: (anything specific you want on your graphic?)
Examples of my work:1 | 2 | 3 | 4

(Completed Requests):01. tenorB' (Character Chart): Finished.02. JungYunho_GoAra (Poster): Finished.03. loheki (Poster): Finished.04. laylamoua (Poster): Finished.05. JENNY* (Poster): Finished.06. Mentality (Poster): Finished.07. xwindsongx (Poster - Banner): Finished08. xRichan (Poster): Finished09. jaejoongie <3 (Poster): Finished10. jaejoongie <3 (Poster): Finished

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tenorB'

omggggshh! those examples are so amazing!!!!!!
i would like to request!!!
...editing.. (sorry i wont be back until a few hours laterr ><)sorry it took so long! i'm done now! ^^
MY REQUESTmy name: TinaBgraphic type: character chartmain text: Welcome Home!!sub text: Okaerinashai, The Zoo Familymood: Soft, nostalgic, funextra: Could there be orange somewhere on it? *___*
imagescharacter 1: tajo aka haewon: 1 2 3character 2: tom aka park taejun: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7character 3: gilin aka moa: 1 2character 4: sloth aka jimin: 1 2character 5: sasium bambi aka rony: 1 2
i hope the pictures are hq enough... >< if there's something wrong with my request, feel free to pm [:
--Tina

Hey tenorB'! For the characters names, did you want me to include the real names of the people? Like instead of just listing Tajo, put tajo aka haewon instead? And is TinaB the name you want to appear on the cc as the author (sorry, should've been more specific on this one :P)

Guest tenorB'

Yup, can I have TinaB on the cc?  And.... for the names... I wanted to have their real names also included! So, for example, "Tajo aka Haewon" and "Tom aka Park Taejun" etc. etc
Sorry about that! I must have been confusing lol!I hope that cleared things up [:  And thanks for being very meticulous about the details!!
--Tina

Guest YunRa1430270238

Graphic type: PosterImages: YunRa
Main Text: Just Married
Sub Text: Mr. & Mrs. Jung
Mood: Happy, Cute, Bright.
Extra: Is it all right if you use this picture only? Include anything that screams happy and bright. Thanks a lot. <3

@tenorB’: Hey! Thanks for being my first requestor! I rarely make character charts, the one in my examples is the only one I’ve made, so I’m not too sure of the appropriate format, hah. Regarding Gilin, you provided me a picture of Moa and Park Yong Hee, I realized that after being half-way done with the cc, so if you want me to fix that or anything else (text errors/illegible text) feel free to ask away. ;]

welcomehome-tinaB.png
@JungYunho_GoAra: I'll get started with your poster by tuesday, expect it on thursday at the latest. :]

Guest tenorB'

*SQUEALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL*I swear that's got to be one of the prettiest artworks I've seen!!  And to think it's mineeee!!!!! :x
THANK YOU so much! The mood, the format, the colors, the way you arranged the pictures, the stock you used, and the font and the DETAILS! o;awinefoianweoifnwaoe;f;w;w;ewoiafnoewinfoeaw;WEOFINWEOFiowfnwa;oinfo;awe.............................
I love how there's japanese on it! It makes it look so LEGIT!
AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
*calms down*
I'm getting really inspired and pumped up to post my fanfic now ^^ I'll make sure to credit properly (VINTAGE&#39;art, right)?
Looking forward to your next graphics haha!  I'm totally a fan now<3
--Tina
PS: I actually changed one of the names today.... sasium --> bambi, but nvm that!! it's my own fault anyway, and no one will noticeee haha [: cause they'll be too captivated by the art... *___*

LOL, stupid soompi. After they changed the format of the forums my username turned wonky, it's suppose to be VINTAGE;art: moderne. I should probably change it now. :( Here's an updated cc with Sasium's name changed to Bambi:
CLICK ME!

Guest laylamoua

Hi! Requesting a poster :) Your work is really clean and creative!

Author name: JennyGraphic type: posterImages: -him: 01 - 02 - 03 - 04 - 05 her: 01 - 02 - 03 - 04 - 05 optional stock: 01 - 02Main Text: The Sun and MoonSub Text: He was her fire. She was his ice.Mood: romantic/melancholyExtra: none
If the pictures aren't good enough for you to work with, it's fine to deny my request. It's hard to find pictures for a NG story =\ Thanks!!
-Jenny

@tenorB': woohoo! Glad you like the poster. :]] Good luck with writing the fanfic! I can’t imagine how difficult it is to complete a full length story. I always give up after the first or second page. I have constant writers block. :P

@JungYunho_GoAra: I think this poster lacks cuteness and brightness lol, but I tried. If you want me to fix anything just ask. :]

Yunra2-1copy.png

@loheki: I hope it doesn’t give off a “depressing” vibe, I was hoping the monotone colors would come off as nostalgic… If you want me to fix or add anything just ask. :]]

foy2copy.png

@laylamoua and @ JENNY* : I’ll started working on your graphics by Thursday night, expect them by the end of the weekend. :]

@laylamoua: Not really dark and scary but it gives off a sinster vibe. :] The stocks were a bit difficult to work with so I was limited with what I could do. :( Hope you like it!

DT2copy.png

@ JENNY*: this poster is LOL. I think I was aiming for extraterrestrial love. The sun and moon are round so they are encased in a circle and there are elements of fire and ice based off your subtext. :]]

snmfinalcopy.png

@Mentality:  I hope the poster gives off the mood you were looking for. :]] The stock pictures were a bit difficult to work with~

bangfinalcut.png

@xRiChan: Woww! Glad I could inspire someone! I’ll be here when you need a poster– although I might have to slow down when school comes around. :[[

@JungYunho_GoAra: Your welcome!

omo...it's gorgeous! I absolutely love the colors! lol, I feel like i made it difficult with my pictures, but you did a great job! Thanks soooo much<3 
BTW: is there any other name you want me to credit you by other than your user? Just wondering so when I save it, i can make sure to save your name with it to give you credit :)

-Jenny

^ you can credit me by my real name Lita. I really need to change my username but I can't right now because the site's still under going maintenance :[[ Gladd you like it!

Guest `gamekyu.

Your stuff is so amazing! I love the first poster from your last post. It's so creative and awesome. You use stock really well. I'm completely jealous~

Archived