2NE1 - I Love You Cover

Guest LeahHeartsDBSK

Guest LeahHeartsDBSK

-------------------------------------

READ ME (:
do you guys like my take on dara's asymmetrical cut? it took me forever to do T^T and i'm sure you can't even see it that well... but it's the effort that counts right?? hahah~ AND AND AND!! i've been keeping my video promise~ so hopefully this is a beautiful start to my NO STILL PHOTO promise!!
herro there again~ i'm back two weeks later with 2NE1'S I LOVE YOU (: i know my last video was ALSO a 2NE1 song and i'm sorry to those who don't like them as much (but seriously how do you NOT like them o.o) but incase there ARE those who don't like 2NE1 FEAR NOT!! because i have a few songs that i'm currently working on~ some include
HYUNA&GNA&JUNHYUNG - A BITTER DAY with @emceeRANTSOM and @ychanschao (: (you guys remember him from my NAGGING and THINGS I WOULD DO IF I HAD A LOVER videos right??) 2NE1 - LOVE IS OUCH with @serenadebb21
YEEUN - HELLO TO MYSELF
BAEK JI YOUNG - DON'T FORGET
RIHANNA&DRAKE - TAKE CARE with @emceeRANTSOM and possibly @ychanschao (:
and more to come (: 
but until those get released please enjoy this song~ THIS TOOK ME OVER THREE TRIES TO UPLOAD SO I'M SUPER FRUSTRATED RIGHT NOW T^T so i hope you guys enjoy all the hard work i put in getting this up for you guys~
--------------------------------
ADD ME TO YOUR DAILY LIFE :
TUMBLR: http://canijustbeyoutubefamous.tumblr.com/INSTAGRAM: stephanieeeyangTWITTER: https://twitter.com/stephanieeeyangHALLO: stephanieeeyang
DISCLAIMER: No copyright infringement intended, I own nothing except for my vocals and video footage.
this was all filmed on my iphone... i don't hav a fancy camera like everyone else on youtube haha... hope you loves don't mind the crappy quality T^T

Archived