Release Date: August 6th, 2012
Air time: Monday - Tuesday 21:55 KST
Official Website: KBS
PD: Song Hyeon-wook
Writer: Hwang Eun-Kyung
ReplacedBig
Followed by---

Synopsis
Lee Tae-sung is a special elite prosecutor who goes undercover to infiltrate a crime family but ends up getting into an accident and loses his memory. Since he was undercover at the time of the accident the identity that he recovers is the wrong one. Jang So-ra is the daughter of the mobster's boss who he falls in love. -- Dramabeans

CastHaeundaeLovers7-1.jpg
Kim Kang-woo as Lee Tae-sung

HaeundaeLovers8-1.jpg
Jo Yeo-jung as Ko So-ra

HaeundaeLovers10-1.jpgJung Seok-won as Choi Joon-hyuk
HaeundaeLovers12-1.jpgNam Gyu-ri as Yoon Se-ra

HaeundaeLovers13-1.jpgKang Min-kyung (Davichi) as Hwang Joo-hee
HaeundaeLovers15-1.jpgHaeundaeLovers14-1.jpgHaeundaeLovers16-1.jpgSoyeon (T-ara) as Lee Gwan-soonPark Geon-il (Supernova) as Lee Dong-baekKim Hye-eun as Im Ha-ryung asPark Sang-myun as Lee Jae-yong as
Downloads
Torrent (semi-fly)
01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16
Direct (eMediaBUZZ)
01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 
(AlriyG600)01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 
Subtitles
DramaFever
VikiDarkSmurf
Chinese Subtitles (cococrust)01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 09 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16
Ratings

Episode  TNmS Nationwide  TNmS Seoul  AGB Nationwide  AGB Seoul 
018.5%7.5%9.8%9.3%
0211.5%12.4%12.1%12.8%
038.5%8.2%8.0%
049.9%10.4%8.2%8.7%
059.6%9.0%9.7%9.9%
0610.5%10.6%9.3%9.7%
079.7%9.2%9.1%9.8%
0811.2%11.2%9.8%
0910.4%11.5%9.9%10.5%
1010.3%10.2%9.3%9.3%
119.3%9.0%7.7%
129.9%9.7%9.0%9.0%
1311.0%10.6%10.3%10.9%
1410.4%10.6%9.2%9.4%
1510.2%10.6%9.3%9.6%
1611.5%12.3%11.3%11.6%

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xopo17

I am surprised that Nam Gyu Ri is not playing the lead.  Anyway, the plot sounds interesting as of now.. so I'm looking forward to more info on this drama.

Guest timpa

I don't really see Kang Min Kyung and Jo Yeo Jung as high school classmates. Maybe student and teacher at the same HS... I know JYJ is regarded for a babyface, but that's a little bit too much to believe.

I think it is pretty interesting that Nam Gyuri, Soyeon(t-ara) and Kang Min Kyung(Davichi) are all in this drama since the latter two are in CCM and Nam Gyuri is former CCM(SeeYa) and had a very public and nasty departure from CCM.

Although she did return for SeeYa's final song release so maybe it is patched up a bit, dunno.

Hope they do an OST track together. That would be pretty cool.

Guest cocodoll

Hi all! I am a newcomer, NGR finally play another korean drama, I'm glad to see him play in the drama 49 days, a spirit who are looking for three tears hehehe, even here I think he's not the main players, but it does not matter? I am still happy. \^0^/

Guest xopo17

Updated cast for the upcoming Korean drama "Haeundae Lovers"

photo245138.jpg

Updated cast for the upcoming Korean drama "Haeundae Lovers" (2012)

Directed by Song Hyeon-wook

Written by Hwang Eun-kyeong

Network : KBS

With Kim Kang-woo, Jo Yeo-jeong, Jeong Seok-won, Nam Gyoo-ri, Kim Yeong-ok, Im Ha-ryong,... More

16 episodes - Mon, Tue 21:55
Synopsis
A romantic comedy drama follow-up to KBS drama "Big".

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2012/08/13

Credit : http://www.hancinema.net/updated-cast-for-the-upcoming-korean-drama-haeundae-lovers-.html

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cocodoll

Nam gyu ri Twitter update

Ax6EJ-xCEAAsOEn.jpg

Ax6Dx6BCEAEwEGU.jpg

[2012.07.16]

해운대첫촬영날. 키위비타민 충전중..

"Haeundae Lovers" drama first

shooting day. Take a Kiwi Vitamin for

charging my energy ..

Credit: http:facebook.com/kyul1004

Guest xopo17

Jo Yeo Jeong Goofs Around on Set of ‘Haeundae Lovers’

16348140.jpg

Jo Yeo Jeong’s recent cute pictures on the set of her upcoming drama have been unveiled.

Recently, the actress tweeted humorous pictures of her wearing a giant hat fashioned in the likeness of a crab. Soon after, still cuts were revealed of Jo Yeo Jeong now wearing an octopus-shaped hat on her head.

In Haeundae Lovers, Jo Yeo Jeong plays the positive and bubbly Goh So Ra who works with her uncles in their family-owned fish and seafood market.

Many on the set of the drama praised Jo Yeo Jeong’s upbeat personality which they said synchronized well with her drama character.

Haeundae Lovers also stars Kim Kang woo, Jung Seok Won, Nam Gyuri and more and will premiere on August 6 on KBS.

Photo credit: Jo Yeo Jeong’s Twitter, KBS

source and credit : enewsWorld Stewart Ho

Guest cocodoll

Nam Gyu Ri in a Wedding Dress for

KBS?s Haeundae Lovers

Credit:

http://

thedramagodshateus.wordpress.com/2012/07/19/

nam-gyu-ri-in-a-wedding-dress-for-

kbss-haeundae-lovers/

20120720083117852.jpg

Guest xopo17

Nam Gyoo-ri's wedding dress in "Haeundae Lovers"

photo248258.jpg

Nam Gyoo-ri appeared as a goddess in a wedding dress in the new KBS 2 drama "Haeundae Lovers".

Nam in the wedding dress shone like a jewel and displayed purity and elegance at the same time.

Taking on the role of Yoon Se-na in the drama, Nam Gyoo-ri is an attractive character who will add more to the comedy and the wedding dress just made things even more interesting.

Yoon Se-na's trip to Busan is going to add tension and fun to "Haeundae Lovers".

The other casts of "Haeundae Lovers" are Kim Kang-woo, Jo Yeo-jeong, Jeong Seok-won and others. To be aired for the first time on the 6th next month after "Big".

Source : news.nate.co

damm, nam gyoo ri is awesome and beautiful. i love her skin, her wedding dress, she just like manequin, so envy with her skin, hehehehe. ^--^

Guest xopo17

Jo Yeo-jeong in "Haeundae Lovers"

photo248578.jpg

Jo Yeo-jeong from the new KBS 2TV drama "Haeundae Lovers" takes on the role of Ko Sora also known as 'live fish girl'.

Jo is currently residing in Haeundae for the drama. She is the best delivery girl in rubber boots and has a special skill for live mackerels that keep 'Uncle's Fish Market' alive.

In a still cut revealed on the 23rd, she is in a scene with Lee Jae yong (Lee Soon-sin) while she displays her live mackerel skills. During break times she is very lively on the set and goes around taking pictures with the cast.

A spokesperson for the drama says, "The atmosphere on set is really nice. Everyone gets along and has great teamwork".

Meanwhile, "Haeundae Lovers" star Kim Kang-woo, Jo Yeo-jeong, Jeong Seok-won, Nam Gyoo-ri and others. To be aired after "Big" on the 6th of August.

Source : osen.mt.co.kr and hancinema

the man with white shirt (on right side), if you see that, he got tatoo with hello kitty sign. kwkwkwk :)) its so funny coz he is a man with big body but the tatoo is hello kitty. i don't know whether that tatoo for this drama or not , but still funny. and i can't wait to watch this drama, next week we will going to watch this drama. :)

Looking forward to this drama and see how things will be planning for 
Nam Gyu-ri and her acting again after one hell of drama 49 day
--------------------------------------if i liked the drama i will take it as a project and upload it .so far , i see something from 
Myung Wol the Spyif im not mistaking the story quiet match in some points ... 

Guest cocodoll

Looking forward to this drama and see how things will be planning for 

Nam Gyu-ri and her acting again after one hell of drama 49 day

--------------------------------------if i liked the drama i will take it as a project and upload it .so far , i see something from 

Myung Wol the Spyif im not mistaking the story quiet match in some points ... 

What are the words of Nam gyu ri

own?

Guest cocodoll

376344_508843799132155_796922233_n.jpg

Credit: http://facebook.com/kyul1004

남규리 [Nam Gyu Ri]

Please note!! that Nam Gyu-Ri's new

KBS Drama 해운대 연인들(Haeundae

Lovers) will be broadcast on Monday

6th August 2012.

(The Drama initially scheduled for

Monday August 13th has been