YG AUDITIONS THROUGH MAIL

Guest liyiknam37

Guest liyiknam37

hello eevryone,
Just curious if any of you have mailed in your auditions through post...I wonder if they check it..><''And does anyone know of anyone who passed auditions through mail? How long does it take to respond? I've found some answers but not very muchconsistency since some people states that they got replies in a week, a month sometimes 3 months..? Im lost and confused...-_-'' 
if anyone knows anything please reply!!!Thank you so much.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lucydong

Hey I sent three times by post and they just sent an e-mail saying that everything arrived etc :)I got all the replys in about a week or two :D

• 1 month later...
Guest b2stsaranghae

lucydong said: Hey I sent three times by post and they just sent an e-mail saying that everything arrived etc :)I got all the replys in about a week or two :D

• 2 months later...
Guest beccalious

I havent sended...but then i will...sooo...ill tell you what happens...n btw m tryinna send mail post audition to YG and SM ent...:-)

eh, this is the address i got from their facebook page:YG audition 
398-21, Seongkwan Bldg. 3F, Hapjeong-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea 
121-886
just different floors lol

Guest liyiknam37

iPhets said: eh, this is the address i got from their facebook page:YG audition 
398-21, Seongkwan Bldg. 3F, Hapjeong-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea 
121-886
just different floors lol

Archived