[NEW] SM YOUTH STAR AUDITION 2012

Guest sunfire13

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, those were my first thoughts too.  I mean they just had an audition what, half a year ago and now they're holding another one?  With the same specifications too (no bringing CDs for dancers, which I'm not very happy with but whatever they want) so I guess they didn't find enough people to replace the ones that debuted.  They put in an age bracket too, I think they're really looking for specific people to fill in the spots now, (possibly/maybe for a new group?) instead of just looking around to pick trainees that they could probably use later.

Guest onesweetflavor

This audition isn't to find more trainees. They already got enough from the recent global auditions. If you read the information given, they said nothing about becoming a trainee. It said this, "Those who are selected from the audition will be given the opportunity to perform on the global stage with S.M. Entertainment."
I believe that is the point of the SM Youth Star Audition.Actually, it is confusing. They said nothing about becoming a trainee but yet they are taking auditions from models and actors/actresses. -__- Usually they would say, "if passed the 2nd round, you would be invited to Korea where you would become a full time trainee~~blah blah" sort of stuff, don't you think?

Guest angerine

I'm pretty sure they would invest in setting up auditions and holding auditions only if they are looking for trainees. Judging by the excess amount of auditions that they have been holding this last past year I would say they are looking for a very specific standards in appearance or talent to possibly fit into a new group or project?? 

Guest Wallycooper_

I'm so glad they're doing this audition!SO PUMPED FOR THIS! :DFinally, they're going to countries that are always ignored like Australia! <3I'm really happy that they're coming! :~;Good luck to everyone, hopefully we are what they're looking for.

IM SO HAPPY THAT THEY'RE HAVING ANOTHER ONE...
I was a bit disappointed in myself after the Global Auditions, since I chose the wrong song, I didn't project enough, and I LOST 20 DOLLARS.And some old ahjussi was looking at me the whole time I was there. I bet he was the one that took my 20 dollars and didn't give it back to me....
But yea.. I learn something new every time, and even if I have no more intentions to be a singer, I still want to go for fun :)

Guest whitneychews

IM SO HAPPY THAT THEY'RE HAVING ANOTHER ONE...

I was a bit disappointed in myself after the Global Auditions, since I chose the wrong song, I didn't project enough, and I LOST 20 DOLLARS.And some old ahjussi was looking at me the whole time I was there. I bet he was the one that took my 20 dollars and didn't give it back to me....

But yea.. I learn something new every time, and even if I have no more intentions to be a singer, I still want to go for fun

:)

Archived