What would you like to go to Korea?

Guest kimtaeha

Guest kimtaeha

Want to meet people , would want to eat , what you want to travel, etc...

I want to meet SNSD....ㅜㅜ

Guest ladyhotary

I'd like to eat the Korean meals, buy some dresses and walk in the mervellous park that I see in the drama  (if I see also Joo Jin Mo I'll be very happy)

Guest MKHnic

I enjoy Korea a lot when I visit. I'd like to go again soon but probably won't be until the end of this year or start of next year.

Guest HERMIT

I want to go to visit the DMZ with a bunch of my friends.  We'd dress up looking like Mexican migrant workers just to make the North Korean soldiers nervous.
Or, we might all try to dress up as Kim Jong Il lookalikes just to freak them out.

Guest Irysinon

I hate everything about Korea except the food, the close range of stores, the cheap bus and transit fares, the mountains, the easiness of attaining Anime goods and super fast internet. I'd probably visit for just a week and take advantage of all the aforementioned.

Guest I_play_with_dolls

Er probably not, I'm a huge fan of shopping however I don't really fancy the food. Also if kpop is playing everywhere in the city (I love Korean indie/alternative) then I will definitely will not take it. However the culture is really interesting and the language is beautiful, don't get me wrong guys. 

Guest omgitscrystal

I wanna visit Korea probably in the Spring/Summer season because I'm a big fan of shopping. Many of my friends and relatives went there and came back with lots of clothes/shoes/bags/accessories and gosh, I so need to go there to give my wardrobe a makeover! I love absolutely love Korean food, so I think that's a plus plus. People I want to meet? The only group I really really really like is Wonder Girls, the only solo I really really like is IU and the only actor I really really really like is Song Joong Ki, so yes I wanna meet these people if I can. :)

Guest Dara-chan

I would go visit Korea for the concerts. I'd love to see SHINee, Big Bang, U-kiss, etc. perform live. It's one thing seeing it on YouTube and another being there experiencing it in person :)

Guest kanyenorth

I would go to the clubs and try to hook up with some fine, korean richard simmons then take them to my hotel room for a little "big bang" and then afterwards she will call a couple of her friends and then we'd "big bang" again and i would take out my g-dragon and TOP them all off with some of my personal touch.

then i would go to MBC studios to watch a pro starcraft game.

Archived