Scars On Skin

Guest chlorine

Guest chlorine

I recently fell down on some concrete cuz I'm clumsy like that.. it got a little bloody and now it's a huge scab.

I was wondering.. is there anything that you can put so that the appearance of scars is lessened? Does Vit E lotion work? Thanks!

Guest Melitus

Pplz say Bio Oil work but i never try it.

Been using it for like 2 days for my acne scar...I see improvement. :blush: I got it in canada at shoppers drug mart...it took me 5 stores until i got it cause it was sold out. Apparently 85% of their consumer we're asian..-_-

Guest angel_cutie

Been using it for like 2 days for my acne scar...I see improvement. :blush: I got it in canada at shoppers drug mart...it took me 5 stores until i got it cause it was sold out. Apparently 85% of their consumer we're asian..-_-

waaah...there is bio oil in shoppers drug market??how much was it!?!?

Guest mineforkeeps.

waaah...there is bio oil in shoppers drug market??how much was it!?!?

^ I bought mine at Shoppers for $13.99 (?) I think...but you should check Superstore, 'cause they have it too. I saw it after I bought one at Shoppers, but Superstore's was cheaper (by like a dollar) and there was an instore coupon for it too!

neosporin when the cut is healing, then use bio oil only after it heals completely to remove remaining scar tissue

never put bio oil on a wound :|

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

Bio Oil is sold in Canada now? haha since when!O___O

does anyone know if the shopper drug mart in Toronto would have it? if so which one T___ T theres too many! haha

Guest jessyjess

Bio Oil is sold in Canada now? haha since when!O___O

does anyone know if the shopper drug mart in Toronto would have it? if so which one T___ T theres too many! haha

Yes, I saw the commerical and said that Shoppers carries Bio Oil now!

Guest angel_cutie

^ I bought mine at Shoppers for $13.99 (?) I think...but you should check Superstore, 'cause they have it too. I saw it after I bought one at Shoppers, but Superstore's was cheaper (by like a dollar) and there was an instore coupon for it too!

thanks for telling me^^ im helping a friend thats really sad and ashamed of her scars so yah..^^ thanks again~~

Archived