Have You Ever Had A Korean Drama Moment?

Guest p a r q u e.

Guest p a r q u e.

Love life? Family life? Share!
I created this thread because I always watch Korean dramas and some of my friends end up having a somewhat similar situation to the characters.

So have you ever had a Korean drama moment whether it was with a bf/gf, the person you like(d), or your family? Share away~

*This thread is meant to be fun and just to share. No need of bashing is required. :D

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KrazySchoolGirl

My crush was walking one way and I was walking the other way. I was trying my best to keep my posture, but just when he was about to walk past me, I tripped on my shoe strings.

Guest icecube.

Jiwon (:

I hope I'm right and it's you ?

Currently, I am living in one !

I'll try to explain my in the shortest length possible.

So it all started back in October when guy A liked me and I heard from my friend that was his best "girl" friend. I acted as if I didn't see it but along those lines, I came to meet guy A's friend, guy B. We just flirted for fun and no harm done. Guy A got pissed at Guy B since they were friends and Guy A hated the fact that he liked the same girl as Guy B because Guy A knew Guy B started developing feelings for me. So Guy B confessed to me before winter break started and I was like "what a joke" and kind of ignored the topic. He would call me once in a while and say "I love you" and all that stuff but I didn't like him so I didn't say anything and said he was a good friend. We started hanging out and then one Saturday I got to go "chill" with Guy B and his friend and my friend. His friend and my friend were going out and it was my first time meeting Guy B's friend. He and I clicked really well and let's name him Guy C. I could kind of sense that he had interest for me too since I was so understanding about things that his girlfriend wasn't because she's really sensitive. Afterwards, me and Guy C continued talking and we were having fun and we flirted a lot. I know I shouldn't but I never had the thought of breaking them up becasue if something happened between Guy C & my friend, he'd come running to me and telling me about it and stuff. So we decided to stay as friends and then Guy D came along which I thought he was pretty cute first semester but never got around to talking to him. He sat diagonally behind me in first period and he was friends with my friend who sat behind me. He and I started talking because of my friend that sat behidn me. Guy D and I became close and we would occasionally hug once in a while on friendly terms. Guy B got pissed at me because I was somehow not being faithful to him but we weren't even going out because I didn't even like him and I told him that. (what a jerk :P ) He just got pissed at me and called me a b.itch so I was like "you know what? screw you." and left. He and I didn't talk for a while but then like three days ago, my friend called me who was freaking tightttt with Guy D and was like "what would you want for a guy to do for you on valentines?" and that took me back by surprise because this girl we're talking about never asks stuff like this unless it's like true. So I kind of got the hint that Guy D wanted to spend V-Day with me so we were talking about it a few days ago and I was like "I don't have a valentine." *whine* and he was like, "(name), do you want to be my valentines?" and I said yes. & yeah. Currently Guy A still likes me and tries to hit on me and flirt with me again once in a while and Guy B is just plain pissed at Guy D and still likes me.

There you go. It's pretty long, eh? By the way, I'm not this popular regularly [;

p.s. I'd rather have Kwon Jiyong as my valentine then any one of them . =D

Guest Aesthetic_Chinese

ehh. i laugh at these moments.

lol.

so ya know how the girl always falls && she miraclously always lands

in the guys arm.

well....... -_- it was vice versa.

he landed in MY arms. lol <_<

Guest Velocitii

towards the end of last semester, during registration period, me and my crush were both gonna take the next level course for the course we were in, so we asked each other which days we registered for, i registered for a monday/wednesday/thursday class, and she registered for a tuesday/friday class

i went home i changed it to the tuesday/friday class without telling her

a week later after registration is over

i found out she changed it to the monday/wednesday/thursday class i was originally in, and i told her i switched to her tuesday/friday class

i was sad lol

Guest the-white-lily

towards the end of last semester, during registration period, me and my crush were both gonna take the next level course for the course we were in, so we asked each other which days we registered for, i registered for a monday/wednesday/thursday class, and she registered for a tuesday/friday class

i went home i changed it to the tuesday/friday class without telling her

a week later after registration is over

i found out she changed it to the monday/wednesday/thursday class i was originally in, and i told her i switched to her tuesday/friday class

i was sad lol

... I thought this would only happen in cartoons...?

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD lol

this guy (who comes from a not very well off family) works all summer to buy me an ipod. he pulls me into the apple store...asks me what color i like (saying that he wanted to buy it for himself). after buying it, he shoves it in my hand and says "happy birthday". he then walks off in a cold manner...kinda like how they do it in the dramas.

i didn't find it cute...it made everything awkward because i explicitly told him i didn't like him and that he's too young for me. (for goodness sakes...he was underage at the time!)

Omg... i don't remember!!

Haven't had a crush in a looooong time. Never a bf either <_< HAHA.

Hmm... but family-wise,... no i can't think of one right now :lol: ..^^

But i remember one time on soompi (before the big crash :tears: ) there was this girl that said her family was setting her up w/ this guy..

And they ended up liking e/o... :blush:

But i can't think of any @ the moment in my part.. gosh :rolleyes: how i love Korean dramas.. :P

HAHA. They make up for the non-sweet things that don't happen in my everyday life.^^

Will edit when it happens.. ;) ... :lol:

Guest lalaleidy

YESS!! HAHAHA! :)

One time, I was going to school and I was riding a motorcycle. Suddenly, my crush went out of his car and looked at me. We had at least 10 seconds of eye contact and my hair was being blown by the wind. :))

Then, another time. My other crush and I argued and we didn't talk for like a week. After our accounting exam, one of our classmates walked to me and discussed with me something about the quiz. Then, he walked up to us and he began talking to my classmate. Our classmate excused himself and went to the comfort room. The two of us was left with silence and immediately turn away. Like, he turned right and went to that direction and I, on the other hand, turned left and went left, of course. haha ;) But now, we're just good friends. :)

Guest Demllequ

um....

i wouldnt know and i dont really count HAHAHA.

well i just have a good laugh here and their with my S/o i guess thats a Korean Drama Moment? HAHAHA

Guest 0cupcake0

Well, my best friend since forever is a guy. We hang out with each other as much as we can, but there was this one time when he kept flocking around me. He became more touchy-feely, dished out more compliments, so I assumed that he suddenly had feelings for me. I grew uncomfortable whenever we were together and I would literally have a battle raging in my head whenever we talked.

WELL, it turned out that he was trying to mack on one of my close friends. It sort of clicked, since he only acted that way whenever she was around. Everything fell back to normal.

I guess you could call it more of a sitcom than a drama, but yeh...you gotta experience it first-hand. :D

Guest dabubblyweirdo

Many things happened to me that is similar to a Korean drama

lol

The one I remember the most happened last year.

It was inside the school

It was about 6pm though

We had a concert and there was this moment where I was really pissed off

and I started crying (I don't like it when people see me cry so I ran somewhere)

and then this guy as chasing after me, held my wrist and stopped me XP

HAHAS It was so weird...

But I don't like him though and I think he's....err...

Guest すみ☆

I have a boyfriend, but when this was going on, we weren't on such great terms and I was in the

middle of deciding whether I wanted to stay with him or not.

My friend introduced me to this guy who I started to crush on.

Theeennn... my ex confessed to me that he still loved me, I confided in my best friend (who I also dated),

about it, and he got moody and stopped talking to me... turns out he liked me too.

Would this be a love-square or a pentagon? = =;

Guest annabeelee

lol yes! um boy like girl, girl like boy2, boy2 and girl are done, girl and boy are friends, boy stops liking girl, girl likes boy.. T.T theyre sad

Archived