Girls, What Age About Did Your Breast Size Stop Growing?

Guest jaejoongie <3

Guest jaejoongie <3

Girls, At what age did your breast stop growing?

For me... I think it started growing around 14 then stopped at 17 then recently it started getting bigger again at 19.....

It's so weird...... Does this normally happen? lol.

(you can tell if it's still growing because when you wake up in the morning they will be feeling a little sore.) maybe this is too graphic sorry.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dazzlingorgeous

well mines are naturally small...there size a. it sucks because im like 125lb and im 18 with no chest...ahaha and yes they stopped growing already..they've been this size forever!

Guest ♥Love♥

lol idk. it hasnt grown lately ! it used to be bigger in freshman year but i took aerobics and all my boobs muscle fat were gone T_T; got smaller ;o never taken it again lol

Guest crystallizedtear

i'm 18 and it only started growing when i was around 16 =.='' sheesh i was a board for so long while everyone else was normal. talk about feeling awkward.

i'm still growing, but sometimes i think it's cause i gained weight. =/. i lose weight REALLY easily, so i think i'll lose the boobs really easily soon, after i stop stuffing myself with food...which is what i've been doing these days.

Guest helloitsme93

your still grew at 19?? then i'm doomed. i'll be a z cup by then.

anyways, i asked my doctor and she told me that they can grow fpr a long time

when your on like birth control pills or something. i just know some type of pill.

i wasn't really paying attention but she said that they most likely won't grow bigger a few

years after puberty or when you stop growing.

Guest cloudxsayuu;

mine started growing around fifth grade >_<;

i think it stopped now? ( i'm fifteen) XD omgosh i hope it did! O_O;

i don't want them to grow any bigger TwT;

Guest erinacheng

I'm 14 and it haven't start growing yet. lol

THANK YOU. you're not alone. i was starting to think that something was wrong with me.

Guest envyandy

mines started growing at 11 two years later i see no change :tears:

oh no! i might be like you; but mine started at 12 i think... now im 14 and its still an a. stupid genes.

I think my birth control is making them grow a little 'cause lately I need new bras. Before that they had stopped growing at...18? I'm 22

Guest animeluverX

my breasts started growing when i was about 12. and i think they stopped growing when i was around 16. i'm almost 18 now... :sweatingbullets:

Guest CtlunatC

your body reaches the end of puberty when you turn 21 so its normal that you're around 16-19 and they suddenly begin to grow again.

mine actually got smaller!!! >.<!!!!! cuz i lost some weight.. dangit..

mine started when i was 11 lol...... and till i was 13 i wore sports bra's so you couldnt tell if i had any boobs XD.. then one day my aunt bought me a VS bra and i wore it and when i went to school my friends were like YOU HAVE BOOBS?!?! lol

Guest Yangie12

Mine are so weird. It started to grow when I was..11/12? Then I didn't saw any change when I was like 13/14. But recently they start to grow I think. Or it will be just my imagination x.x I'm 15 now, well actually 14 but since I'm turning 15 this month .. :rolleyes:

hm.. mine started in... late 5th to 6th grade and then i thought they stopped growing in 9th grade, but i think they started growing again now (i'm 17 now almost 18)

yayyyy.. lol :D

Archived