Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[OFFICIAL] The Kim Ryeowook (김려욱) Thread

thisgardenoncewas*perfectthisgardenoncewas*perfect "Pardon?" ? fall in love with S I C APosts: 494Member
edited April 2008 in k-pop
Super Junior's Eternal Magnae ♡
the kim ryeowook (김려욱) official thread

NAME Kim Ryeowook (김려욱)
AGE 20 (U.S.) 21 (KOREA)
BIRTHDAY June 21, 1987
HEIGHT 173 cm
WEIGHT 58 kg
BLOODTYPE O
HOBBIES singing, composing music
LISTENS TO Bada, S.E.S., Big Mama (uhhhh i forgot who else -fail-)
TRIVIA Ryeowook was the last member to join Super Junior and replaced a former member, he wasn't trained for long. He was discovered at a Chin Chin Singing Competition, he was featured in the video of a song entitled "Hello Summer" with other Chin Chin idols. He was a member of S.E.S. 5th Official Fanclub. On February 2006 Ryeowook lost a shoe on stage while performing but he did not panic, he merely waited for the right time to pick it up. Very professional. Ryeowook loves ice cream and free make-up samples.

image image image

image image

QUOTE (thisgardenoncewas*perfect @ Jan 12 2008, 03:45 PM) »
ryeowook filmed all the parts for the panda but at the end scene (the wonder boy scene) leeteuk was in the panda because they didn`t have a role for him/ the accident/ ryeowook couldn`t do both the V.P. and the panda at the end.

but i dunno .________.;; you shouldn`t believe me - i`m very forgetful and there`s a chance that that`s completely wrongish.

QUOTE (LyndaNMicky @ Jan 12 2008, 03:47 PM) »
Nope, actually you're correct. Leeteuk didn't have a role, so towards the ending, it was Leeteuk in the panda suit, but Ryeowook did shoot a lot of takes with the panda suit as well, as seen aboved. =]

image image image image

QUOTE (040608 - HOTLINKING)
HOTLINKING IS UNACCEPTABLE

here are some websites you could use to upload your pictures:

Imageshack.us
Photobucket.com
Richard Simmons
Flickr.com

also, if you are posting the pictures you've found here at a different forum/thread, it would be appreciated if you credit the same people I credit.

read the rest of this note here.

credits; (bio info thanks to) La'MISS:fairy@soompi, the super junior thread (here @ soompi) and popcornfor2

Replies

• CriticalHitCriticalHit colorLoyalty Posts: 4,103Member
    He reminds me of Kim Jaejoong a little bit, his cheekbones haha
  • miss_juniormiss_junior chicagoPosts: 87Member
    i really like him...
    and also his voice...
    i have a question.. did ryeowook is the panda in there movie???
    bcuz i saw a video in utube, that eeteuk is the panda,,, image
  • Peachdoll_OceanPeachdoll_Ocean GeorgiaPosts: 1,632Member

ROOKIE

edited January 2008
    Ryeowook is so talented. So adorable, so sweet, so shy. His voice is amazing and he's so cute.

miss_junior--LeeTeuk was the panda. =]
    ♥Jung YongHwa♥ ♥Park Hyo Shin♥ Kim KiBum♥ ♥ DongHae Yoon Doo Joon♥ Kim Jong Woon♥ Se7en♥
  • squeakysqueaky always keep the faith* Posts: 3,347Member

IDOL

WOOKIE WAS THE PANDA?! HAAHAH HE WAS HILARIOUS! WOOKIE LOVE~
  • thisgardenoncewas*perfectthisgardenoncewas*perfect "Pardon?" ? fall in love with S I C A Posts: 494Member
    QUOTE (miss_junior @ Jan 12 2008, 03:40 PM) »
    i have a question.. did ryeowook is the panda in there movie???
    bcuz i saw a video in utube, that eeteuk is the panda,,, image

ryeowook filmed all the parts for the panda but at the end scene (the wonder boy scene) leeteuk was in the panda because they didn`t have a role for him/ the accident/ ryeowook couldn`t do both the V.P. and the panda at the end.

but i dunno .________.;; you shouldn`t believe me - i`m very forgetful and there`s a chance that that`s completely wrongish.
  • Peachdoll_OceanPeachdoll_Ocean GeorgiaPosts: 1,632Member

ROOKIE

QUOTE (thisgardenoncewas*perfect @ Jan 12 2008, 03:45 PM) »

Nope, actually you're correct. Leeteuk didn't have a role, so towards the ending, it was Leeteuk in the panda suit, but Ryeowook did shoot a lot of takes with the panda suit as well, as seen aboved. =]
    ♥Jung YongHwa♥ ♥Park Hyo Shin♥ Kim KiBum♥ ♥ DongHae Yoon Doo Joon♥ Kim Jong Woon♥ Se7en♥
  • sprinkle_kittysprinkle_kitty Behind youPosts: 824Member

ROOKIE

OH MY GOSHIE!!!!!!!!!!

RYEOWOOK WAS THE PANDA ALL ALONG!!!

*GASP*

LOL

I love RyeoWook, he's so cute. He always makes me smile image
    imagecredits:shortyyy126
  • nanshinanshi Posts: 1,810Member
    ^ I thought Leeteuk was supposed to be the panda but because of the accident (T_T glad they're all better now), he couldn't make it to the filming(s) and they ended up replacing him with Ryeowook until they shot the last scene where Leeteuk was finally released and cleared for filming/activities and that's when he put on the panda suit...

Meh... I LOVE RYEOWOOKIE.

He is, without a doubt, my favoritest SuJu member. Period. Cause he's just sooo squishy!
  • hannuhhhannuhh Posts: 2,083Member
    ryeowoooooooooook<3333
    he's sucha great singer and he's so cute XD i love his voice...... it's so girly! hahaha.
  • thisgardenoncewas*perfectthisgardenoncewas*perfect "Pardon?" ? fall in love with S I C A Posts: 494Member
  • SungminnnieSungminnnie MR. PRETEND omg California Boyfriend: C.SeunghyunPosts: 4,711Friend of Soompi
    Wookie! Aww, he's just too cute!
    He has very high cheek bones image
    &&& pretty hair.
  • lilswtazndevillilswtazndevil Posts: 4,794Member
    ryeowook!!
    i love his voice!!
    so cute!!

avatar and signature credit to kimmyxfleur@soompi
  • MelyxciousMelyxcious Diego Fainello ? Las Vegas, NV.Posts: 3,454Member
    WOOKIE!! <333333333333333333333
    I love his voice. He's so adorable.
    My fave <33333333333333333333

& LOL! He was in the panda suit during the movie except the last scene?
    Ahhhh ahaha. How cute x]
  • SJrocksSJrocks Posts: 12Member
    credits ;]
    thanks for posting.
    he is so cute image
    i love that kid!<3
  • jenny____xjenny____x ?? ?????&#12301 CaliforniaPosts: 3,076Member
    i love wookie!
    hes my second favorite! (teukies number one!)
    hes so adorable.
    i love his voice. it makes me smile whenever i hear him open his mouth.
  • 영원한 사랑영원한 사랑 ???? ? <3 somewherePosts: 2,534Member
    i love Ryeowookieee hes just adorable and not to mention good looking and sweet!
    i'm not particularly fond of his singing voice though ... its a bit too feminine for me. :X
  • 13miracles13miracles ONLY13!.????? E.L.F.PARADISEPosts: 1,696Friend of Soompi
    edited January 2008
    QUOTE (nanshi @ Jan 12 2008, 12:53 PM) »
    ^ I thought Leeteuk was supposed to be the panda but because of the accident (T_T glad they're all better now), he couldn't make it to the filming(s) and they ended up replacing him with Ryeowook until they shot the last scene where Leeteuk was finally released and cleared for filming/activities and that's when he put on the panda suit...

NO

Actually Leeteuk was supposed to be Eunhyuk's role....before the accident Leeteuk and Kangin even went to pratice (many KT moments missing T-T)

But at the end they put him to the panda suit and let him appear for like 5 secs because the panda is the only role that doesnt show face XD

Ryeowook is love <3 his voice sound like an angel
    ♡김영운.나는영원한다.강in특♡
    ☆LJ.ONLY13♡ .싸이. 『 O R I G U R I 』 SHOP ∩ω∩☆
  • luvinkheroluvinkhero without a single tear, ill laugh at you Sydneyy (:Posts: 1,451Member
    hahah RyeoWook is soo cute xDD
    i love him!!
    his soo aborable ^____^
    ifeelforyourwordsandtheywerealllies...
  • ayadaokinayadaokin Posts: 1,594Member
    RYEORYEORYEO!

aww hooray! thanks for starting this thread.
    he's so adorable. i disliked his previous looks + i didn't know him much
    but i regret that. he's so outgoing and cute! hehe
    ♥ 이레의 백팩
    filled with ..books? ã… .ã… 
  • JaMJaM STP, MN, USAPosts: 397Member

TRAINEE

Awww~!! Ryeowook is so cute! He's has such different personalities. He can go from being shy and innocent to being a complete dork. ^^