XxVietGurlxX

Page Still Under Construction

HPBDKwonYuri2014jpg_zps37d9a05b.jpg

Stage Name: YuRi 유리
Part of : Girls' Generation
Birth Date: December 5th, 1989 (25)
Height: 167 cm
Specialty: Chinese, Swimming
Previous Works: KM Super Junior Show 'The King's Boyfriend' (2005), TVXQ 'Beautiful Life' M/V (2006), ORION Choco Pie China CF (2006), Dongil Highvill Apartment CF (2006), Hot Choco Mite CF (2006), 'Attack on the Pin-Up Boys' Movie (2007), KBS's Unstoppable Marriage, Fashion King, No Breathing (2013), Kill Me, Heal Me cameo (2015), Neighbor Hood Hero (2016), Gogh, The Starry Night (2016)

Guest anne&top

i used to confuse her with Yoona. :lol:

especially in their group pictures.

well, i find her funny in Unstoppable.

HAHA! she and sooyoung always crack me up with their stalkerish way. :P

her character reminds me of that girl in Goong;

who always carries around a mirror too. :lol:

lol i think her character in unstoppable marriage is hilarious, haha they keep the sitcom going for me with their weird antics.

more gifs, yuri <3

72unrsl.gif

734djk3.gif

6lvnk1i.gif

.. she's so gorgeous

6ywiobb.gif

8dx44er.gif

6ywi5hw.jpg

6tntj7a.jpg

6lacknq.jpg

72h2t05.jpg

81ecq5i.jpg

Untitled-123.gif

Untitled-125.gif

sko.jpg

img_3_1289_2881199279237.jpg

Guest silentmarj

wow..a thread for yuri... I haven't yet watch unstoppable marriage..where could I watch it?

she's so pretty in any angle... before I'm confused with who's yoona and who's yuri..they're really have similarities, not just the looks but I used to confuse her with yoona when they're dancing..

its a sitcom so if you have kbsworld, its on there, if not its uploaded at mutiple sites including d-addicts and ambn, but they only have it subbed to episode 6, so far.

a little bit of SooRi love on star king, haha Yuri is honestly so darn adorable :

http://illustrious-arts.net/gallery/displa...um=32&pos=0

haha i got her confused with yoona at first, because they're both so pretty but now im just use to yuri being gorgeous yuri and i can def. tell the difference between tehm :)

Guest silentmarj

oh yeah! same here, now I can tell the difference of the two.. :lol: don't know but I like her eyes...she's like smiling always because of her eyes...

I've watched some clips on unstoppable marriage and she's good actress for a beginner...I like her character :lol:

I registered to illustrious ...hahaha

• 2 weeks later...
Guest silentmarj

YURI!!!

she's my fave member!

and she's the first one i noticed among them..

me too..actually yoona and yuri caught my attention at first..

she's grown on me to bits..

2203143943_d57556d0f9_o.jpg

credit as labeled

Guest krizzamartinez

me too..actually yoona and yuri caught my attention at first..

she's grown on me to bits..

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2087/220314...57556d0f9_o.jpg

credit as labeled

:)

when i first saw her, i said to myself that she really has this different kind of charm within her,..

i don't know if it's just me or something, i love everything about her..

*such a huge fan of her*

^^ lol you're totally yurified too, lol im so addicted to this girl haha and i love it when tiffany calls her yuri-ah haha its the cutest thing ever, lol i guess in my eyes yuri can do no wrong, even though most of her jokes aren't funny, haha the atmosphere she puts up is great, and she's so lovable, haha however i hate her hair in unstoppable marriage, its too cutesy -_-

Guest krizzamartinez

Soy: i agree with you.. there are really times that her jokes aren't funny but the way she delivers it makes me wanna laugh my heart out.. and just like what you've said, she can do no wrong.. she's just perfect..

• 5 weeks later...
Guest hid_pit

OUhhh... Didn't know that there's a thread for our very own KWON YURI! Gah, I love this girl! She's so random and dorky! And her role in Unstoppable marriage is so cute! :wub:

• 3 months later...
Guest htong14

wow hahaha a yuri thread here, and started by soy LOL

yuri is really cute in um, loved the way she runs!! too bad she n sooyoung hasnt been appearing aft 400 left...

Archived