[OFFICIAL] The Shim Changmin (심창민) Thread

krilyk

Feed the Maknae ♥ International Man of Mystery
Choikang Changmin Name: Shim Changmin (심창민) Stage Name: Max Vocal Position: High Group Position: The Scary Maknae Birthday: February 18th, 1988 Height: 186cm (~6'1 ft) Weight: 61kg Blood Type: B Birth Family: Mom, Dad, & Two Younger Sisters Hobbies: Gaming & Eating Religion: Buddhism Education: Kyunghee University Close Friends: Mainly High School Friends, Eeteuk (Super Junior) Favorite Number: 7 Favorite Food: Almost everything Favorite Singers/Celebs: Brian Mcknight, Shin Hyesung, Kangta, Yolanda Adams, Han Ga In, HOT Favorite Sport: Baseball or Basketball Favorite Colors: White Dog: Mangdung Wrote the lyrics for "Evergreen" in SM Town 2007 album. Sang Japanese solo "Wild Soul", which was featured in the "Two hearts / WILD SOUL" single, the first installment of the group's "TRICK" series. Wrote the Korean lyrics for "Love in the Ice". <!--sizeo:1--><span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><div align='right'>credit: DBSK thread</div><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--> 454yg8.jpg14dy1dr4.jpg24ik2pz9.jpg37fbya1.jpg40yiml3.png61qfez7.png186hgww9.jpg IMG]http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/4825/236wnrm5.jpg changminob2.jpgchangmin1jp1.jpgchangmin3pp5.jpgchangmin4jp9.jpgchangminballoonsvc2.jpg

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Shuling

Notice how he didn't even get his own drama in Vacation? While he and Junsu were in 'Beautiful Life' together, Junsu was the main character. It's sad really.

Guest twinkle_l0ve

yeah i know.. when vacation came out, i was wondering why changmin and junsu didnt get ones of their own =[ how very thoughtful of you to share changmin pics^^;

Notice how he didn't even get his own drama in Vacation? While he and Junsu were in 'Beautiful Life' together, Junsu was the main character. It's sad really.
^ oh yah.. never really thought of that as a reason. =P well, nevertheless, yay go max <3 dbsk <3

Guest Dollyholic

Rawrsss i looove changminnie ^___^ to the MAX ehehehehe. He's urber cutee & sexy too... ;D I'm going to participate the Stars for changmin project soon to show him that he has a lot of fans. :) Btw, i love that pic of him in the school boy looking outfit he's sucha cutieeee. <3

Changmin is treated as a member of DBSG. If he wasn't, then he wouldn't be on stage with a mic in his hand, singing alongside his fellow group members. Those rumors... the one about him getting few fans in his line surfaced during the Miduhyo era. Therefore they are old. When the fans chant, do they not include his name?

i love changmin!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the pics! I always thought he was the innocent baby that everyone says he was, but when i watched ysmm, god he was so hilarious, he was more talkative then yunho and micky!!!

Guest janeeeee

CHANGMIN IS ADORABLE! :wub: thanks for sharing the pics, i love changmin, yeah i was wondering why he didn't get his own drama.. he's amazing.

Guest mashimaro_is_luff
haha me too! Max was my first love in DBSK. except I didnt move on to JJ. I just grew to love all of them :] anyway. yay for Changmin!
ditto.. im confident to say, after knowing them for more than a year, that i had learned to love all the members almost all equally, but changmin always have a soft spot in my heart as he's the first guy in dbsk that attracted me.. I agree that we should have more minnie thread... i'll contribute something then,, let's make this thread live.. lol max3yo4.jpg115737865384408600.jpg brb im back :)1749xf1.jpg419186216.jpg419185878.jpg419199705.jpg419199952.jpg419201149.jpg421314385.jpg508034137_l.jpg687867462.jpgchangmin27yr.jpgchangmin41ya.jpgchangminbbqconcert43sw.jpg1152164521_hi1.jpg155da.jpg560768538_l.jpgchangmin028xx.jpg937485334.jpga0ef8a29.jpg1260337632.jpg

when it comes to liking a Changminnie pic, everything has to do with the hair - at least in my case. he just have some outrageous hair that made me cringe. he's still adorable though. I think I'll share some pics of him I have. brb. many of you have seen it before, but I sure hope you guys dont mind... Max3.jpgmax1dl7.jpg I love his expression on this pic altho our Minnie got hurt a bit :sweatingbullets: Max61.jpg and look Minnie plays the piano. I actually havent seen him play; they didnt even show his hands in the banjun, did they? train4.jpg lastly, sweaty and smexy 113708_437764396.jpg credits: as tagged; dbsk soompi thread + naver + asianfanatics + tvxqforever + various dbsk forums :sweatingbullets: [gahh, I should learn to properly credit. so sorry]

... I think the rumors are exaggerated... It's sad that he's not as popular but he's still quite popular.. in those popularity polls or whatever it was that judged his popularity... he still makes it on the list, even though he's trailing behind, but at least he's there? some artists don't even make it. I don't think he gets mistreated... just maybe that occasional idiotic fan that refused to get his signature during fansigning. or whatever it was. I can't believe her rude behaviour.

Changmin is treated as a member of DBSG. If he wasn't, then he wouldn't be on stage with a mic in his hand, singing alongside his fellow group members. Those rumors... the one about him getting few fans in his line surfaced during the Miduhyo era. Therefore they are old. When the fans chant, do they not include his name?
you put what i wanted to say very nicely sorry about my rambling Love the pics * right click save as
Yeah I noticed too.. I think part of it is, yes, he's a less popular member, but also.. sorry junsu fans..even though Junsu's one of the most popular members of the group, he's not very good at acting. Well he wasn't bad in beautiful life and he improved lots since the banjun dramas (sp?) but he's one of the weaker members at acting. edit: my contribution for now: 2ihurkzpz7.th.jpg

Guest tearz1312

Max is the baby of the group and i love him lots! i fall in love with him when i see my little princess.. lols..he just look so damn innocent there... but now, he just look so hot! Max is quite popular...i think that he shoudl go on variety shows more... so that most ppl will know more abt him! anyway this thread, this tribut is GREAT!.... love it!...and the pics post here are great..steal some of them!hehe... :blush: anyway i contribute some of my maxie pics...hope u like it! mazuw6.jpgnormalchangmin5op0.jpgs320x240lo7.jpgmajecopylt1.jpg

Archived