Daniel Henney 다니엘 헤니

Guest Born: 1985

The New Asian Sensation--Model/Actor
Post ANY info on this hottie in this thread daniel0se.jpgdaniel.jpg Daniel Henney born on November 28, 1979 in USA, is a Korean actor. Newcomer Daniel Henney is wowing mostly female audiences with the role of Henry Kim, a radiologist who is devotedly in love with Hee-jin (played by Chung Ryeo-won) in the MBC drama "My Name is Kim Sam-soon." The character the actor plays at first sight dazzles with chiseled good looks and a disarming smile. But on closer acquaintance he reveals himself as thoughtful and considerate, a man you could easily credit with the courage to throw away everything he has for his beloved, such is the air of old-fashioned chivalry that surrounds him. Henney started modeling in the U.S. in 2001 and has worked in France, Italy, Hong Kong and Taiwan. After his debut in Korea last year with an advertisement for the men's cosmetics line Odyssey, his face became better known in commercials with Jeon Ji-hyun for Olympus cameras and Kim Tae-hee for Klasse air conditioners. He only made the leap to drama with "My Name is Kim Sam-soon." Henney is of mixed extraction, born to an ethnic Korean mother who was adopted in the U.S. and an Anglo-American father. His Busan-born mother speaks no Korean since she was sent to the U.S. at the age of one. In the drama, it's delicately revealed that the mother of Henney’s character is also an adoptee. credit: http://www.mostbeautifulman.com

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh geez...now my little mini profile looks so corny compared to the girl from the first post >_<

lol..its ok..keep posting!! :D

Guest se7ensg1rl

aww I miss the old thread but we can still start from scrap ...

b6zb.jpg40sh.jpg

111ao.jpg

My favorite picture~ him & the bear make a good couple

42ba530080b006xe.jpg

b620050721_17783629.jpg

DH-odyssey.jpg

HE IS THE GUY MAN!

he is SO HOT ...and such a MODEL!!! omg!!

i love love him...and love his english.

love his cute korena accent too..hehee...

tfs information and pics of him.

Guest critic

he went to UIC (University of Illinois at Chicago) with a basketball scholarship i believe... personally i think he's overrated. he's good looking, but i'd choose hyunbin over him any day...

Archived