Any Asians that don't have dark brown eyes?

Guest x3DOLPHiN

Guest x3DOLPHiN

I love different eyecolors. I was wondering if any Asian people had different eyecolors beside the color dark brown. It's amazing what we have in people :lol:

Go Ara is stated to be full Korean but she has green eyes. It's beautiful, she is so beautiful.

244jl.jpg

Post them up. I wanna see different eyecolors on Asian ;)

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest x3DOLPHiN

hmm

my aunt has greyish blue eyes...but it's a genetic disorder

NO FAIRR ! i always wanted blue or green eyes.

tats why i hate TONY for that.

but i guess im happy with my eye color, since

all the asian at my school have dark brown eyes.

for me, its not a gene disorder. my dad does have honey eye color.

but my sisters & i have lighter than honey, but darker than hazel.

i guess it mixed together . ?

but i really wanna know wat my eye color really is !!!

ahhhhhhhhhh

Guest saysjessi

lol, i don't know what you have, but i think i know what you're talking about.

there IS such thing as asians with blue or green eyes. i've seen it before (no, they weren't mixed).

in my family, me, my grandpa, & my younger cousin have light brown eyes...just a little bit darker than go ara's. but for some reason, on film, our eyes look really really dark.

my dad has a color sort of like the picture of go ara you posted. it looks like that especially when its under some light (like in the kitchen) 

but then most of the time its a bit darker than ara's, but definitely not dark brown.

Guest x3DOLPHiN

lol, i don't know what you have, but i think i know what you're talking about.

out of my entire family, me and my little cousin have the lightest brown eyes...just a little bit darker than go ara's. but for some reason, on film, our eyes look really dark.

OMGSH YAY [: someone like me.

but mine changes.

its very weird. yesterday when we were

practicing band for our football game.

everyone started coming up to me & asking me

ARE YOU OKAY ?

-yes im fine.

& they said my eyes were dark green.

i kinda wanna go to the doctor .

im not sick !

Guest trishaa01

NO FAIRR ! i always wanted blue or green eyes.

tats why i hate TONY for that.

but i guess im happy with my eye color, since

all the asian at my school have dark brown eyes.

for me, its not a gene disorder. my dad does have honey eye color.

but my sisters & i have lighter than honey, but darker than hazel.

i guess it mixed together . ?

but i really wanna know wat my eye color really is !!!

ahhhhhhhhhh

it doesn't look good, actually.

she looks really creepy when you look at her eyes up close ._.

my doc told me it was because her body couldn't make melanin (color?) which is why she's also really pale.

(it runs in my mom's family, btw.)

umm, i dunno about your case, but it could be that it's a recessive trait in both your mom and your dad's families.

It's kinda hard to explain if you haven't taken bio

Guest saysjessi

yayyxitsxjenny: whooaa weird!! ok my eyes don't change color haha

but i do have a really cool picture of myself, where my eyes are light blue (it's b.c of the sky's reflection)

maybe you should ask your ophthalmologist what's going on?

like two years before my grandpa's death...i was sitting with him and my mom when i noticed his eyes were pale blue..although almost everyone on my mom's side of the family has a high nose bridge and large eyes(im the lone black sheep)...no one looks european so i guess, like someone said, it's a genetic disorder?

Guest x3DOLPHiN

<!--quoteo(post=7583933:date=Nov 10 2007, 05:07 PM:name=Hemera)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hemera @ Nov 10 2007, 05:07 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=7583933"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->like two years before my grandpa's death...i was sitting with him and my mom when i noticed his eyes were pale blue..although almost everyone on my mom's side of the family has a high nose bridge and large eyes(im the lone black sheep)...no one looks european so i guess, like someone said, it's a genetic disorder?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Wow, I'm sorry about your grandpa's death. Oi.

I have seen an Asian person with blue eyes. It's so amazing.

I bet your grandpa was an amazing person!

Guest chizzyextreme

i saw twin girls on television and they have this genetic disorder and their arms are deformed or something and they have the most gorgeous blue eyes ever.

Guest SaExHeE

I have light brown eyes that look kinda hazel sometimes..

and my eye colors change color also..

in flourescent lights, my eyes turn gray~ haha..

kinda freaky~

but i don hab any genetic disorders~ that i knoe of.. ;) altho i hab really light pigments.. like pale skin and brown hair and light eyebrows.. etc..

Guest trishaa01

^ yeah if your grandma was French, she probably carried a recessive gene for light eyes

i was born with grey eyes but most newborn babies have light eyes anyways, because they start making pigment later on

my friend has blue eyes, but one section of it (like 1/5) is brown....it looks pretty trippy :]

My uncles from my mom's side have really pretty eyes. One of them has light grey eyes, so grey that they look almost blue, and another uncle has eyes the color of honey. My mom has light brown eyes.

I have dark brown.

my friend has light brown eyes and hair and she is from HK...i think it looks good on her...

can your eye colour change naturally? like not just after infancy but later on in life?

Archived