How To Get Rid Of Dark Circles Around The Eyes?

koreangirl143

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest roguechinadoll

have you tried the old cucumber slice masks?

i've heard that's what they're for, removing darkness.

but i've never tried it. :vicx:

the only sure way is to improve your sleep patterns.

Guest Lilbaby

for those who don't know dark circles can be created by many way not just lack of sleep, i sleep a lot 8 hrs a day an i have dark circle, try drinking more water, dark circles could be a sign of dehydration and try potatoe slices, I am currently trying to drink a lot of water, if my dark circle improve i post again

Guest Baby.doll

SLEEP!^_________^

Try cold cucumber or potato slices as well.

And wasn't there a thread like this already? @_@

And u can not remove it, but u can cover or lighten it...

Guest JenniFOO

for those who don't know dark circles can be created by many way not just lack of sleep, i sleep a lot 8 hrs a day an i have dark circle, try drinking more water, dark circles could be a sign of dehydration and try potatoe slices, I am currently trying to drink a lot of water, if my dark circle improve i post again

Yea. I'm not an expert with dark circles, but I get 9 hours of sleep every night. Sometimes even more, but I've got circles under my eyes. So for those who are suggesting sleep, well...it doesn't work for everybody. lol

Personally, I've never tried anything to get rid of them, cept I cover it up with concealer. But I've heard Preperation H works? Like, there are people who swear by it. But I've always been kind of skeptical about giving it a shot. Maybe one of these days, when I feel like its really necessary to cough up money for Prep H.

And also, I thought cucumbers were to treat eyes PUFFS not dark circles. Again, I've never tried this, but I've read frequently that cucumbers help with puffy eyes, I've yet to read about them treating dark circles.

Guest Melitus

For serioius dark circles, I would recommend real medicine.

I currently use both hylexin / nulexin (The cheaper version of hylexin, same ingredient), dark circles runs in my genetics and cucumber, tea bags are use for minor dark circles cases. Hylexin / nulexin has helped me alot, i've been using it for 10 days and it's fading..hahah after 30 days i hope it disspear

Guest abelhinha

I never tried this but I heard it really works:

Fill a bowl with ice, preferably a big one like a punch bowl,

&then soak your face in it for just a little while.

After that, put spoons on your eyes.

It sounds really crazy, I know...

but I saw it on the news once.

I doubt they were lying.

well my friend taught me this.. your gonna look weird doing it but who cares when you want non black eyes right? :)

1) drink ALOT of water everyday. it helps

2) get two spoons, metal ones. put them in the fridge.. wait about 5 minutes? until they are quite coool. but not super cold. then put it over your eyes for a few minutes.. it helps :)

Guest .:precious:.

I would say sleep as the first and foremost thing to work...but my friends mom puts tea bags on her eyes and it doesnt look like it works to me though >.> just makes her eyes look puffy to me

Guest Juli~<3

never use those eye masks that you shove in the fridge / freezer.

i did that once and my eye bags are like permanent now, before they used to clear up but now they don't budge.

Guest chibiblue88

Ahhh I have this problem too. I've had dark circles under my eyes since I was little. Right now, I'm trying Clinique's All About Eyes Rich. I'll tell you guys if it works or not...

I really hope it does x.x

Archived