Snsd 소녀시대: Who's Got The Best/worst Personality?

Guest l0vel0vek0rean

Guest l0vel0vek0rean

Come and vote!!
EDIT:

Since yesterday I've changed the titles of the poll, so please look again, it doesn't say "WORST", the title was wrong.

If you like So Nyuh Shi Dae, you've probably watched their shows, and listened to their music~

From what YOU know, who do you think has the best and the worst personaity?

NOT YOUR FAVORITE!!! (IT CAN BE IF YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT SHE'S THE ONE WITH THE BEST PERSONALITY)

Who's got the WORST?? (AGAIN, NOT WHO YOU DISLIKE THE MOST, BUT THE ONE THAT REALLY GOT THE WORST PERSONALITY LOL)

PLEASE READ:

I want to know what you guys think, because I've been watching their videos lately~and I am just curious~

PLEASE!!! NO BASHING!! IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH WHAT SOMEONE ELSE SAID, JUST IGNORE IT, EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO SAY WHAT THEY THINK, SO PLEASE RESPECT OTHER MEMBERS HERE, I DO NOT WANT THIS THREAD TO GET CLOSED! THANK YOU!

Please share why you chose the person you voted for~

4-9.jpg1-18.jpg1.gif1-23.jpg

Individual pictures:

Yoon A

9-2.jpg

Jessica

2-13.jpg

Hyo Yeon

1-25.jpg

Tae Yeon

7-3.jpg

Sunny

6-5.jpg

Tiffany

8-3.jpg

Soo Young

5-8.jpg

Seo Hyun

3-12.jpg

Yuri

10-2.jpg

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest splendidlure

i know people are gonna argue over the worst poll. lols. i think people are gonna say jessica b/c of the rumors.

the best is taeyeon. lols. that's why she's the leader<3

Guest love-yun

best

HYOYEON. i get that down to earth vibe from her. and idk, just the way she speaks seems like she has a good personality. second would be yuri cause im biased:)

worst

JESSICA. truthfully, this has nothing to do with any rumors about her. but if i met her in person, etc, i dont think we'd "click". she just has that leader personality, and me, being miss rebellious and all.. i dont think i could handle that. haha.

ps: i think yoona's the prettiest, but everyone seems to love taeyeon a lot. (not that i dont :ph34r:)

Guest joonieballoonie

Tae Yeon is leader? I thought there was no leader (and if there was, I'd guess Yoona)...Tae Yeon is the prettiest, though.

BEST - Hyo Yeon looks so happy and down-to-earth, but Tiffany and Tae Yeon seem really nice.

WORST - I can't really say because I've never met them, but I don't think I'd get along with Jessica

Guest silentwhisperx3

I think you should rename this poll to who has the best/worst personality on TV.

This is going to spark some sort of argument.

People are going to start saying "Well, you don't know them personally..."

Guest smile-jw

Best would be Seohyun for me~ She just seems really sweet. ^^ I dont know why people voted her for worst personality..

I voted Jessica for worst personality though. It was that episode when she got mad at HyoYeon...

I dont know...She made kinda a big deal out of nothing. I understand she would get kinda upset that Hyoyeon was "ditching" practice and she overreacted. Dont worry, I dont hate/dislike her. Just somtimes her personality.

Guest Jamieâ„¢

best: Yuri, she just seems really outgoing and fun

worst: well I don't really know them well enough to say who's worst, but I don't like the extremely cutesy type.. so Sunny's personality doesn't appeal to me =X it doesn't mean that I don't like her..

Best would be Seohyun for me~ She just seems really sweet. ^^ I dont know why people voted her for worst personality..

I voted Jessica for worst personality though. It was that episode when she got mad at HyoYeon...

I dont know...She made kinda a big deal out of nothing. I understand she would get kinda upset that Hyoyeon was "ditching" practice and she overreacted. Dont worry, I dont hate/dislike her. Just somtimes her personality.

I don't know if you watched it with subtitles but Hyo Yeon was gone for almost 30 minutes and they only had 3 days to come up with choreography and practice synchro. It wasn't the firt time Hyo Yeon left without a word, she also did that during thier Mnet secert performance.

---

I think TaeYeon has the best personality.

Guest michelle smells

the best is tied between taeyeon, yuri, & my favorite, tiffany.

but i voted for taeyeon, cause she's so funny and cutee.

also the worst has to be jessica...

no offense.

Guest Precarious

I think the best personality is Tae Yeon, then Yuri

She's so dorky and funny :)

I really don't know about the worst personality

So I haven't voted yet

Guest yooniceland

I love SNSD

and i like Taeyeon's personality the most.

she's just soooo bright and happy and bubbly.

As much as i like Jessica, she does have an "icy" personality.

not mean, but kind of... cold??

i mean, she calls herself the ice queen.

so... its better that you know that you can be cold rather than denying that youre cold or mean.

Guest sweetsugah

i really like taeyeon personality alot out of all the snsd girls

i don't know why but she seems like a really cool person

i choose nobody for the worst personality

worst

JESSICA. truthfully, this has nothing to do with any rumors about her. but if i met her in person, etc, i dont think we'd "click". she just has that leader personality, and me, being miss rebellious and all.. i dont think i could handle that. haha.

I agree on this. I'm gonna be hated or whatever, but I don't feel this nice aura with Jessica. I remember when she assumed things with Hyo Yeon in the GTS episode three. Yes I do realize that Hyo Yeon was gone for 30 minutes, but she could've calmly asked instead bringing her attitude when asking or whatever. Then ending up crying just blew it for me.

I'd say the best personality's Yuri. She's so random<3

Guest addickshun

GOOD: taeyeon, tiffany and sunny

BAD: jessica, hyoyeon.

for the good personality i voted for tiffany,

taeyeon and sunny comes under.

for the bad personality i voted for jessica,

hyoyeon's catching up under her.

Archived