[MANGA/ANIME] ONE PIECE

Guest paranoidtrash

Guest paranoidtrash

anime/mangaI love this series (:. Every week I go crazy and won't let anybody bother me during my 20 minutes. I plan to visit the One Piece ship in Japan next year XD.
2013-hd-one-piece-wallpaper.jpg

Plot:
One Piece follows the adventures of Monkey D. Luffy, a young boy whose body gains the properties of rubber after unintentionally eating a Devil Fruit, and his diverse crew of pirates, named the Straw Hat Pirates. Luffy explores the ocean in search of the world's ultimate treasure known as One Piece in order to become the next Pirate King.

Volumes: 72 (Ongoing) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=33

Published by: Viz

Anime Episodes: 626 + 3 OVAs

one-piece-9670.jpg

7826_one_piece.jpg

images7.jpg

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Take Five

i wish i could watch it every week(subbed i mean). but not that i'm complaining...i still love k-f for what they do.

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

it think it`s okay .. i think that`s because i don`t "always" watch cuz i`m a bit busy ... but when i do watch it .. it`s pretty funny. xD

Guest paranoidtrash

Oh man I don't mean dubbed.. When I watched dubbed I cried.. It was really sad man.. They destroyed it ;_____;. And WHY does Sanji-san have a SMOKING lollipop in the English version???

Guest Pink_Rose

^LMAO Sanji smoking a lollipop, I gotta see that. Anyways, Luffy's so funny!! My fav is still Nami though, that greedy girl ><

Guest Take Five

what did they do to smoker anyway? since sanji can't even have a cig. i know they named him chaser(lol) but what'd they do with his power and cigars? i can't believe the dub skipped the little garden arc too. exactly what was so bad about that arc...it was one of my favorite ones too.

but on a happier note, 162 is out by k-f. yay!

Guest alita86

what did they do to smoker anyway? since sanji can't even have a cig. i know they named him chaser(lol) but what'd they do with his power and cigars? i can't believe the dub skipped the little garden arc too. exactly what was so bad about that arc...it was one of my favorite ones too.

but on a happier note, 162 is out by k-f. yay!

My friend said they would probably make Smoker "Fogger" or something that is related to Fog to replace the smoke.

Which is dumb!!! :angry::angry::angry:

One piece still rocks though.

Guest babyxlibra

ahh i stopped watching around 140 something.. when the ship falls out of the sky and they need to go up.. i need to catch up.. well i guess after i finish bleach... yea

Guest ovaltinejenkins

ughhh cartoon network totally slaughtered the anime... my brother dl-ed it somewhere (idk where so dont ask) and its japanese with english subs..

wouldnt you like the original than the one cut down to 30 min?! haha xD

Guest Iridescence

The dubs are horrible. It sucks to watch it dubbed. But I can't really buy the original version. Sadly... I am on a low budget! Haha.

Guest Take Five

what's this about? can i d/l the manga or anime anywhere?

www.kaizoku-fansubs.com for the anime. for manga, stoptazmo.com i guess.

The dubs are horrible. It sucks to watch it dubbed. But I can't really buy the original version. Sadly... I am on a low budget! Haha.

i don't think they are even releasing the original uncut versions =/

you're better off downloading it.

Guest kokoro

loved the anime...

i remember the i first saw it, i was like.. 'ew... bad graphics and that guy stretches..' now, im all into the anime and manga. i love all the opening and ending theme songs.

btw, i DISLIKE the dubbed anime. i cant stand it. i cant stand to watch any dubbed anime period. i would pull out my hairs if i have to watch anime dubbed especially ONE PIECE!!!!!

Archived