Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Good Korean Food Recipe Site(in Korean Or English)

pinkch33kspinkch33ks Posts: 121Member
I'm away from home for school and would like to learn how to cook korean food on my own since I can't really subsist on sandwiches everyday. I'm having trouble finding a good website with lots of recipes.

I want to learn how to make various banchan, soups(gooks), and things like jjapcahe, bindaedduk, etc.

Post some up!
·

Replies

• vkimvkim Ontario, CanadaPosts: 80Member
    http://www.koreankitchen.com/

you can check that site out...i ran across it awhile ago and it has a good variety of recipes.

...V
    +"LOVE
    is friendship set on FIRE."
    +"Let's meet in our DREAMS."

IDOL

you can also check out this website:

www.trifood.com
    image image
    "The trials in life are intended to make us better, not bitter"
    ·
  • viviennexloveviviennexlove Posts: 1,227Friend of Soompi
    there's a great website on xanga. this person is a pro ^^

http://www.xanga.com/koreancooking

·
  • HaLee_SakuraHaLee_Sakura Posts: 4Member
    i would suggest Maangchi.com and Aeriskitchen.com

Both these women are awesome cooks and have constant updates. I've also tried heaps of their recipes and they never fail me - so check 'em out ^^

"If you make a mistake and do not correct it, this is called a mistake."     —   Confucius

"He who knows all the answers has not been asked all the questions."   —    Confucius
    LOVEcloth
    ·
  • LOVEclothLOVEcloth Posts: 34Member
    edited August 2011
    I agree with HaLee_Sakura. Maangchi.com is a popular youtube cooking guru for her Korean cooking skills. Her recipe looks amazing. I've only tried one recipe and was thrilled with it. Delicious and easy to make. Aeriskitchen.com is also one of my favorite (not to mention her adorable little son, Bryson). Her recipe are also easy to follow and looks yummy.

EDIT:
    Just realized that the thread dated back to 2007. Nonetheless, I hope this little information will be useful to whoever wants to cook Korean dishes. =)
    ·