Ella Koon --- 官恩娜

Guest ichigo_no_powder

Guest ichigo_no_powder
beautiful HK model/singer/actress
Profile: Chinese Name: 官恩娜 (Koon Yun Na) English Name: Ella Koon Place of Birth: Tahiti Birthday: July 9, 1979 Chinese Zodiac: Ram Horoscope: Cancer Family: Mom & Dad, Brother (26), Sister (16) Education: studied in England. Birmingham, UK. Languages: Mandarin, Cantonese, French, English Height: 168cm Weight: 49kg Measurements: 33.5",25",35" Instruments: Piano, Guitar, Drums Pet: Pepper (mini-Schnauzer) lp10037483566ag.jpgimg68958gd4lh.jpgimg68984xa1ae.jpgawevyx2aj1rp.jpg18aug05wp07022oe.jpgpic090yd.jpgpic141qn.pngimg466x6001096275609020ap.jpgimg462x6001096275626037fi.jpg21201ano4ay.jpg --------------------- credits: HKzone, AF, ellawonderland, ella koon forum

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guineapigdi

omg I think I saw her in the new hk movie "the shopaholics" or something.. she looked so pretty and cute!! >.<

Guest jacinda

shez actually pretty!!

that rare for HK artists these dayz!!

Um, lol? HK is too tiny to find real talent and beauty always I think. I mean, it's really only a city.

She's cute in Shopoholics.

Guest chubzzy

she's very pretty.... and i agree with what ayu has said... nowadays it's really difficult to see really pretty actresses/female artistes out there... many of them are really ordinary whom everyone seems to go ga-ga over... -_-... but ella koon can be considered pretty...

Guest siumeimei1023

finally someone made a thread of her~ shes like one of the prettiest celeb in HK now yet no one made a thread of her...~~

I dislike her character in RDOV but I think shes really pretty and her singing is not bad too~

Guest jeffy

i saw her when she came to Toronto's "Sun Sow" singing competition @ Wonderland in like 2004 or 2005 i forget.. She was the guest performer =)

She's pretty.

Guest marc3lla

she's pretty and to top that off, she's multilingual! and she studied in uk.. does that mean she has an chinese and british accent? i have a guy friend who has that kind of accent and its sexy!

Archived