Cute, Hot, Ugly, Or Trashy?

bbobbo*

Post latest/future purchases & get opinions
I didn't remember the exact words of the previous title, but this is the closest i can get. But yeah lets start posting clothes, shoes and accessories here that we like! i missed this thread.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sugarcakes

its one of those bras that you wear more as a bustier than a bra, ie. if you're wearing a really low cut top, instead of pair it with a tank top (the boring way), you can wear something like this, it extends longer than a bra, and it doesn't look too much like undergarment, so it looks like you have another shirt undereath, but without the hassle of two entire layers. which is the reason i got it for.

comfy wise, the denim is very soft, but bustiers are usually pretty tight, dolce & gabbana anything generally runs a size smaller than other labels, so in a nutshell, i gotta squeeze my fat richard simmons into this. HAH

Guest sugarcakes

interesting.. dolce and gabbana? how much was it? it already seems too pricey for me

it wasn't pricey at all =P

other purchase of the week:

steve madden deep purple velvet pump, got it from ebay for a whopping 28 bucks. that's INCLUDING shipping ladies and gentlemen

DSCF1791.jpg

oh guys. this be ms. pies . i'm tired of being a pastry, so im a damn alky now =P

Guest sarang.xox.hae

gorgeous dresses.

like the shoes. very unique :)

ugly bra. were you planning to wear just that and no top? o_O

Guest sugarcakes

gorgeous dresses.

like the shoes. very unique :)

ugly bra. were you planning to wear just that and no top? o_O

its one of those bras that you wear more as a bustier than a bra, ie. if you're wearing a really low cut top, instead of pair it with a tank top (the boring way), you can wear something like this, it extends longer than a bra, and it doesn't look too much like undergarment, so it looks like you have another shirt undereath, but without the hassle of two entire layers. which is the reason i got it for.

Archived