WHO WAS YOUR 1ST KRN CELEB CRUSH??

Guest - -*PiNKALiCiOUS

Ahahaha. Mine was Lee MinWoo too! But that was only because of all the MinWoo fanfics I read heh ^O^. Those were the good old days when I couldn't stop talking about him haha. I still like him though...just not as much.

Guest MEIYEE

^Same here! I remember when he was like the star of just about EVERY single fanfic here.

I was like obsessed with Minwoo back then.. geez. :lol:

Guest falling U P

Mine was actually Song Seung Hun. I watched him in "Autumn In My Heart" and from there, I picked up on Korean music (because of the OST) :D

Guest ahyoung

mine was Se7en.....

before se7en,,, i didn't have any interest in all the male singers... I only liked female singers....

nope,, not even shinhwa, g.o.d., h.o.t.,.......

after i saw se7en on "happy together" (쟁반극장).... like 2 years ago..

its weird,, i grew up listening to kpop ever since i was little... and ... se7en!!

ut now i like dbsk, double S,.. everyone else..

Guest shinebi

MINWOO!!! Butthen I gradually moved onto this hot guy called Bi, who drives me nuts 24-7....but I still love Minbong too!!

Guest ♡ Mrs Jung Ji Hoon ♡

Well if we're talking absolute first... Shim Shin.. he was a popular singer when I was like.. 4. Haha~

But after that... it's Kangta when I was 10 :)

Now I'm 19 and I LOVE Bi!! <333