[Music] Inki Gayo 인기가요

Guest Senorita_

Guest Senorita_
[sBS]

sbsinkigayo5.jpgSBS Inkigayo MCs Lee Ki Kiwang, IU, Sulli and Jo Kwon Official SBS Inkigayo Website Every Sunday Afternoon @ 4:00pm on SBS

I. Thread Rules II. About the Show ___I. Broadcast Time ___II. Hosts ___III. Show Format ___IV. Take 7 Format ___V. Attending a Filming III. Episode Guide IV. Streaming/Download Links ___I. Online Streaming Sites ___II. Non-Clubbox ___III. Clubbox V. Miscellaneous Information VI. Previous Years of Mutizen Winners VII. Mutizen Winners of 2010

grassbar.gif

I. Thread RulesREAD RULES BEFORE POSTING!!! ♪ DO NOT post or request downloads in the thread. It's against Soompi rules to post or request downloads in the Music Forum. Some thread users post LINKS to non-clubbox downloads thread with downloads as a courtesy to us all so just be patient. If and when they are available, the links will be posted in the thread. ♪ Please read the first post prior to posting a question. Most likely, the question that you want to ask has already been answered. ♪ Let's keep this thread a happy place. Be considerate of other posters and the various artists who perform on the show. II. About the Show I. Broadcast Time Inkigayo airs every Sunday afternoon at 4:00pm (Korean Time) on SBS. If you are wondering what that is in your time, go to Time Converter Calculator and select your timezone to find out. II. Hosts MCs: Lee Ki Kwang, IU, Jo Kwon and Sulli On January 28th 2010, It was annouced by Inkigayo that Sulli, a member of f(x), will replace Ha Yeon Joo's position to become the MC of Inkigayo hosting alongside Taec Yeon and Woo Young. She will begin her first hosting on Febuarary 7th 2010. On July 11th 2010, Ok Taec Yeon and Jang Woo Young had their last hosting as MC. The new MCs to take over their place is CN Blue's Jung Yong Hwa and 2AM's Jo Kwon. Their first hosting was on July 18th 2010. On March 8th 2011, it was announced that Jung Yong Hwa will resign from his position as MC after 8 months due to his busy schedules, and will be hosting his last episode on the 13th of March. The replacements for Jung Hwa's position is not only one, but two MCs - Beast's Lee Ki Kwang, and IU. They will begin hosting with Sulli and Jo Kwon on 20th March 2011. Former and present Inkigayo MCs: ● Kim Hee Sun ● Jeon Ji Hyun ● Kim Jung Hwa ● Kim Dong Wan from 9/07/03 to 6/5/05 [episode 269-353] & Park Han Byul from 9/07/03 to 10/17/04 [episode 269-323] & Han Ye Seul from 10/31/04 to 6/5/05 [episode 324-353] ● Andy Lee from 6/12/05 to 2/4/07 [episode 354-427] & Park Hye Won from 6/12/05 to 10/23/05 [episode 354-371] & Han Hyo Joo from 11/20/05 to 3/19/06 [episode 373-387] & Goo Hye Sun from 4/23/06 to 2/4/07 [episode 391-427] ● Kim Heechul from 2/25/07 to 5/4/08 [episode 429-485] & Jang Geun Suk 2/25/07 to 10/7/07 [episode 429-457] & Song Ji Hyo from 11/11/07 to 5/4/08 [episode 460-485] ● Eun Ji Won from 5/11/08 to 7/19/09 [episode 486-540] & Heo Yi Jae from 5/11/08 to 11/30/08 [episode 486-515] & Lee Hong Ki from 1/18/09 to 7/19/09 [episode 522-540] & Yoo Seol Ah from 1/18/09 to 7/19/09 [episode 522-540] ● Ha Yeon Joo from 7/26/09 to 01/24/2010 [episode 541 - 562] & Ok Taec Yeon 7/26/09 to 9/20/09 Hiatus Break, Resumed Hosting on 10/18/09 to 07/11/10 , [episode 541 - Hiatus from 548, Resumed 550 - 580] & Jang Woo Young from 7/26/09 to 9/20/09 Hiatus Break, Resumed Hosting on 10/18/09 to 07/11/10 [episode 541 - Hiatus from 548, Resumed 550 - 580] ● Sulli from 07/02/2010 to present [episode 564 - ] & Jung Yong Hwa from 11/07/2010 to 13/03/2011 [episode 581 - 612] & Jo Kwon from 11/07/2010 to present [episode 581 - ] & Lee Ki Kwang 20/03/2011 to present [episode 613 - ] & IU from 20/03/2011 to present [episode 613 - ] III. Show Format Each week, the MCs introduce the latest in k-pop music including features such as Take 7. Comeback Specials (artists with new releases), Rookies (introductions of new artists), Hot Music (currently popular k-pop), and Fresh Music (singers promoting new songs). It also includes Public Transport Campaign MV (different artistes starring and promoting about public transportation) and Digital Music Chart. IV. Take 7 Format Inkigayo Take 7 charts the top 7 songs of the week. Take 7 chart base their scores on: Research (20%), Album Sales (20%), Digital Online Charts (30%), Number of Times Broadcasted (20%) and Inkigayo Website Votes (10%). If an artistes has the highest scores altogether, they will win the Mutizen Award or 1st Place. V. Attending a Filming A step by step procedure (in Korean) on how to participate in the attendance filming lottery is given here. To participate in the attendance lottery... 1. Look to the left column and select 방청신청 (attendance application) which is the 5th link down. 2. Once you click on that link, it will take you to a new page that has all the information that you submitted when you signed up with SBS website membership such as your name, phone number, etc. 3. A drop down menu below that says 방청일 (attendance date) with the next available date for your application. Select the date. 4. Then click on the icon that says 방청권신청 to submit your application and you are done. 5. Applications are accepted from Thursday AFTER 3 pm (10 days before filming) to the following Wednesday (4 days before filming) for that week's Inkigayo. To check to see if you were chosen...

6. Look to the left column and select 당첨확인 (selection verification) which is the 6th link down. 7. Once you click on that link, it will take you to a new page that gives you a drop down menu near the bottom of the page that says 방청일 (attendance date) with the next few filming dates. Select the date that you applied for and verify if you have been selected by clicking on the button to the right of the date that says 확인하기 (to verify). 8. A window will pop up that says one of a few things... *** 금주에는 당첨이 되지 않으셨습니다. 다음 공개방송의 방청권을 신청해주시기 바랍니다 (You haven't been selected for this week. Please submit your application for the next available filming) *** 아직 당첨이 진행되지 않았습니다. (The lottery hasn't been drawn yet). *** OR something else if you have been selected (... obviously, since I've never been selected, I wouldn't know what it would say exactly ) 9. The winners of the attendance filming lottery are announced every Thursday AFTER 3 pm (3 days before filming) for the following Sunday's filming. The filming takes place at SBS Deungchondong Exhibit Hall ● Address: Seoul Kangseogoo Deungchondong 58-1 (postal code:157-030) [Map] ● Phone number: 02-2061-0006 ● Subway: line 5 - Balsan Station, exit #3 ● Bus: General Bus lines - 6633, 660, 652, 9602 Those with tickets (a winner and a guest) are allowed into the hall starting an hour PRIOR TO filming. You need to be at least age 13 (Western Age) to attend. Be warned, even if you have been selected for the attendance lottery, entrance isn't guaranteed. However

Cashew Mania WordPress has kindly shared a few information (see below) on how to attend Inkigayo without winning a lottery. When to Queue It's relatively easy to get into these music shows. It's free and the only thing you have to do is queue (be prepared to queue all day) and make sure you have the artist�s latest cd with you (otherwise they will not let you in the line). Fans queue according to the artist they support. These queues are organized by fans staff and every fan groups have different system. When we were there, we went with Fly to the Sky and Shinhwa's fans. Shinhwa�s fans were already queuing around 6-7am. These are some of the fans system we saw: ● Big Bang: They have LOTS of fans, so arrive early around 6am. But it seems difficult to queue with them because I noticed you need to have a membership card (fanclub?) and the staff will jot down the member's ID number, another ID card (to confirm you are the same person as the one on the membership card), and of course you gotta have the latest Big Bang CD. ● Fly to the Sky: Fans turn up around 8am or later because usually there are only 20+ people. ● FT Island: Arrive around 7am and fans usually bring along their yellow flag ● Shinhwa: Arrive around 6am. When we went to Inkigayo, there are already more than 100 fans queuing at 7am. ● So Nyuh Shi Dae: Arrive early and remember to bring their CD. ● SS501: For some reason I never noticed the SS501's fans when I was queuing, but they're there when it�s time to get into the studio, so I guess they might have other meeting point or something. But a girl I asked (with sign language *lol*) said it's only fanclub member able to join their queue. Queuing System As mentioned above, every fans group has different system. Usually the first fan who came to the spot will set up a list, and you need to find that person (keep an eye to someone who has a book / piece of paper handy) and tell them your name, and they will give you a number (usually they write the number on your wrist) and tell you what time to be at that spot to have name checks. If you find no one with that description, look for their signage (piece of paper or balloon with your artist�s color) on lamp post or railings with someone's number. Call them and get your name on the list. Bear in mind that most of them DON�T SPEAK ENGLISH so you�d better prepare some Korean words (I managed to communicate with them with just sign language lol). Name Checks Name checks usually every couple of hours. The fans in charge will tell you what time to come around for the next one. They will call out your name/number to make sure you�re still around. You missed this and your name will be crossed their list. Be there at least 15 minutes before because they tend to do it early. Random If you're thinking to have a fan/signboard with you, keep it small like half of A4 size. Anything bigger than that is not allowed to be waved around. Besides, you�ll block the view of the people sitting behind you and they will scream at you xD Address: 등촌동 공개홀을 서울시 강서구 등촌동 58-1 Deung-Chon Dong Gong-Gae Hall (Open Hall) Seoul, Gang-Suh Goo, Deung-Chon Dong 58-1 Phone: 02-2061-0006 IMPORTANT: Please check the show�s website for the latest address. How to get there: ● Subway: Line 5 Bal-San (발산역) Station, Exit no. 3, then take the bus 6633, 660, 652, 9602. Don't know how to take a bus? Get a taxi from Bal-San (발산역) Station to the building. Will only cost around 1,900 won. ● Taxi: will cost around 10,000 won from downtown. I suggest arrive early because the location is quite convenient. When you get there, find the fans groups and put down your name on the list (see the Getting In subject on top of this post). If your artist is doing pre-recorded performance, then you will not see the live show (the same thing like M!Countdown). Between the wait for name checks or for lunch, you can go to a small shopping center / mall in the area: Home Plus just across the street. They have food court on 3rd level (if I'm not mistaken). III. Episode Guide Official SBS Inkigayo Episode Guide This is a link to the official SBS Inkigayo website and thus in Korean. The format of the information, with the latest week info first on top, is SBS Inkigayo (episode #) Broadcast Date: 20XX-XX-XX Picture of the Mutizen winner for that particular week (Click on the picture to see the performers' list in its entirety for the week) Various ways to view the video of the episode for a fee Upcoming show information is updated every Thursday afternoon (Korean time) on the link above. It will be the first one to the top left and will be posted with the same formats as above except that instead of Picture of the Mutizen winner, it will have the yellow Inkigayo logo. IV. Streaming/Download Links Live Viewing Go to the SBS website and log in (you must have a SBS ID). Click on the "On Air" icon near the top left corner of the screen and wait while the TV screen on the left loads up. If you need a SBS ID, go here to sign up. Click on the two "Agree" buttons and then choosing to sign up "Foreigner in overseas." Fill in the information requested. You must provide verification of your ID by sending either a gif/jpg image of your ID card or faxing/emailing them a copy of your ID card. Or Go to Tvants website and download the Tvants program by clicking on the red button to proceed the download. Once finished, install the program onto your computer. A Tvants icon will appear either on your desktop, or in your 'All Programs' section. Double-click on the icon, and the program will appear. Click on the 'Search' bar and type in 'SBS', and the first list that appears will be the channel for SBS. Double-click on that channel and the program will appear, wait until the download (the green bar) completes to 100%, and from then on, you will be able to watch the channel. I. Online Streaming Sites ♪ Youtube Users: ♪ Tudou II. Non-Clubbox ● Soompi Download Thread ● http://cashewmaniakpop.wordpress.com/ ● http://community.liv...illkitty_ivans/ III. Clubbox Full Episodes ● http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew ● http://clubbox.co.kr/shewshewbox ● http://clubbox.co.kr/codndwh ● http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca ● http://clubbox.co.kr/KoreanEnt ● http://clubbox.co.kr/mandyquyen MC/Performances Cuts ● http://clubbox.co.kr/shewshewbox ● http://clubbox.co.kr/KoreanEnt ● http://clubbox.co.kr/sjblue V. Miscellaneous Information ● Inkigayo began airing live each week back in 1998. On August 26, 2006, Inkigayo instituted a 5 minute delay in broadcasting (in the event of unforeseen circumstances such as the collapsing of Seeya's back dancer on stage which happened the previous week). On June 24, 2007, Inkigayo switched formats to being filmed each week. On October 21, 2007, the format switched back to airing live with a 10 minute delay. ● From its inception, Inkigayo has always had a male-female co-MCs. In February 25, 2007, Kim Heechul and Jang Geun Suk became the first male-male co-MCs of Inkigayo. ● Some past MCs of Inkigayo Kim Jung Hwa, Han Ye Seul, Han Hyo Joo, Andy, Goo Hye Sun, and Jang Geun Suk and current MC Kim Heechul have all been alumni of MBC's Nonstop (or Rainbow Romance) sitcom series. ● Usually, two MCs would host Inkigayo. But on January 18th 2009, Eun Ji Won together with 2 other MCs, Lee Hong Ki and Yoo Seol Ah became the first trio MCs for Inkigayo. VI. Previous Years of Mutizen Winners20092010 VII. Mutizen Winners of 2011 2011.01.09 (Episode 603) : G-Dragon and TOP - High High 2011.01.16 (Episode 604) : TVXQ - Why (Keep Your Head Down) 2011.01.23 (Episode 605) : TVXQ - Why (Keep Your Head Down) 2011.01.30 (Episode 606) : TVXQ - Why (Keep Your Head Down) 2011.02.06 (Episode 607) : Seung Ri - What Do You Want? 2011.02.13 (Episode 608) : Seung Ri - What Do You Want? 2011.02.20 (Episode 609) : Secret - Shy Boy 2011.02.27 (Episode 610) : G.NA - Black & White 2011.03.06 (Episode 611) : Big Bang - Tonight 2010.03.13 (Episode 612) : Big Bang - Tonight 2010.03.20 (Episode 613) : Big Bang - Tonight 2010.03.27 (Episode 614) : TVXQ - Before U Go 2010.04.03 (Episode 615) :

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jess1tym4life

oh sweet a sbs official thread now i can keep up to date with it, can't wait for this sunday to see 1tym perf, about time they were on. I think this will be moved to the tv/drama section..

Guest happyroach

YAY MORE IVY AND A-HA

AWESOME

And yay get to see Super Junior again ;D the chaotic stage!

And BOOOOOOOO DBSK's doing Tonight I hate that song and their stand-still performances are so boring asdf;lkj why can't they still do Rising Sun :<

Guest amyliaz

I heard that Min Woo is replacing Andy as MC for the time being while Andy recuperates in hospital... Sigh, I hope his back is better soon! He's such a cute MC!

Guest ayaka_sorano

woot! There's a thread for this nows!^^

awww.... No DBSK......... That's too bad....

what happened to Andy? is he sick? lol... Minwoo gonna take over.. that's gonna be weird!

Guest happyroach

Heechul and Hyojoo weren't too bad as MCs today <3

Ivy was AWESOME again :D :D :D and I LOOOOVE her A-Ha outfits asd;flkj

And it was Super Junior minus 1. Not very big of a difference though...lol

i think hyo ju did a pretty good job

she and heechul did pretty decent for their first day. i dunno i think heechul seemed to have more spunk as a host than andy. anyways, hope the original host gets better.

Guest happyroach

^He DOES have more spunk! Haha I like him better than Andy (as a host only. Heechul gets kind of freaky in the Twins performances ^^;;)

Archived