Face Size

Guest krnswtie

Guest krnswtie

what's yours?
many people have been saying how length may not be the only determinant to a small face but i don't exactly know how to measure the width (i think it'll get too complicated) haha so i guess we'll just stick to length. but now that i think about it, i do agree that width probably has a bigger role in determining whether or not your face is "big" or "small"

so having a small face in Korea is the same thing as the sharp straight nose, big eyes and pale skin (they all want it). Most Korean female stars, who are known for their beauty) all have small faces such as kim tae hee, ivy, song hye gyo, GO AHRA, etc. I guess this is a plus in Korea because most Asians have big heads or big faces and it's rare to see someone who doesn't and i've noticed this. BUT remember people, big heads or faces are not automatically ugly!! you guys are all beautiful =) but i just want to see what your face size is. i don't have the materials to do mine now so i'll post my result later.

so what is your face size? measure it from the top of your forehead to your chin in cm!

like this!

Go Ah Ra

52fsmbl.jpg

67mws46.jpg

image credits to POPSEOUL

another one! hahaha this is fun =) what is the length of your legs? measure this from the feet to your waist =) (or someone correct me on this to make it more accurate.)

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

19 cm is considered small? I always thought that was normal.

*goes and gets measuring tape* I'm 19 cm too! I don't get what's so special about the size of your face. It should be how you carry yourself!

Guest dbskluver3eva

Ummm mine's 18cm but it seems so much bigger than Go ara's... maybe cuz her face is skinny cuz I don't think the length of it really matters.

Guest undiscovered

18.5cm=face.. I HAVE A HUGE FACE *tear*

and my legs are 85cm-90cm... it is hard measuring legs. I measured from my HIPS TO MY FEET NOT WAIST. Because your waist is like way above your belly button

Guest minni

i'm 19 cm...which makes me think that go ara's face is not unusually small, just average. so probably her face just LOOKS small...?

Guest loveletters4U

this is so funny I've never measured my face before, korea has too many weird standards for beauty. If you're pretty you're pretty. I don't think one face shape, face size, waist size, calf size, whatever other things you measure on your body makes a person pretty, beauty shouldn't be a specific standard... Mine is 18.5 cm.

Archived