Encounter With A Stalker?

Guest joolee.

Guest joolee.

Share your experiences.
Read here for safety/self-protection tips

I just want to give all of you girls a head's up just incase this occurs to any of you. Yesterday, a friend of mine has encountered a serious stalker and I don't want the same happening to others. She's currently really paranoid and scared from this situation so I hope others could somehow prevent this from happening by staying safe. I want to share her story with you. (I asked for her permission before posting this but does not want her name released.) Mods, sorry if this isn't appropriate! Please close this thread if it is.

Last night she came home by taking the bus around midnight after studying at her cousin's house. There were only two passengers on the bus, her and a middle aged woman. Nobody exited the bus besides her and when she got off the bus, she noticed nobody around her. She crosses the street and listens to her mp3 at quite a high volume, she didn't notice anybody around her until she made a right turn at a corner. That's when she notices a man in his early thirties walking closely behind her. She shrugs it off thinking that it's just somebody taking the same route home. As she crosses the street to the block of her home, the man walks on the opposite side of the street. Paying attention to him for a short while, notices that he disappears after. While closing the front gate of her home, she notices that the man was actually behind her all that time and he continues walking straight making little eye contact with her.

She unlocks the front door and turns around for a final time; he's standing on her front yard looking back at her. He quickly exits the front yard and closes the front gate behind him before walking off. Her brother is awake at the time and she explains the whole situation to him. Her brother attempts to chase after the man but the man runs off. Two hours after the incident, the doorbell rings. She looks outside but nobody's around and notices that the front gate is opened. Shrugging it off, she decides to go to sleep after the whole incident. The following morning, her mom finds a letter taped onto her front door. The letter starts off with the man informing her that he was following her with a hammer. He mentions that she has a nice body which attracted him to her. His intention was to kidnap her and he will try again until August 23rd. He also mentions that he has stabbed a sixteen year old girl previously on a specific date. He ejaculated onto this letter and mentions he'll ejaculate in her when he kidnaps her.

She called the police immediately, they tried to get finger prints that the man might have left behind. Also went around the neighborhood and the route she took home to ask others if they were aware of anybody suspicious. The police said that this case is also linked to two other cases similiar to this that they weren't able to solve yet. So girls, don't bus home late at night or walk home alone! Be careful and be aware that these things can happen. *Sigh* I never thought this would have happened to my friend since Vancouver doesn't seem to have a lot of these kind of cases going on. Either that or I'm just not aware of this happening quite so often until today.

For those that have been questioning where this happened, it's near the borderline of Burnaby and Vancouver. (Boundary Road.) So if you're around that area, be extra careful because the police suspect that the man lives nearby. As for the safety of my friend, police are over at her house and are constantly on the look out for her because they think that this is a very high risk case. Stay safe, ladies!

[ EDIT ]

There are fourty-five police officers working on this case and has found the suspect early this morning. The police has given him a warning and will be watching his every move. The suspect has quite a background with these kind of things and might try to target other girls. As for my friend, the police are keeping a close eye around the area she lives in especially her house. Since the man is not arrested, girls should still be aware of this man being on the loose.

Share your experiences if you feel comfortable with it.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kylie91

OMFG, That is so scary!!! I wonder how your friend sleeps at night. I would be so paranoid every minute of my life. 0_0 I had a stalker in high school, but nothing compared to that. He just tried to find me/talk to me everywhere. For 4 years!!! Then he moved. Thank god. He was so annoying......>_<!!!

Guest miss_universe

O_____________O

wow and i thought my "stalker" was scary

he just disappeared so thank god

there was this guy that i would see evry time i'm on the subway

once i caught him taking a picture of me with a camera phone

i just glared at him

and i started to ignore him so

he went bye bye in a month

ur friend did the right thing though

i hope nothing bad happens

if it was me i would have my brother bodyguard me 24/7

Guest joolee.

Yeah, even I haven't experienced something like this before. She was crying like crazy when she called me today and all I could do is stay at her house for a while. :(

Guest shabashindy

that is really (i cant find the word to explain how i feel)

that guy seriously needs to be strapped in a mental hospital.

I feel really bad for your friend.

well anywhoo, I never had a stalker just some annoying boy in my school always asking me where I was and what I was doing ._.;

Guest tifachan

that is really (i cant find the word to explain how i feel)

that guy seriously needs to be strapped in a mental hospital.

I feel really bad for your friend.

well anywhoo, I never had a stalker just some annoying boy in my school always asking me where I was and what I was doing ._.;

Same too. ._.

And there was this other time when this guy was stalking me home- but only to try to pick me up. ._.''

Guest SweetTea

That's... Horrible. I hate people like that.

Poor excuse for an animal. D:<

My place is hella ghetto, so a lot of those

gangsters like messing with me. They

follow me around sometimes, unless I'm

with someone else. I tend to walk alone a lot.

Maybe I should start walking in groups. >_>

^caught him >:[

rofl anywais dam that is scary. If I was her If I see him again in the corner of my eyes I would pretend I didnt see him and priviately call 911.

Always be near her intill her case is solved. I don't think that she should stay in that house any longer. He can break in. If he's crazy enough.Of course he is since he stabbed a sixteen year old. Maybe she can stay at your house forawhile. Never leave her alone!

Guest Hikuuu

Tell your friend that I'm sorry for stalking her and that I only want to be friends with her. sorry.

Good job on ejaculating on the letter to show your friendship lol.

Man that's some scary stuff. Tell her to get some mace or a stungun. That'd help.

yo man i'd like to give that stalker a piece of my boot!! there's something seriously wrong with that, just pisses me off. Well tell her to be extra careful or get some protection... get some bear spray or something from a sporting good store.

Guest chocopocky

Oh my gosh, that's terrible!! :(

Can she go into some sort of protection program? :(

I hope she will be okay. :(

Guest iEatPowder

Is it even okay to post something like this?! This is freakin' creeping me out and I'm a dude! :blink: That's terrible... and I hope they catch that guy. I hate bad men.

I've never been stalked, or at least I don't think I've been stalked. :unsure:

Guest sushiwhore

wth thats the scariest thing i read all day O_O never had anyone really stalk me o_O cuz my bf is alway near and ppl always drop me off at my house.. and if she ever comes home again o-o that late alone tell her to dress ugly and not wear anythign that shows her figure o_o or better yet have rides home

Guest nobody knows

THAT'S REALLY CREEPY T__________T

the good thing is that

I'm always like glued to my mommy or someone my reeeeally overprotective friends who would probably roundkick his head out of here

but that's really scary :( I hope your friend feels better later ;_;

tell her to hire a bodyguard ;_; or or or HE WAS CARRYING A HAMMER ;_;

she should always hang around in groups even when it's broad daylight or somehthing because he sounds serious >_<

Guest sixth.

i hate stories like those, it just makes me want to stay at home, lock all the doors and windows and never go out again =(

especially after being mugged, i never go anywhere unless i'm on some sort of transport / with someone else.

where in vancouver did this happen, btw? usually it's such a nice place, not much happens there o_O

She shouldn't have taken the bus home that late. It's dangerous outside no matter where you are.

This is the scariest I've read on Soompi :X

I hope they find the guy soon. So creepy! Following her with a hammer.

Guest sirce

This is the scariest I've read on Soompi :X

I hope they find the guy soon. So creepy! Following her with a hammer.

Guest cannotfindserver

whoah psycho on the loose. scary. i think your friend shouldn't walk alone at night anymore. she should have at least someone to accompany her.

Guest makirollx3

Omg, that's the creepiest thing I've ever read on soompi (like others said lol). I'd be so paranoid if that ever happened to me O_O. You're right, it is dangerous to walk home alone.. My mom always tells me that, even in the daytime. Next time, your friend should make sure she has a ride home, or maybe she could stay over someones house for a while until that day is over.. It's scary because he knows where she lives now. T-T

Archived