Lingerie <3

Guest *MJ

Help :P
Anyone know of good websites to buy them from? (from any previous experiences)

I have a few from VS. But they always have the same thing- so I'm looking for diff. places!!

I also found Agent Provocateur << really cute, but so expensive!

I'd appreciate any help...

Thanks a lot <3333

^ Haha Yes, I was looking for more "sexy" lingerie, but so far, the majority is like ENTIRELY see through.. hahaha. I'm looking for in between cute/sexy.. with the garter&stockings, haha :P Thanksssssssss and please if anyone else has anymore sites, gimme!!!! :) ThankU

Guest susiecee

if you live in los angeles try going to santee alley. they have a wide selection of lingerie and for cheap! ~$20

Guest chicken_oh_so_cute

where do u guys buy really cute underwear? anyways thanks for the link.. i'm going to check them out

• 7 years later...
Guest andersonmaria

Are you looking for hot and sexy baby doll dresses or lingerie? Then go to Sexi Maxi online fashion store and find your desire lingerie in your budget.

• 1 month later...
Guest severus

Ahhhhh never buy lingerie without trying it on. Omg. Say no to online lingerie buying unless you're just buying a different colour in something you already have. 

• 2 months later...

Archived