Beard! Yes I Said It.

Guest joonsungwa

Guest joonsungwa

boys AND girls
do girls not like boys with facial hair or wat?

this may sound irrelevant to the original question, but i have experiences when i was overshadowed by guys who wear makeup.

experiences like these have motivated me to consider some really embarassing things in the past.

jrock influence, fanime, i've been everywhere.

ppl say this is the age of metro sexual but i still don't understand why girls (asian girls, more so than the rest) can't get over pretty boys.

i say RUGGED. i haven't shaved in 4 days! where's "PINNED" facial hair thread?

i wanna get ethan hawke gotee ;]

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

asian guys don't look good w/ facial hair.

not many can pull it off. Caucasians pull it off beard better.

5 o'clock shadow is still alright.

but beard,.. goatee.. eww.

I hate facial hair in general , itchy and sharp when it touches my face. :tongue2:

looking at your avatar, i'll say you should stay away from goatee

Guest JRMhothothot

well, i definitely don't mind some stubble and i like rugged boys (to an extent)

but i dont really like beards

Guest wakeupsandy

i really dislike facial hair, especially on guys who are still young.

it's my personal preference, but i don't ever remember seeing an asian guy with attractive facial hair.

Guest joonieballoonie

asian guys don't look good w/ facial hair

not many can pull it off

Caucasians pull it off beard better.

Yup I usually like Asian guys clean-shaven. One of my friends tried growing a beard, and it ended up looking kind of...dirty. But don't worry - there are still Asian girls out there who don't like androgynous pretty boys, myself included. Why would I want to date someone who looks like a woman?

Guest IATEYOU

i think some guys can pull it off.

and i personally dont like pretty boys. yes, they are pretty. but i like guys that look like GUYS. :P

Facial hair sucks because it's scratchy if they kiss you. But I admit it can look good on some guys, if they can pull it off. It does look rugged and "manly" haha.

I don't like pretty boys, btw. I like my guys to look like guys.

Guest x0_saturn_0x

I hate facial hair on guys... it really bugs me -_-

I personally love a clean cut guy... with a nice smooth face ^_^

Guest prelude

No, I don't like guys that look like girls or who are defined as "pretty," and definitely NOT those who wear make-up -shudder- ... but I like the clean look on guys' faces.

Guest HeffyEnd

I've seen threads full of "is that a really guy or a girl?" male celebs pics, and many girls were drooling over them. XD

Yeah. =/

I would say something about that, but I don't want to offend anyone. :phew: Personally, I like my men to look like men.

With facial hair, it depends on the guy, imo. No matter what race, some guys look good with it and some guys don't. But if I were asked a general "Facial hair, yes or no?" question, I would say yes.

they don't look like girls to us. No one I know likes kkot mi nam because they look like girls. They're not kkot mi yeo. >< (It also doesn't make them less manly than other guys. Masculinity is more than just the way someone looks.)

and to original poster...some guys can pull it off, Asian or not. Others can't--no matter where they come from. Stubble can be okay, but sometimes it can be scratchy, especially on delicate girl skin. lol

Guest Nightmare

I find facial hair hot. It makes me drool...

I hate the feminine and boyish look. I like my men rugged and manly.

Guest deportedkorean

5 o'clock shadow is still alright.

but beard,.. goatee.. eww.

I hate facial hair in general , itchy and sharp when it touches my face. :tongue2:

TOTALLY agree...my physics lab TA had a goatee and a mustache...he's japanese...he looked like some old samurai beamed from the past.

Guest JamiexAi

TOTALLY agree...my physics lab TA had a goatee and a mustache...he's japanese...he looked like some old samurai beamed from the past.

HAHA yeah! I have a korean guy friend who is 20 and he had this goatee thing. He looked like one of those people from the korean historical dramas, you know?

Like this except less furry:

Thank goodness he shaved it off.

Asian guys can't pull off facial hair, and even with white guys, it only works on guys who kind of have a manly face.

Guest loveletters4U

yeah asian guys + facial hair looks really bad. That's why i make my bf shave all the time. Some white guys can get away with it, but I would hate to feel it when I'm kissing the person, all that hair in the way

Guest lily-chan

true. those who have moustaches (or one in the making), imo, look like perverts (most of the time). I don't know why... but they just do.

I've never liked the "pretty boys" you're describing. I don't understand it when my friends are all gaga over guys who are so feminine looking.

Guest Raindeer

i have a friend that can pull it off quite well, its only like a little bit below his bottom lip then it kind of rounds out near his chin

hard to describe kind of like a japanese look.... ill try find a pic

Archived